Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Bosskey Productions is closed

luke11685

Banned

luke11685 is doing well so far

May 16, 2018, 08:08 AM
Bosskey Productions is closed

On Twitter Clifford Bleszinski announced that his new game company Bosskey Productions.Few days after some level concepts were of some character looking like Dust An Elysian Tail something similar to this game that was unreleased,but planned to be new indie game as new Bosskey Productions IP.Next one are concept arts of some rabbits and turtles.It is still unknown if it's Jazz Jackrabbit reboot/remake or Jazz Jackrabbit spiritual successor as I know this indie game name is Tooney.

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

May 19, 2018, 09:35 AM
Those concept artworks weren't for anything Jazz related, nor were they for indie games: those ideas were unsuccessfully pitched to multiple publishers. Helping the studio further down into financial trouble.
luke11685

Banned

May 19, 2018, 09:54 AM
Well Toobin was actually Arcade game from late 80's to be precise it's from 1988 so it was released 30 years ago.Sorry for faking some facts about missinformations that I caused.This game called "Donuts!"look very similar to Jazz Jackrabbit because of Rabbits and Turtles just like Aesop's The Tortoise and the Hare fable novel.I guess Donuts inspiration came from Disney's The Tortoise and the Hare from 1934,right?Perhaps keyart name "Donuts!"could be maybe not indie game,but maybe Jazz Jackrabbit spiritual successor I didn't consider it early on this very forum or it's just random concept arts,isn't it?So it seems concept artworks were leaked I guess if this was intended to be some game project now it seems to be cancelled now or maybe I'm wrong.I dunno tbh I'm confused.

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

May 19, 2018, 03:43 PM
Cliff didn’t leak but conciously shared those 3 game concepts just after he publicly shut down his studio. It’s assumable they weren’t more than a few core ideas on paper and a series of concept art, which died together with the studio. They are cancelled.

At best, Cliff’s team may’ve passed along some ‘Tortoise and the hare’ ideas that powered Jazz into the ‘Donuts’ concept but that doesn’t make it a spiritual successor. They’re animals, and they’re racing, so having a turtle & hare among the cast would’ve been a fitting gag.
luke11685

Banned

May 19, 2018, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
Cliff didn’t leak but conciously shared those 3 game concepts just after he publicly shut down his studio. It’s assumable they weren’t more than a few core ideas on paper and a series of concept art, which died together with the studio. They are cancelled.

At best, Cliff’s team may’ve passed along some ‘Tortoise and the hare’ ideas that powered Jazz into the ‘Donuts’ concept but that doesn’t make it a spiritual successor. They’re animals, and they’re racing, so having a turtle & hare among the cast would’ve been a fitting gag.
Yeah these ones will never see the light of day you're right.I guess Jazz Jackrabbit is the only one hope,but does Cliff Bleszinski still care about Jazz Jackrabbit future series?I would love at least Dust An Elysian Tail Jazz Jackrabbit multiverse crossover/spin-off as video game such as experience known from DCEU Justice League and MCU Avengers films/movies.

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

May 20, 2018, 02:30 AM
Dean 'noogy' dodrill was tiny part of the hare racers

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
luke11685

Banned

May 20, 2018, 09:31 AM
How sad that these three game concepts didn't see light of day and didn't come into fruition.It was very impressive and interesting game projects.I wish these projects could be never cancelled.I wish someone could revive those ones.Maybe Dean Dodrill wants to make this Donuts game project or maybe it's impossible and not gonna happen because it's permamently cancelled.