Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Frost Jackrabbit

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Jan 3, 2007, 01:19 PM
Frost Jackrabbit

So I decided to do some JazzJackrabbit2 fanart for once... yeah, I know. I've made a revision of myself as I would appear in the JJ2 game if I were a character. Note the details on this one.

Frost Jackrabbit by ~CrimiClown on deviantART

Malicious Mind by ~CrimiClown on deviantART

THAT is one twisted rabbit by ~CrimiClown on deviantART

Last edited by CrimiClown; Jan 10, 2007 at 08:59 AM.

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jan 4, 2007, 07:44 AM
Even for an entire black character, his body atomy is awful: His ears are misplaced, his hairstyle seem odd, the eye that should be smaller is actually bigger, his cheek hair doesn't match on both sides, his visible elbow and fingers is awfully out of prospective, his leg structure doesn't seem to match a rabbit's, and his feet are from what anyone would describe as feet.

But yeah... The background is nice I guess. ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Jan 4, 2007, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlazE
Even for an entire black character, his body atomy is awful: His ears are misplaced, his hairstyle seem odd, the eye that should be smaller is actually bigger, his cheek hair doesn't match on both sides, his visible elbow and fingers is awfully out of prospective, his leg structure doesn't seem to match a rabbit's, and his feet are from what anyone would describe as feet.
Well, at least you are honest. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlazE
But yeah... The background is nice I guess. ;P
<3
Xplosive

JCF Member

Xplosive is notorious for his worthless posts

Jan 5, 2007, 04:40 PM
To be honest i don't find the pictures that bad like the first one the legs don't really matter if it had legs like a rabbit it would not look as bad i don't think , only one problem in the first one is what moonblAZE said and thats the ears.

JCF Member

Jan 10, 2007, 08:59 AM
I added a new one. I hope MB likes that one.

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jan 13, 2007, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimiclown™
I added a new one. I hope MB likes that one.
I'm guessing you want me to comment again, eh? Heh.

From first glance, the background is dark, way too dark to fit in with a character you choose to blacken again. The body atomy is still a bit akward, starting with the arm holding his weapon beyond his neck and shoulders - Instead of describing what's wrong with it, I'd like you to try stretching your arm like that yourself. It's impossible. Then moving on to the ears, I can tell the ear to the right is too sharply bent, and the second ear doesn't look like an ear at all. You also need to thicken your upperarms to show the structure of it and work with your fingers a lot.

Overall though it was definately an improvement on your body atomy but in a whole I'd have to say that because of the terrible background, the picture itself is actually worse than your previous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!