Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Anyone still in touch with milesba?

Roaster

JCF Member

Roaster is doing well so far

Feb 5, 2012, 05:45 PM
Anyone still in touch with milesba?

He used to run an archive of Jazz2City many, many years ago. There are some downloads from there I would like to go through again.

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Feb 5, 2012, 07:00 PM
If you can't get in touch with him, I think I remember Stijn saying he made a backup of the J2C archives. I don't think it's online, but you could try asking him if all else fails.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Feb 6, 2012, 03:00 PM
It's true! I didn't really mirror it with permission or anything though, and mostly for if Brian's mirror (milesba) would go down. I sent him a mail about properly moving the old archived version of J2C to J2O a while back, but never got around to actually setting things in motion.

Anyway if anyone needs something from there I can probably help you (I've PM'ed Roaster), I'd prefer the link not to be spread though for the reasons mentioned above.