Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Profiles Thread

Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jan 4, 2007, 07:51 PM
Profiles Thread

The new and updated version, even.

RULES
1. Your profile must be workable and sensible.

2. No invincible characters, and please try to keep them from being blatant ripoffs of video game characters, etc. Originality and creativity is approved of.

3. Keep your characters compatible with the Jazz Jackrabbit universe. This goes alone with #2. Characters for other universes belong on those fanbases, not this one.

4. Try to use as much detail as possible in your character description, personality and history.

5. Try to keep the number of character profiles to a minimum. One well-rounded, useful character is better than ten half-developed sidekicks. Of course, if you have several solid characters, feel free to post them.

6. If you have multiple characters, please edit your original post to add them, instead of making a new post. This is intended to cut down on thread size and confusion. If you exceed your character limit on the original post, please provide links to any futher posts. Include the character's name beside the link.

7. Any posts not containing a profile will be deleted to avoid clutter.

Thanks and have fun!

~*CT
n0

JCF Member

n0 is a forum legendn0 is a forum legendn0 is a forum legend

Jan 4, 2007, 08:30 PM
Shweet idea, CT.

-=n0's profile=-

NZero (or n0 or nobody or N0B0DY or theonlyn0b0dy, born Charles Nobody Dragonson) is a orange echidna/dragon cyborg technomage.

Echidna head, walks upright but has more meat on him then knuckles, has a big 'ol dragon tail (about a foot of it lays on the floor when standing), and wings that are tucked away in a backpack when not in use. Different authors sometimes kept the wings a secret.

He wears a hoodie jacket (hoodie with a zipper down the front left open), tshirt and baggy cargo pants, a dogtag chain without the dogtags (It's a nobody pun, get it?), sometimes wears fingerless gloves, no shoes.

The cyborg part is his leg, the tip of his tail, and one of his quills. Leg is set up for maximum kicking/jumping(a big help for his dragon wings), but he limps a little if he just walks. Tail is a swiss army knife for long range weapons. Quill is technomage/visual/audio/radio/all senses enhancer, and is where the cyborg part connects to the brain. If you hit him with an emp, all he'd be able to do is walk (The aux. kicks in if the leg loses power)

Technomagery is used for hand to hand combat, not long distance, and gives n0 the ability to pull energy out of the neutrons around him and form it into simple objects, usually a bo staff or a giant ball hadoken style. This neutron energy can be formed into other things as well, but the bigger, more complex, and further away it gets the harder n0 must concentrate and the less he can concentrate on what is going on. If he stops thinking about an object he made, it ceases to exist. Also, the energy can be on different levels, from energy that cuts like a lightsaber to energy that feels like marble to the touch.

He is one of those people who doesn't really want to get noticed. If he was in a class room he would sit middle row on the edge of the room, somewhere that draws the least attention to himself. He is shy, but if you get to know him he has a great sense of humor and most of his jokes make fun of himself. When in a battle situation, he tends to play sniper with his tail over his shoulder until he must fight hand to hand, and when he is fighting hand to hand he uses his neutron bo staff and little else. He does not like to show off.

He is mildly allergic to everything (Hay fever); he tries not to let it show, but he is insecure about his cyborg parts. He is weak against air and electricity, strong against earth and water. Neutron energy is good offensive but bad defensive, so he tries to use natural defenses whenever possible. Another possible weakness is that his whole family is alive. Mother Father Sister (Names: Mom, Dad, Kristy.) Possible hostage situation. He has something to lose.

He lived in an average home, went to an average school, always took martial arts, no sports but skate/snowboarding. He was interested in the up and coming technology of bio implants, went to a college that had a major in it, and got a workstudy job with the professor who taught the graduate-level classes in biotech. One night he was moving heavy equipment around and took a bad turn, the equipment crushed his leg and tail. The prof grabbed a prototype leg and tail and a jar of nanobots and fixed him right up. n0 was in a wheelchair until they replaced his quill (special built by the prof) so he could control his leg and tail. His parents sued the school, made millions. n0, now feeling like a freak being the only cyborg on the planet, used his portion of the money to buy some necessities and catch a shuttle off the planet, he now makes a living as a mercenary or whatever odd jobs he can find. He can never stay in one place too long, he assumes everyone is predijust against him because of his cyborg side, and there is nothing anyone can do to convince him otherwise.

In the future, he would like to find a place where he can be comfortable, but this probably won't happen unless he marries another cyborg and moves into cyborgvill.

I tried to make him not overly powerful, I know how easy it is to go mary sue with your namesake character.
-=end n0's profile=-

-=Kristy's profile=-
Kristy Rose Dragonson (Sometimes called Kris) is n0's sister, and is the only person from his home planet he still is in contact with.

Purple echidna/dragon mix. The dragon in her came out not so much physical as mental/psysic. She has an incredible intuition, n0 checks all his major plans with her to maker sure nothing is going to go terribly wrong.

Even from a young age, her knack for the psysic has been noticed, and as such, even though she is not yet 18, she has a good job as a member of the Interplanatary Disputes Council, where her gut instinct is a major driving factor in decision-making.
-=End Kristy's profile (for now)=-

-=A bit on the hometown=-
The Dragonson Family is from an unnamed planet that knows magic better than technology. The planet does have a space port, but it is not frequently used, as this planet has no major exports and very little imports. The planet was colonized by a glactic group of mages and misfits who didn't like their governments and who's governments didn't like them. Because of the many diffrent races from across the galaxy, and the native dragons, after a few hundred years crossbreeds such as the Dragonson family are the norm.
-=That's all folks!=-

Last edited by n0; Feb 27, 2007 at 02:45 PM.

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 5, 2007, 04:50 AM
Character Bio: Joshua Lightwalker (This one's shortened, HOORAY, sadly, does have a bit of 'odd' outbursts, because frankly, I'm a bit insane. )

Name: Joshua Lightwalker
Species: Human
Height and Weight: 178cm, 55 kilos
Theme Song(?): Eternal Light (We Will Prevail - Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)

Weapon of Choice: Sol Edge & RadiantEdge (previously Sol Blade 2 & LightBringer. Damn Camelot/Sqauresoft...) Think two swords, only one has a golden blade and a silver hilt, while the other blade is transparent and glows with light depending on the emotions of it's wielder and adjusts it's power accordingly.

Appearance: Possess an above average build, somewhat muscular. His fair-colored hair is hidden beneath a red cap which is worn backwards, leaving a small fringe. Has dark emerald green eyes and pale skin. Around his neck is a necklace with a green emerald on the end, which sometimes glows with unknown power. Wears a white t-shirt and trousers. Nothing much else to say, really.

Personality: Hard to describe. At one moment, Joshua can be cheerful and easy-going, overflowing wither energy while at other times, he can be quite serious and can be somewhat depressed, becoming a bit of a loner. Is less afraid of the opposite gender...(provided that they don't have heavy objects to beat him half to death with, but who WOULDN'T be afraid of that? >_>)

Strengths: Very good agility, can take quite a beating, excellent swordsman, can cast magic, survive the vaccum of space/explosions*, possess some sort of 'second chance' ability, meaning he won't immediently die from a gun-shots to the heart meaning he may get a chance to recieve medical attention. IMMUNE to decapitation. (I LIKE MY HEAD.)

*this just means he won't be blown apart, doesn't mean he won't get HURT. We really don't want to see the hero turned into a mess of body parts, do we? *kicks those who say otherwise in the shin*

Weakness: Is only human, is sensitive to extreme heat, sucks with all other weapons (excluding ONE fire-arm, but I'm not getting into that.), is vunerable to 'Dark' magic, can lose limbs, CAN die (I'd rather let him live, though.) Emotions...

Bio: No. Just no. Read my stories, darn it.

Quote: "I'll never give up...I've still got a promise I need to keep."

Last edited by superjwren329; Mar 28, 2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Shortened down, hopefully no longer 'Mary Sue.'
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Iam Canadian is doing well so far

Jan 14, 2007, 08:37 PM
Might as well post something (if only to get myself on page 1, haha)

Name: Walter Wallis Wellington Wartthroat

Species: Lagunican Frog

Wartthroat is physically repulsive. Very short (only 3 feet tall), he is very fat and blubbery. He possesses a massive throat, which quivers when he speaks. His eyes bulge out of their sockets and his skin is a pale green colour. He often dresses in fancy suits. His body constantly oozes with a sickly slime. He produces even more slime when he's nervous or excited.

Born to the affluent Wartthroat bloodline on Lagunicus, Wartthroat was born into a family of excess wealth. The ancestors of the Wartthroat clan accumulated a vast fortune decades ago, and now the bloodline subsides on that stored wealth. Surrounded all his life by sycophantic servants and fair-weather friends looking for a piece of his wealth, Wartthroat spent his life in a position of power.

Most of the sons of the Wartthroat clan end up as shiftless lazy partygoers. Walter Wartthroat, however, developed a craving for power and entered politics. With his amazing oratory skill, prestigious family name, and vast wealth, Wartthroat managed to get himself elected Chief of Planet Lagunicus, the most politically powerful position on the planet. After the Carrotus-Turtle Terrorist Wars came to an end with Devan Shell on the run, politicans across the sector began pressing for the formation of a Sectorial Council, a governing body for the Carrot Sector at large, including all planets with a population of sentinent beings. Wartthroat was one of the proposal's strongest supporters, seeing it as an opportunity to consolidate more power. Wartthroat again used his influence as a politician to become Chief Councillor.

He is not trusted by Jazz Jackrabbit and his family. For good reason, too.

Wartthroat is callous and power hungry. He sees other beings solely in terms of how useful they are to him at any given moment. Though incredibly cowardly and fearful for his own life, he is nonetheless bold and ruthless politically. Though he is no murderer, Wartthroat will do anything - blackmail, intimidation, bribery, all of it - to achieve his goals.

Wartthroat seeks power for the sake of power. Power for the sole feeling of pride and triumph he gets when he achieves power.

Wartthroat is an excellent public speaker and it's said he has a silver tongue. With his wealth and speeches, he can bend almost anyone to his will.

Quote: "When it comes to power, most beings are hypocrites. They claim to be claiming power for wealth, or fame, or some foolish ideal. But not I. I realize that power is an end in itself, not a means. Other beings delude themselves. Not me, however. For me, power is everything."

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jan 22, 2007, 01:02 PM
Ohmigoodness, I can't resist this. I see this thread and I have this horrid newbie desire to post five million character profiles for characters that have never been in stories and whom I am just making up on the spot. It's bad. You know you want to do it too.
I'll try not to succumb to this temptation by just posting my standby character, as I have had a couple requests to be used because I'm the ... bartender.

Name: Ducky V. Greyrabbit

Species: Lop-eared rabbit.

Weaponry: Fights typically with a staff and normally carries two powered up blasters, keeping an RF under the bar.

Occupation/Skills: Ducky is the bartender of the War Tavern(although Coppertop is obviously the driving force!) and has been for many years. She is skilled at hacking and in most computer fields. Ducky was trained in basic combat during and has reasonable fighting skills; enough to, for the most part, defend herself (and her tavern).

Appearance:
Fur: Grey fur darkening to black on ears and paws, to white around the face, tail and stomach.
Eyes: Very pale green.
Hair: Waist length, dark auburn, kept usually in a single braid.
Is painfully and unhealthily thin. Bears white scar on her cheek & left arm.

Clothing: Wears utilitarian clothing in linen and leather, usually a mid-length dress, always black or shades of grey, with black leather boots. A hooded grey cloak is also a staple.

Personality: Ducky is quiet and often pensive and wistful, but she is a social bartender and keeps friends and is easy to get along with, although difficult to become close to. She tends to keep emotional connections at a distance and is not inclined to talk about her past or herself.

Family/History/Current:
Ducky had one brother named Shadow. She was born on Medivo. She lives alone on Diamondus in a small green house.

Last edited by Ducky; Mar 20, 2009 at 06:20 PM.
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jan 22, 2007, 06:44 PM
Ducky! Do I ever know the temptation. I'm steadfastly resisting it as well.

Name: Coppertop

Nickname: Copper

Species: Hare

Appearance: Medium height with a slender build, Copper has thick ivory fur and serious grey eyes. Her hair is copper-colored and very long, naturally straight but kept in many tiny braids that reach past her hips. When the braids are unravelled, her hair is long enough that it will brush the back of her calves when she moves. She generally keeps them tied back, out of her way. She has a single birthmark at the base of her throat, a perfect circle slightly darker than the rest of her body.
Copper wears black for the most part, and prefers jeans and tank tops or t-shirts. She wears scuffed black and grey skate shoes. She has three piercings in each ear and wears a plain, dark silver chain around her neck with a celtic cross on it. Copper is self-conscious and a klutz, though when her mind is elsewhere she can move very gracefully.

Personality: Quietly friendly in a distanced way, Copper is a private person who is out of her depth when dealing with people. She resorts to sarcasm, or more often, silence, when intimidated. Her anger lends her eloquence. With her few friends, Copper is more relaxed and talkative. She has a shy smile which she often uses in lieu of words. Her anger is slow to rise and she is reluctant to display it in most situations, observing that trouble often occurs when she refuses to keep her mouth shut. When angry, she is more confrontational, but her temper passes quickly. She is often the recipient of jokes referring to the temper of a redhead, adding to her refusal to show signs of temper.
Copper tends towards depression and often fights with loneliness and rejection. When she is feeling particularly lonely, she will withdraw herself from those about her, in an attempt to deal with her emotions privately. This has the unfortunate effect of isolating her even more. Her shyness is such that she finds it difficult to speak to those she does not know, waiting instead until they address her. Ironically, those she is friends with tend to be outgoing and very friendly.

Weapons: When anticipating a situation that calls for weaponry, Copper will carry two long knives on her belt.

Skills: Copper is an exceedingly good listener, able to draw out even the most recalcitrant. She excels at one-on-one relationships although crowds are out of her comfort zone. Often able to give good advice, she is a trustworthy friend. On a more practical note, Copper is an adequate pilot of starcraft, although she finds aircraft more tricky. She is fairly accurate with a blaster and with her long knives.

Special Powers: When Copper is fighting or in an extremely stressful situation, she will enter a dreamlike mental state, detaching herself from reality and allowing her to deal with the situation more efficiently. Her focus is clearer and she is less swayed by emotion while in this state.

Weaknesses: Copper is generally not a warrior.

Orientation: Good.

Other: Copper is a nickname, but she prefers not to disclose her true name.
WerBack3>>

JCF Member

WerBack3>> is doing well so far

Jan 25, 2007, 08:35 AM
*Taken from the MCS (Main Computer System)*

Name: Tweedle
Home Planet: Sweetland
Years: 24
Kind: Lizard
Side: Psychs (see the story, soon it comes)
Sex:Male
Notes: Dangerous, but not evil as Devon. He also is against Devon, because Devon destroyed his Homeplanet- Sweetland. Part of Perfection's Secret group. He has a giant laser, which he uses to destroy the powershields of the space ships. He tried to kill Devan. He always wears a blue suit and a strange orange hat.

Name: Perfection
Home Planet: Unknown
Years: 21
Side: Psychs
Sex:Male
Kind: Rabbit
Notes: Leader of Perfection's secret group(which is not-so-secret). One of the Leaders of Leporidae- Terra. He's against Devon, because Devon tried to destroy Lepporidae- Terra. He's 2.3 metres tall, with yellow skin and red eyes. He has planty of Mega Batle Ships and he's favourite weapon is MG-90 bouncer.

Visit CFC forums

Last edited by WerBack3>>; Jan 26, 2007 at 03:55 AM.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 05:04 PM
Coppertop
This message has been deleted by Coppertop. Reason: Clutter avoidance :)
Old Jan 26, 2007, 03:55 AM
WerBack3>>
This message has been deleted by Coppertop. Reason: Clutter avoidance :)
Old Jan 31, 2007, 10:13 PM
Aussie Evil
This message has been deleted by Aussie Evil. Reason: Badly written.
Old Feb 1, 2007, 12:15 AM
superjwren329
This message has been deleted by superjwren329. Reason: Character no longer exists. Clutter reduction.
Old Feb 1, 2007, 05:56 PM
NovaStar
This message has been deleted by Coppertop. Reason: You've had almost a year ... your reservation has expired. :)
Old Feb 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
superjwren329
This message has been deleted by superjwren329. Reason: No longer need this part. Yay!
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:11 PM
Heretic Bunny
This message has been deleted by Heretic Bunny. Reason: You know what? Screw it.
Ninja 101

JCF Member

Ninja 101 is doing well so far

May 4, 2007, 07:28 AM
my time is allmost up, I gotta go soon, so I'll make some profiles on my home PC and put them here.

They'll include:
The Baron (obviously)
Vhudlex
Regenlief
some writings about the 12 species in my upcoming stories-
Genesis Genome, The Fall Of Carrotus, The Fleet Of Apocalypse, and others...

I thaught i'd write an obligatory bio, since it's all a bit mysterious.
Name- The Baron of Evil
Age- 249, is incapable of ageing, due to his insatiable quests for artifacts led him to descover both the philosopher's stone and the holy grail. he drank elixir of life from the grail and has been granted eternal life and youth.
Gender- Male
Appearance-under his armour: no-one is really sure, his armor is vital to some of his life processes, and his helmet must control his different eyesights, has a built in breath filter to prevent death by poison gases, and an orange/ gold tinted visor, of one-way mirror plexiglass. his carapace armour chest piece is based around his ribcage and has triangle-like parts starting at the front of the neck, and up over his shoulders connecting up at the back, reducing the effectiveness of shots to the back of the neck. he wears wristlets covering his forearms ending in gauntlets, with a variety of uses, from zero point energy manipulator to lockpick and retina scan tricking devices. his lower legs have pieces of kit similar to his wristlets, merely to provide protection so he isn't floored by a shot to the ankle.
History- once a bounty hunter with the callsign 'Scorpion'. he was abducted and experimented on by aliens shortly after succesfully collecting his 67th bounty. the main emphasis was on gene splicing with him, but other species were experimented on differently. they also awakened dormant psychic powers, but installed inhibitors into his brain, but that will be expanded upon in the first 2 books, Genesis Genome and The Fall of Carrotus. he spent a number of months in the energy cells of the ship where he met some interesting species including a Vekei, a Jipeu, a Sarbyd, and a suprise Jackrabbit, but you'll have to wait on that.
after his breakout he took contol of the starship which he later built up on to create his personal massive cruiser the Apocalypse. with his new wealth and space travelling abilities he rallied crushed alien species, such as the Magmavores, the Halcidites and the Calliopids. he accumulated a vast fleet, of approximateley 4330 starships with the nippy TT-40s, the light N-11s and the tough, huge NN-6 cruisers, all heavily modified. his fleet also includes 2 'pestillence'- class Astraean Capital ships, 6 'famine' Forci carriers, 2 'Death' Anudon Scythe Cruisers and the only 'War' Vekei heavy cruiser built.
Home Planet: Earth
Species: (Formerly) Human (Gene splicing dos that to you.)
Weapons: He is a swordsman with unique skill but prefers his heavy weapons, and SDWE (selective destruction wave emitter) is his favourite.
Strengths: High pain threshhold,lack of ageing, still can die, but only in combat. His personal Mecha; Heady Crimson, his incredible gift for strategy, the fun of surprising the enemy with cl- no. I can't tell that. it'd ruin chapter 3.
Weaknesses: Shock rays deal the most damage to his carapace armour, and may be harmed by poison GASES. he is immune to consuming poison
Powers/Abilites: Not favouring spells and force, but he can instill absolute terror into people, he can also feed off emitions and absorb life forces.

Spells:
Elemental: Bolt, fireball, shock, freeze.
Light: Interdimensional Temporal Shift
Dark: Dark Wave, Instilling fear, shadowarmour cunjouring, transmutation.
Force Powers: Absorb, Force Agility, Drain Life, Drain Force, Force Slow, curse of weakness
Old Nov 7, 2007, 06:49 AM
Ninja 101
This message has been deleted by Coppertop. Reason: Requests for joiners should be posted in your story thread!
Deinonychus

JCF Member

Deinonychus is doing well so far

Mar 31, 2008, 03:43 PM
Name: Topaz
Description: A sleek, white rabbit with golden eyes. Wears a belt loosely around his waist on which his weapons are kept.
Personality: Sarcastic, loyal, instictive and aware. He can sometimes be a bit crazy or eccentric. Seems to be a loner sometimes but is actually very friendly and dependable. Very easy-going, seldom gets mad, but when he does he is unstoppable.
Weapons: A flame thrower and a blaster with all the ammo in the game, and he carries a very ornamental looking sword that he doesn't use much. He likes to use seekers and is very skilled and is quick with weapons.
Other: Turns into a wolf at night or when he is weak. When a wolf, he has the same fur and eye color. The curse is in the sword; if the sword was destroyed, the curse would be destroyed, but the sword is indestructable.

Last edited by Deinonychus; Mar 31, 2008 at 03:59 PM.

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2008, 11:00 PM
Because SOMEONE (namely, me.) hasn't really posted a character that fits in well in the 'Jazz' Universe, I decided that 'Ah, I might as well, since some seem to be not happy with the red-caped one.' (Joshua, I mean, not the italian plumber who goes 'MAMA-MIA!' or 'IT'S-A ME! MARIO! >_>)
That, and I hope to actually create several GOOD characters that might get used, sadly, I can't achieve the 'awsomeness' of 4I Falcon when it comes to making characters, so I think I'll try not to drown us all in 'poorly designed' characters.

...So, without any further ado, I present two(three?) characters for 'free use'. Go ahead and do with them as you see fit. *also activates 'request' mode, meaning is willing to type ideas into stories/characters/ect.) I'M BORED OUTTA MY MIND.
---
Name: Daxol Saleu
Species: Fox
Alignment: Evil

Personality: Daxol is what some would call 'insane' for his near-suicidal tactics, desire for power amd causing those who are underfoot to be squashed like bugs, yet he's highly intelligent and while the plans may result in several casulties, his mere presence and men fearing the price of failure spurs them on the gain crushing victories. Cautious in the extreme when choosing underlings, he merely disposes of them when they've fufilled thier purpose. In general, he's bitter about what life's done to him since when one world killed off his entire planet, he know wants everyone to experience the fear of what it's like to die.

Appearance: Dark blue fur covers his entire body, which is horrificly scarred by an invasion his home suffered during his early adult-hood, but the 'serious' wounds have been healed over with advanced technology, eyes are a blood-red and his teeth and claws are razor-sharp and are usually covered in metal.

Weapons: While he enjoys the thrill of making others experience death, most of the time, he resorts to his bare-hands and teeth but won't hesitate to use heavy fire-arms should his incredible strength insufficent.

Special Powers: High intelligence, strength and endurance.

Quote: "The entire galaxy betrayed us, showering our world with death. I'll repay them all by ramming it down thier throats..."
<><><>
Name: Iaa Eatalot
Species: Giant Turtle/Giant Blob 'O' Fat.
Alignment: Evil/Insane.

Personality: Once a famous gourmee who flew from planet to planet tasting the cuisine of the worlds, he was known to be honest, if a little 'loud'. Tragedy struck when an 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet proved to be too much when the first course seemed to kill an important function of his brain, which meant he continued to gorge on the food and erupt in a mess of body parts. Technology was able to bring him back to some degree, but as a changed...turtle. Completely insane and cannabalistic, Iaa continues to eat whatever he can get his chubby arms on, never feeling satisfied. Has a one track mind. FOOD. FOOD. FOOD. EAT. FOOD. FOOD.

Appearance: Gigantic, mainly because of the amount of food he's eaten to date and continues to devour everything, his shell is cracked in places and his 'skin' is bulging to the point where it may burst. Horrificly ugly, his teeth are stained black and eyes are nearly covered up by the flab on his face. Did I mention he's ugly?

Weapons: His massive bulk could probably crush ANYTHING and the ability to eat whatever's in reach makes him an effective killing machine. What he can't catch, he belches out putrid breath to knock unconcious, if not kill the victim.

Special Powers: See above.

Quote: "FEEEEEEDDDDD MEEEEEE!!!"
<><><>

JCF Member

Aug 20, 2008, 08:51 PM
Two New Characters that have NOTHINGto do with 'Joshua'. Huzzah! Use them as you will.
--
Name: Deafth Rengibr
Age: Unknown, but seems to have been built quite some time ago.
Species: Robot (shaped like a rabbit)
Alignment: Evil

Personality: Deafth was programmed without emotions and lacking all things that would make appear to be 'human'. Cold and cruel, he...it...prefers to work alone in it's deadly missions to kill. A design fault made it contiously target random people, so Deafth will continue to stalk an innocent or person that isn't 'important.' instead of a target which would normally take higher priority. If it rarely talks, it's mainly after the victim is dead and doesn't question it's programming, despite it's fault. His creator intended to fix this problem but is currently in a state of statis, his location unknown.

Appearance: Shaped to give other lifeforms the illusion that Deafth looks like a genuine rabbit, with silver colored 'fur' and dark black eyes. Underneath the 'outer-shell' is a tough metal which protects Deafth's vital systems from damage and also houses his main power source and rarely needs to recharge. Tall, physically sturdy...Hedth's unmoving glare intimidates all who approach.

Weapons/Abilites: Deafth has a large arrary of assassination protocols built into his main-system, as well as the power to produce weapons from inside his body. This requires a massive amount of his reactor's power and leaves Deafth immobile for a short period of time to recharge, but the weapon has it's own indiviual power source, while he can fire a lasers of variable power from his fingers and while it isn't prefered, can partially morph his limbs into sharp blades and spin through the air.

Quote: "...Status of Target: Deceased. Seeking out next Target. Objective: Annhilate..."
<><><><>

I have no idea how I came up with THIS guy. Use him how you will.

Name: Reske Necrim
Age: Dunno. Looks and thinks about 30, yet is far younger.
Species: Experimental Life-Form/Various
Alignment: TBD (Go ahead and pick, I don't mind)

Background: Reske was brought into existance by a medicore scientist who was trying to create artifcal life to assist in various tasks
such as farming, harvesting as well as complex things like fighting battles and piloting space-ships, making the 'creations' a 'jack-of-all-trades' and benefital for society. While there were many more created, Reske was the very first one to 'come to life', yet unlike his brothers and sisters, possess human-like abilites, such as being able to lie and persuade others to see his view. Some how he and his 'family' get dragged into the battles that are mainly preventing Devan's forces from invading the remaining planets under independent or Carrotus control.

Appearance: While the scientist wasn't too concerned on what sort of shape or type the life-forms he created were, since he is/was(?) a frim believer in equality between all species, Reske was different and somehow ended up being able to morph his shape into various species, another trait his younger siblings do not possess, meaning he can be a middle aged rabbit from one moment and morph into a turtle, hedgehog and other things. Yet his 'standard' form is similar to a normal humaniod in shape, build and size and partially transparent (yet is a light purple in color) and his facial features share this trait, making it hard to see his grey eyes and expression.

Personality: It's hard for Reske to project any sort of emotion or feeling, a flaw that was fixed in the others and tends to take things pretty smoothly, yet occasionally the line between right and wrong seems a bit blurred and may end up siding on the wrong side. He is quite intelligent however and is usually deep in thought when not engaged in some other activity.

Abilites: Apart from the morphing and above average intelligent, Reske still has his 'jack-of-all-trades' trait yet will rarely enter battle unless it's neccessary. He doesn't have many outstanding qualities apart from the ones mentioned and is merely average in everything he does. Strangely enough, in missions with a comrade who's obviously at fault, he will usually lie and claim he was the one who caused the entire mission to fail/be more difficult when it's obvious that wasn't the case.

Weapons: Preferably anything that's long-ranged or using what he makes in his spare time.

Quote: "Sometimes I wonder why others can't be so open to change..."

JCF Member

PT32 is an asset to this forum

Jan 13, 2009, 05:39 PM
My character is simple enough...

Name: Lyran Kasatar
Species: Rabbit
Orientation: Good
Height/weight: Slightly taller than Jazz, 72 lbs
Appearance: platinum colored fur, hazel eyes
Clothing: gray jeans, black leather jacket, neon green sunglasses+matching bandana, weathered red Lexo420 blaster [a slightly longer and faster version of Jazz's gun] with infrared scope, red backpack
Awards:
1 Rabbit Medal for Valor
1 Silver Cluster [for Quick Thinking on the battlefield]
3 Red Ears [for injuries sustained in battle]
2 Earlong Medals for Resourcefulness
6 Commendations from Superior Officers

Character: Okay, so it's obvious he was a wartime hero. Never married. Is considered to be one of the best marksrabbits in the Carrotus Militia. Has a personality and mannerism similar to Han Solo. He is an expensive rabbit to buy the services of, and is an equally impressive strategist. Was tortured for seven months by the Turtle Empire before being rescued. Is often compared to the equally incredible Jazz Jackrabbit, though not nearly as well known.

I'm sure someone will find a way in which to utilize him.....

IN DEVELOPMENT:
Renascence: The Last Jackrabbit

Last edited by PT32; Jan 14, 2009 at 10:45 AM.
Shellraiser

JCF Member

Shellraiser is doing well so far

Feb 25, 2009, 11:31 AM
First post for the forum; I've kind of got that neophyte neuroticism going on, but it'll hopefully wear out by the end of the week. If something's inappropriate, don't be afraid to let me know.

Name: Lita Leatherback
Species: Turtle
Theme Song: Highly Strung (Bond)
Alignment: Evil, but may change for future economic reasons
Favorite Food: Artichoke Hearts

Background: A Turtemple native, Lita is an upcoming name among the turtle scientists, looking for a chance to work alongside Devan Shell. At least, that's what she likes to tell herself, seeing as most of her time is spent writing up grant proposals so she can continue her research...whenever she isn't interning. Her proposals scarcely make it past the blueprint stage, which vexes her a great deal. Even receiving grant money is a battle she's only won a few times and she insists the system's cheating her of greatness.

This ambitious graduate aims to create some of the nastiest weapons known to the Turtle Terrorists, very much in the footsteps of her uncle, Lars Leatherback. Lars wrote out the prototype for a plasma bomb, which was later responsible for some of the toxic spills in Exoticus. The weapon turned out to be a fluke and self-detonated, turning its engineer into little more than turtle soup in a shell. Since Lita was the only other Leatherback who wasn't an absolute deadbeat, she inherited most of her uncle's notes.

Her own studies and work came into fruition a few years later, creating some internship opportunities among the scientists working for Devan Shell himself. Still under the belief that some of the Leatherback notes would be enough to work her into the big names of weapons engineering, Lita packed her bags and traveled out to her first job at Scraparap, where she helped in the engineering of a new use for RF Missiles. Unfortunately, Lita left her notes out in the open and her deadbeat cousin, Lenny, claimed the idea for himself. He made a fortune; Lita lost her scholarship.

Losing that opportunity, Lita tried again for a grant relocated to Marbelara, where she aimed to improve the laser range of the guns assigned to the Schwarzenguards. The request, and funding, was granted. This time, she kept her notes with her at all times, refusing to let anyone see what she was working on outside of work, even at the risk of sounding paranoid and neurotic. Somebody came in a few times, bringing the geeky girl a cup of instant noodles for dinner, and Lita whipped out her gun, threatening to shoot if the attendant did so much as touch her notes.

By that point, people started to back off, realizing the turtle meant business. Marbelara turned out to be the break Lita needed to be accepted as a top-notch scientist for the turtles. She rejoiced at a pub that night with some of the other Leatherbacks, bragging that she'd leap to success, and maybe come forward as Devan's top researcher in the future. That didn't happen; although she managed to get a gig at the elite laboratory, among many big-name scientists, Lita just came off as an overzealous newbie.

It was a blow to her massive ego, realizing that she was just one little fish in a big pond among the reptilian revolutionaries and still had a long way to go before she'd be ready to do more than pour coffee and type up letters. She was given her own lab (albeit just one seedy room with an adjacent bedroom/bathroom), and worked like a slave to promote her latest weapon. Unfortunately, some of the bigger names liked the idea, insisted they'd show it to the head honcho himself...but failed to tell Lita they'd pass her work off as their own.

That was the last straw; Lita filed as an independent researcher after that, trying to find money wherever she could. Lars would've turned in his shell over some of the gigs his niece accepted for the sake of enterprising. There's even some rumors going around that she'd sell her superweapons to Carrotus if they paid enough, but nobody can prove it. All they can prove is that this ticked-off turtle loves making dangerous things and has an axe to grind.

Appearance: Lita's a scrawny turtle with a beaky face (and pewter lipstick), cat-eye glasses with a librarian-style chain, and several spikes augmenting her sapphire-blue shell. She wears a pair of dark blue pumps and a set of bracelets with spikes at the edges. When she grins, we can also see braces. Her eyes have a tinge of purple to them, but the bags underneath them are remniscent of somebody who scarcely sleeps. Her posture is absolutely terrible, seeing as she hunches over a bit and lifts her arms when she walks. Not only this, but she's also very bowlegged. She always carries a pistol with her and has very good aim. On the other side is a flask, since she also likes her booze.

If that doesn't suffice, here is some artwork I designed to flesh out the character:

Personality: Lita's memorable, to say the least. When she's getting her way, she comes off as a very calm and cool intellectual type, sometimes with a faintly sinister air when she chortles. When angry, she raises her voice a lot and often gets violent; luckily, very few things get her that furious. Whether happy, sad, angry, or confused, one thing remains constant, and that'd be Lita's indisguisable geekiness. She always finds words for whatever circumstance comes up and can be listed as a smooth talker. As for loves and hates, nothing matters more to her than proper recognition and good money. Therefore, she despises those who take credit for other people's work and cringes when others look for handouts.

Abilities: Lita's got great marksmanship and rarely misses her target. However, as for her best ability, that comes with her great knowledge of weaponry. Not only can she design these dangerous masterpieces, but knows very well how to make them. She's resourceful and thrifty, never forgetting the blueprint of a single weapon she created.

Weapons: As for the pistol this lively leatherback carries on her at all times, it's a semiautomatic modeled after the Carrotus blaster. It isn't anything fancy, but it's enough to move from Point A to Point B.

Quote: "A gun isn't dangerous until somebody pulls the trigger."

. . .

Name: Frizz E. Hare
Species: Hare
Theme Song: Life During Wartime (Talking Heads)
Alignment: Traitor (Smuggler)
Favorite Food: Carrot Chips

Background: Frizz was born to a large, well-to-do family on Industrius and performed housekeeping duties for the longest time at the hotel his parents founded, the Lettuce Inn. The same held true for the twenty-one other Hare children (what can I say? This family breeds like rabbits). Due to overpopulation on the planet, it was hard to find any other source of work, which Frizz resented. Each time he picked up the Super-Suck Megavacuum, he grumbled over the unfairness of it all. The majority of travelers who visited the Lettuce Inn were from Carrotus and tended to look down upon the locals from some of the more rural planets, even their fellow rabbits.

If it wasn't other hares giving him a legion of litter to pick up, it was either the frogs or the lizards. While the frogs were the worst out of the entire bunch, the rabbits were most frequent and (due to family vacations involving huge groups, not to mention Industrius being a perfect planet to host conventions) therefore gave Frizz the most trash to clean up. Flopsy, Mopsy, Tipsy, and Sue (four of his older sisters) got to help out with bartending, but he became the garbage goon. He resented it so much, always muttering under his breath that he might want to join the Carrotus military later so he could escape the endless cycle of clutter and clean-up.

The black hare was in his early thirties when he met somebody who changed his political affiliation, probably for the worst. For the first time in (according to Frizz's parents) decades, they had a turtle renting a room. This particular turtle just so happened to be a well-respected researcher, having a large list of accomplishments behind his name, despite the fact he was probably younger than Frizz. What struck Frizz as so odd was that the geeky reptile kept his hotel room spotless, despite his family's constant insistence that the shelled critters were stupid, slow, and filthy. He even also asked at the front desk a few times if one of the innkeeper's children would mind giving him a tour of the urban planet so he could take notes.

Since it was a time of peace, and it meant he could take the day off, Frizz volunteered and (perhaps a bit too enthusiastically) gave the interested traveler probably one of the most extensive and passionate tours he'd ever undergo. Pubs, arenas, (cooperating) factories, historical monuments...whatever the bespectacled reptile wanted to see, Frizz arranged it. It must have made some sort of impression, seeing as Frizz constantly saw the guest writing extensive notes on a notepad and he paid for taxi services. Little did the rabbit know that the dorky asparagus-lover just so happened to be Devan Shell, the turtle tyrant who would later put up the largest resistance against the Carrotus Empire in recorded history.

A few years later, Tipsy inherited the Lettuce Inn from the family and insisted she'd continue paying any of her brothers and sisters who still wanted to work at the hotel. Frizz wasn't one of them; he took a job as a mailman instead, having realized just how much he wanted to travel and get away from Industrius. While at a trading post on Technoir, Frizz turned on his television set to find out the turtles had taken over Industrius; he later got a phone call from his cousin Curly, ensuring him everybody made it to Carrotus before things got bad. "How about you come over here and join the army?"

Frizz replied that he enjoyed his intergalactic trucking too much and met too many interesting characters to limit his interactions to military routes. What he failed to mention was that he was making a very pretty penny smuggling some of the Carrotus weapons to the turtles! They paid him handsomely for the work, and the hare felt some sense of satisfaction. The tortoises weren't as hasty as the hares and seemed to have a better plan. One time, his conscience got the best of him after Devan stole the Diamondus gem. He thought about interfering and mentioned it among his fellow smugglers, which earned him a permanent bite mark in one of his ears and a limp that's never gone away.

Appearance: Frizz was once a black rabbit with a pewter-gray beard, but he's grayed a bit more with age, now with a gunmetal gray coat and silver beard. Not only this, but his fur's gotten much frizzier. Luckily, it's nowhere near as bad as it is on his albino cousin, Curly, who pretty much looks like an oversized bathroom mat with rabbit ears. Since Frizz is nearly blind from cataracts, he always has to cover his pale green eyes with tinted safety goggles at a high prescription. Without them, his vision is abysmal, at best, causing him to bump into walls, crates, and other nasty things. He wears an ace bandage around one leg, a yellow vest, and yellow rubber gloves. When he grins, one tooth has been replaced with a gold cap. Part of his beard has grown out into a raggedy goatee and he seriously looks to be in need of a good combing. Not only that, but one of his ears appears to be slightly chewed.

If that doesn't suffice, here is some artwork I designed to flesh out the character:

Personality: This graying hare has had a chip on his shoulder as far back as he can remember, having always felt oppressed by the Carrotus urbanites. He'll grumble about it with his cronies while on his trade routes and enjoys a good drink (especially fermented radish juice). He's longwinded and traces of the angry black rabbit he used to be are still there, always talking about how the capitalist folks on Carrotus exploited hard working hares from the colony planets, like his home Industrius. Around other rabbits, he comes off as chummy and very social, generally laughing louder than the rest. Little do they know that he feels the joke's on them...

Abilities: Frizz is a very high jumper and has a good aim with his weapon. He isn't as quick on his feet as he used to be, due to his age, but he packs a powerful kick. When fighting Frizz, it's important to knock off his prescription sunglasses, since he's practically blind without them. Once the glasses are gone, he'll bump into walls, traps, weapons, and anything else that's in his way until he passes out.

Weapons: This opponent carries a flamethrower with him, which he can use very well. He also uses smoke bombs so he can escape and attack his opponent from unsuspecting angles.

Quote: "Who wants peace? Peace is boring."

Last edited by Shellraiser; Mar 2, 2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added Frizz E. Hare

JCF Member

kociara81 is doing well so far

Apr 29, 2012, 11:53 AM
And meet my character

Name: Cyfraza Frangogriphus

Orientation: good but sometimes it can be changed

Appearance: grey fur, dark brown hair, bob haircut,

Clothing: blue checkered flannel shirt, glasses, black sneakers, jeans

Personality: She is clever, shy, mysterious, talkative scatterbrained, rebellious and cheerful. Cyfraza likes to ask riddles and sometimes don't adhere to the rules. She has a knack for getting into trouble. She is a loner. In her spare time, she updates her equipment and creates new programs. She is a very talented programmer who likes pentesting,.. umm ok.. She is just a hacker.

Strengths: great battle, programming and hacking skills. She have virtualization and devirtualization skill (freely move between real and virtual world)

Weakness: treamwork, operate under the influence of emotions

Weapons: LFG 4281 , malware, defrogger, debugger, dictionary, rainbow tables, two B-trees in the garden

Bio: She lives in Carrotuspolis (urban part of Carrotus) in the Carrotus (alternative future of Carrotus, which was made current future of Carrotus by Devan. In other words - Carrotus from JJ3D). She doesn't remember her distant past. She lived together with her friend Rimeniz. But Carrotus was attacked by Devan with Xirits. Xirits are shapeless creatures that feed by suffering, anxiety and fear. They live only in darkness. The Devan's servant, Cosmo, cast a spell on Carrotus that caused temporary darkness. Rabbits were powerless against Xirits, so Devan got the throne wihout a problem. Since that time King Jazz with his family disappeared in mysterious circumstances. Cyfraza with Rimeniz made weapon able to defeat Xirits. Unfortunately Rimeniz was killed by Xirit during defense of Hopttego Village. Cyfraza blames herself for death of her friend because she shot Xirint too late. After these events, she decided to join a group of insurgents.

Bonus info: The first time she showed up in multicrossover (Doctor Who, Star Wars and JJ universe + new things) known as Children of time (I'm still not finished writing Cyfraza's first adventure ). I also plan to place her as a secondary character in my JJ3D fanfic.

Some artwork (The second picture was drawn by my friend from another forum):

JCF Member

L853RCHU is notorious for his worthless posts

Jul 24, 2013, 02:09 AM
OK this is my character.
Name : L853RCHU
Background : Was born with white fur but turned red as he grew older. Likes the colour orange, a lot.
Weapon : Has a unlimited supply of RF Missles but can't use any other weapons.
Ability : Triple-Jump! Fire-Shoes(When kicked opponent gets burned.)!
Other Info : Immune to Freeze Rays.