Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

The Next Chapter of the War Tavern

Admael

JCF Member

Admael has disabled reputation

Mar 25, 2001, 02:15 PM
"The Clan of Dodrill was founded around 2770, five years after Great Battle of Carrotus. Noogy Dodrill, a rumored legend, founded this large Clan in order to restore the galaxy to it's former order, after untold amounts of chaos had rained upon Carrotus for 20 years, including the great battle between Jackrabbit warriors and Turtle theives. Even after this great battle however, much in the land remained chaotic. Dodrill formed this clan to eliminate evil threats throughout the Jackrabbit system. Dodrill disappeared after 2 years of protecting the galaxy. Within a month of his disappearence, the entire clan (of about 20 elite warriors) dispersed, and were unheard of until 2777, about the time that the JJ Central Protection Agency was destroyed by the yet-unheard-of Devan Shell. Even then, only rumors and legends were known of these heroes.

Most warriors have an unkown history, but it is rumored that Merlin and DethMan joined together as friends, and were later known only as legends, nicknamed Mighty Merlin and DethMan the Intrepid. Merlin was also rumored to have a brother, who was also a legend known as Alex of the Seven Seas.

Thus ensued the great History of the Legends, and History of Warriors, which eventually made their way to different taverns, and now the main tavern by the name of "The War Tavern."

At 2786 the Jazz Battle ensued between Jazz Jackrabbit and Devan Shell. Devan Shell was rumored to have been destroyed, and was unheard of until 2787 when he stole Eva's 24 carrot diamond. Prince Jazz was banished, and then had to pursue Devan Shell with his brother Spaz.

About 2788 there ensued the Great Battles; consisting of many rabbits fighting against one another. Some formed clans, or played as temporary teams against common enemies. The current year is 2788, a couple months after the start of the Great Battles. All of the greatest legends that have survived since the The Clone Wars (a fight of rabbits against the Evil Rabbits and their army of clones) have joined in the Great Battles, even fighting other legendary warriors."

And so it was written in the scrolls of the War Tavern, telling of the great events of Carrotus history. Yet, there was a chapter unknown by the scrolls. In the decade of 2790, specifically 2791, the War Tavern would be burnt down, and the scrolls would be lost. The only history they had was what dwelled in the minds of the Carrotussian rabbits. And yet, any fate was greater than that which had struck the War Tavern before its burning... the reign of turtles and turtle allies among the jackrabbit community.

These are the stories of the years after the death of the great War Tavern, and the arrival of the New War Tavern.

(Open story! Please stick to the plot that everyone lays out, however.)

-Ad

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Mar 25, 2001, 02:39 PM
I'm confused. What year is it now? Is there a War Tavern now? Is it being built? Is Cheeze alive?
Admael

JCF Member

Mar 25, 2001, 03:33 PM
What year is it now? 2791.

Is there a War Tavern now? Yes, but in the story, it still has glitches and such.

Is it being built? Almost finished.

Is Cheeze alive? I don't know. Sure. Ask Cheeze.

-Ad

(Please, somebody write!)

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Mar 25, 2001, 05:14 PM
Well, I don't exactly know how to do this, um, I seem to have a knack for messing these up... sigh. I could always try. Should I do it as at the Tavern now? Was that a prolouge? I'll be quiet.

The rabbit tending the bar inside twitched his ears and glared up at the opening in the roof. He put down the cup he was rubbing and rushed outside, screeching at a few rabbits on the roof. "Hey! Hey, could you stop sawing up there?? You're getting sawdust in everyone's drinks!" He squinted into the sun, high behind them. They stared down. "Sorry," one of then hollered. The bartender ducked a flying shingle and went back into the shade. It was quiet in the'Tavern that day, beside the sounds of summer, and the hammering on the roof and soft chatter of the few customers. The new door was due to arrive that day, a good wooden one that swung both ways. The rabbit sighed, almost regretfully and poured himself a drink from a barrel dark with age. Some of the old ale and liquor had been saved from the fire, in the cellars, but most that had been kept in the back room was gone. The chandelier that hung in the middle of the ceiling had fallen and was bent, now, but it had been polished and was waiting for the roof to be finished. The rabbit sat down on a new stool as the other bar keeper came in the door. "Hey." The male bunny raised hishand, acknowledging her. It was too hot that day to be working. To hot to talk, even. All the grass had been burnt yellow and the roads were horribley dusty. The girlpaused to say hi to a lavender rabbit sitting by thedoor, and came back to the counter. The bartender swiveled on his stool. "Wanna take some drinks out to them?" He gestured to the roof. She nodded. "Sure. Whattya got?" He pointed to some cups on the counter. "You can take them, they dumped a load of sawdust in them, or you could be kindhearted and pour them some fresh stuff." She grinned. The Tavern was almost finished except for the roof so they deserved something new. She breathed in the smell of the new wood, but looked sad. It was still hard to think that the Old Tavern was gone, with all its memories.

Well, I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing, and I don't know if the people are supposed to be me and NightFire or Addie and Bluezy, or people different,so the names were omitted. Someone else write them in

`Ducky
Admael

JCF Member

Mar 26, 2001, 02:22 PM
(Thanks. That's a good start.)

----------------------------------

I grabbed a drink of carrot cider and handed it to Bluez. We had to test the age of the old drinks from the former Tavern, because of how old some of them had gotten.

Bluez spat his drink out. "Hey, did you make this? It tastes like..." he saw a light brown film on the bottom of the cup "... sawdust! Actually, this is a little bit better than most of your stuff." He snickered.

"Guys! Have you ever considered sawing on the GROUND rather than up there? Might be easier to get the boards the right size. Gracious," I muttered. "Furthermore..." a bucket of sawdust came raining down on me, and I ended up swallowing it. "Bluez! Stop that!"

I turned my attention to a tall forest green rabbit in front of me, who seemed to be drunk. Despite how new the Tavern was, it had already started attracting drunkards and the like from all over. I turned him away, and went back into the storeroom to find out exactly what we needed. I was taking stock when all of a sudden, I heard a thud.

--------------------------

-Ad

Tanpopo Kiku

JCF Member

Tanpopo Kiku is doing well so far

Mar 26, 2001, 02:35 PM
Don't feel too badly about messing things up, Ducky...I do that way too often also. Ugh.

Oh, and Congratulations, Admael, on your "promotion." (Assuming that this is the REAL Addie.)
Admael

JCF Member

Mar 26, 2001, 03:04 PM
Danke. And this is the real Addie. Silly. Though I understand you doubting.

Oh, I forgot... regarding bartenders, Bluez and I are two, but any other former bartenders are fine, too.

-Ad
Tanpopo Kiku

JCF Member

Mar 26, 2001, 03:08 PM
*surprised* Well, hello Addie...

um, there's something I was going to tell some of you folks...

I'm dead. I don't exist anymore. Read about it in the War Tavern.

(I'm not kidding. That's true.)
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Mar 26, 2001, 04:18 PM
Hey, sure, I'll give it a try. . .

A tall grey rabbit slipped in, rubbing her behind ruefully and glaring out the door. "Carpenters," she muttered. Then she turned around and coughed. "Hey, Admael. C'you tell those carpenters to stop dropping sawdust buckets on customers?" She sat down. "Thanks. Y'know, this isn't half-bad, even if it isn't the old Tavern. Sure is hot today." The bartender nodded and took the grey rabbit's order, then sighed. The heat was annoying, and even more so because the sun shone in the Tavern's window and bathed the room in a soft warm light.

A distant motor sounded, and the trees nearby sighed and rustled in a small breeze. Small sounds such as bird calls seemed very loud in the hot, dry stillness.

An ominous rumble rolled through the thick air, and as the grey rabbit, Coppertop, looked out the window she could see dark forboding clouds building. A rainstorm? This was the time for it, if ever. The bartender glanced out the window, too, and arched her eyebrows. "Hope it rains," Coppertop commented. Admael nodded agreement, and turned away from the window.

First try, but I think it's good. . .
Coppertop

Mar 26, 2001, 05:58 PM
The scorched grass lay trampled, and even the leaves on the trees were starting to yellow. The foliage seemed cringe away from the sun, begging a respite from the merciless heat that beat down. A crow called racously, then cawed with laughter at the dust it's wings stirred up. Copper didn't even glance up.

A sharp pinging on the window drew their attention, and a few more drops fell. The carpenters slowed their work even more, if that was possible, and Ducky hollered up at them to hurry up and finish. A crack of lightning snapped in the still air, and then a boom of thunder echoed. A fast, warm deluge of rain fell, churning the swirling dust into mud and leaving puddles on the Tavern's floor. Grumbling, Bluez grabbed a mop and began soaking up the water. Admael grinned at him, and he scowled.

As quickly as the rain had come, it was gone, leaving the sun to burn away the clouds and begin evaporating the newly fallen moisture. Copper flicked a drip away from her and towards Bluez, who gave her a flat, bored look for her efforts. She turned back to the counter and sighed. "Hey Ad, can I have a Carrot Juice with Ice? Thanks." She sat there, sipping the cold juice, and watched the other customers laugh quietly and talk confidentially to eachother. They wouldn't leave until the sun went down, and she planned to do the same. Bluez walked by, carrying the mop and giving her a vicious glare for the extra water she had flicked at him. She grinned back, and slumped dispiritedly on her stool. It was too hot to think, talk, of move. She beat a hasty retreat to the shadows, and waited for sundown.

On really hot days like this, ppl would sleep during the day and do their business during the night. That was sensible, that way you skipped the hot part and woke in the cool dusk. All she could do was hope that tomorrow wasn't going to be this hot, dry and dusty. So she waited.
Kaz

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Mar 26, 2001, 07:37 PM
Ugh, I'm afraid to post here that I may mess it up =\

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 26, 2001, 07:59 PM
Well you did post here, anyway. Are you drunk? Are you in the

tavern? I want to know evryone who is in here so I can tell if

somone comes in without leaving that was already there.

JCF Member

Mar 27, 2001, 07:59 AM
Okay, well thanks for informing me I didn't mess it up

The sun was almost set, staining the 'Tavern red like always. A few rabbits were still clustered at the counter, mostly older ones murmuring to Admael and Bluez, and some drunks were still at the tables. Ducky and Blackie were sitting in one of the dark corners playing card games and cheating obviously. Some thunder still rolled in the distance, but it was as hot as ever, hot and dry. Some lightning flashed, red, and startled the Taverners but they soon went back to their drinks. The old jukebox had managed to be saved, mostly, and had been fixed up again. It sometimes quivered and flashed strange lights, but it was almost back to normal. A couple rabbits looked over as the door creaked open, no one usually entered past around eight. Surprisingly, it was the mailman, wheezing from the heat and red in his face. "Hey, guys," he said, waving a paw that included them. "Thought I'd wait until nightish to see if the heat went down before I started out, but it didn' and I thought I'd better go before it got any later. He sat down at the bar and opened his bag, ordering a large ginger ale with ice. He pulled out a batch of letters with a string around them. "These should be for you guys." He shuffled through them, laying them in piles. Bluez, Kovu, BlackSheep, Cheeze- he paused here. "Does cheeze still come around here?" Addie shrugged. "I don't know, once in a while, I guess." The mailbunny continued handing things out. "OKay, well, give that to him if you see him." the piles continued. Kazooie, who hadn't been in that day but would probably be in the next, Ducky, and various other rabbits that frequented the Tavern. After all that, he pulled out a small thin letter address to Admael in black ink. There was a return address she didn't recognize. "Thats a special one, Addie, comes from far away. Been through a lot to get too ya." Addie nodded, walked into the back to open it as a few Taverners opened their mail disintrestedly. Mostly spam, anyway, whats the rush.

Eehhh, okay..

`Ducky
Admael

JCF Member

Mar 27, 2001, 02:19 PM
(Yay! We're getting it!)

--------------------------

I tore at the small envelope, but the tightly weaved paper would hardly budge, even after taking a pocketknife to it. Obviously the handiwork of more than just a salesman. The paper itself was yellowed and had a musty smell to it, proving on its own that it had traveled a great while. Disgruntledly, I returned to the counter to polish cups and slid the envelope in my cloak. When I returned, the mailman was still handing out letters.

"Hey, do you think you could open this for me? I've tried and tried, but that material's strong, and I haven't got much to open it with," I asked the mailman.

"I really would, but I've got to leave. I started out too late to linger any longer. But if you would, I'd like to know who wrote that. It must be something important, or he wouldn't have payed that much for postage. All my coworkers are rather interested, too," he mentioned, then left.

A slightly tipsy but muscular rabbit approached me, ripped the letter open, and handed it back. "Thanks," I managed to say before he was leaving the Tavern. My eyes were pryed open when I saw what the letter was. "This is really strange. It's typed... personal letters are rarely typed unless the writer wants to remain unknown. That must be the case. Anyway, here's what it says...

'Admael,

Being the rabbit of influence that you are, I have decided to send this letter to you. Please be certain the Tavern knows that there might be another burning... but this time, not for the good of the Tavern. The turtles are revolting once again. Again, it is imperitive that this reaches everyone in the Tavern. Keep your eyes out for any signs of danger, and don't let any drunkards in that couldn't get out from now on. Watch out for yourself, Admael, because they're targeting you this time.

Sincerely,

Unknown'"

It wasn't hard for me to figure out who had written this, though it seemed much of the Tavern was not quite as aware. I tried to shrug it off... but it kept returning to my mind. Why were they targeting me? Sure, I was the bartender. But I wasn't much more than the rest of these rabbits. I turned to Ducky. "Could you take over? And watch out for Bluez, if you would. I need to think about this."

-----------------------

-Ad

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 27, 2001, 02:56 PM
(OK, this is me.)

(DON"T KILL ME!)

"Unknown" was sitting in a small house, at a lap top.

He hated to use the normal post but there were no

computers in the War Tavern, as of yet. The old one

had been burnt down with the rest. He sat there,

looking at the screen of the lap top. On it was the JCF.

He was looking at a certain part of it. He could see Admael had

goten his message, that was good.

And as for him? He was nameless. He was known only as

an "Unknown Rabbit" or for a nickname, "That guy".

He called in his personal slave, Devan. Devan was a

small turtle named after the famous Devan Shell,

who had vanished years ago without a trace. Unknown

Rabbit had him, in fact, in a timeless cage, unable to move at all.

Devan walked in, looking shifty eyed around the room.

Last time he had waked in without checking for danger and

had stepped on a spike ball. There were no traps today.

"Yes, your highness?" the small turtle asked. He was small

but muscular, he would as soon snap your neck as look at you.

He hero worshipped Unknown Rabbit.

"Devan, you may proceed with your plan to take over the War

Tavern. I see no conflicts with that and my own plans." Devan

bowed and left the room.

Unknown sat down on a couch. All was well. He had managed

to warn Admael about the danger before it started. He thought

back to that day, long ago, when Admael had saved his life...

(Somebody write the flashback)

Mar 27, 2001, 03:08 PM
Admael left the main bar room, looking perplexed. Copper watched her go curiously, wanting to ask what the matter was but thinking that it might not be polite to do so. More lightning flashed, and the heat was still as bad as before. Maybe no-one would leave the Tavern tonight.

The carpenters pounded the last board in place and came in, stomping and yelling. An irate Ducky ordered them to quiet down, and the carpenters sat down and ordered drinks. The red glow of the sunset was fading, and darkness set in. Someone turned the lights on, and card games were resumed. Copper sat in the corner, waiting for full dark to fall, and ordered another Carrot Juice. Blackie laughed at a joke, and another rabbit hushed her. Somehow loud noises seemed out of place today.

Finally Copper judged it time to go, and she slipped ouside. Squelching through the mud, she was heading for the far side of town when the street lights flickered out, shadowing the town with dark. Maybe she had better go back to the Tavern. She made an about-turn and hurried back to the Tavern, for she had a bad feeling about this.

When she got there, the windows were dark. She walked in the door and moved over to where Ducky sat, drying mugs in the dark. "Ducky, why did the lights go out? D'you know?" Ducky shook her head nervously. "Is it the turtles, d'you think?" Copper shrugged. "Maybe. Where's Bluez?" Ducky sighed. "Dunno. I think he left." Copper sat down, watching the door. The fixed-up jukebox was off, and the only respite from the lingering blackness was the occasional flash of lightning. And then, in the momentary brightness of day when lightning streaked accross the sky, Copper saw a sea of figures silhoutted against the light. They were heading for the Tavern.
Coppertop

Mar 27, 2001, 03:11 PM
oops, sorry, Unknown. you wrote yours while i wrote mine. . .

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 27, 2001, 03:16 PM
That is OK, just leave it to Devan sending the soldiers really

fast. Or the sea of creatures being someone else.

(Oh, and I didn't say the flashback should be the next post)
Tanpopo Kiku

JCF Member

Mar 27, 2001, 03:29 PM
I screw so namy things up. Sorry.

Although I did have a super cool idea, obviously it will screw the whole thing up here. So I won't post it.

JCF Member

Mar 27, 2001, 04:40 PM
I'm glad that helped, tried to think of something... I can't post anything now, as I have a bad case of writer's block, but perhaps when someone else posts something new.

Sorry.

`Ducky
Admael

JCF Member

Mar 27, 2001, 06:51 PM
(Actually, I kinda meant "Unknown" to be Dethman. Hence the message... but that's okay.)

Keep writing!

-Ad
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Mar 27, 2001, 07:07 PM
Darkness again.

And then lightning rammed itself angrly into the earth again, and like a wave a crowd

approached, dipping and bobbing with there steps.

"Uh, guys..." Copper tapped on the nearest bunny's shoulder, Bluez.

"Something up, Copper?"

"There a...I mean theres a whole lotta...of the...the...with the thingy!" Slightly

shocked with fear, she was a loss for words.

"Have a little to many drinks, eh?" Bluez chortled. A beam of light cracked again,

and the amoeba of life grew closer.

"Ta-ta...turtles!"

"Turtles!" With the attention of the Tavern on him, Bluez snatched a set of binoculars.

"Yup, a whole lotte bogies, coming this way."

"But...how'd they get past the planetary defense?" Ducky mused.

"Well they could just...they...how would they?" Bluez agjusted his binoculars again.

"Waaaitaminute, those aren't turtles...there zombish rabbits! Mind control!"

------

Okie, hope I didn't mess it up to much.

-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 27, 2001, 08:32 PM
I presume I'll get pelted with rotten tomatos is I even SUGGEST that the zombie rabbits are acting that way because they have heard there is a copy of X-Men 1 in the Tavern? *Gets pelted with rotten tomatoes* Ouch...

Anyway:

Devan walked through a long passageway decorated with priceless artifacts. Among the ornaments were a Kaiser blade, a copy of X-Men 1, (Sorry, I couldn't resist. ) FATE's cumberbun and a Huge Diamond.

Devan knew the layout of the small house well. There were only four rooms: Unknown Rabits's room, the jail, tactical and the passageway Devan was in now.

Devan entered the door with the "Tactical" sign on it. Three turtles were manning a huge gun while a fourth was admiring himself in a mirror. Devan shot the stupid turtle and went to one of the three remaining ones. "The Rabbit has given permission to start project Serpent." "Dawk?" "No, you fool! Serpent! He has told me we can let loose the turtles to take over the War Tavern! At last I can get my revenge on the Tavern regulars who have posted so many stories with turtles as the bad guys! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!" A turtle ran up. The newcomer was twice as tall as Devan, which wasn't saying much. He saluted Devan and asked a simple question. "What are your oders, sir?" "Release the turtles to take over the War Tavern!" "But, Zombie Rabbits are already advancing towards it!"

(I'm still waiting on that flashback. Please?)

*Gets pelted with Rotten Tomatos again, flees in terror*

(Sorry if I messed everything up, I just didn't think Devan would use Rabbits, even Zombies. Kejero, on the other hand...)

P.S. I'll change Devan's name if it is too confusing.

JCF Member

Mar 28, 2001, 09:14 AM
(okay, I can't do flash backs, the wavy lines make me natious) (and I shall try and join the story =P)

"Anyone got any tatics for this?" Kovu asked looking around anxiously. Bluez was looking at the mind warped rabbits army from afar.

"We can't fire at them, that would lower profits," Ducky said.

"So? What's a little change every now and then?" Coppertop tried convincing.

"Technically, it would be $60.29 carrots worth every day," Kazooie dropped in from the hole in the roof.

"How can you have .29 of a carrot?" Bluez asked not wanting to lose any customers ethier.

"Forget that! They're getting closer!" Kovu yelled, in the time they were discussing tatics and profits the souless army was halfway to the tavern.

"Maybe we should drunk them," Ducky suggested... which was strangely a good idea.

(eheh, not good at characters...)

"iCeD causes lag when he's offline!" -Kaz

"I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned,

I believe you can't appreciate real love until you get burned,

I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side,

I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye," -Savage Garden

Tanpopo Kiku

JCF Member

Mar 28, 2001, 09:30 AM
I was going to say something...but never mind. It will screw the whole thing up.

Did anyone know that Tubbs likes falling from cliffs, hanging upsidedown from tree branches, and jumping out windows?
Cobra

JCF Member

Cobra has disabled reputation

Mar 28, 2001, 10:12 AM
Don't worry, it's hard to ruin the WT more than it already has ;D

And please stay on topic.

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 28, 2001, 01:06 PM
(OK, I'LL write the flashback! Meanies! Meanies all!)

(Oh, and since this story seems to be in the Future I'll use the Present as the Future's Past. Get it? No?)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I had been younger then, and a regular at the War Tavern. Nobody noticed me much as I had a talent for making me inconspicious. I had been reading online comics on my lap top and drinking a carrot on the rocks when a small tweety bird had zoomed at me, shrieking. "YOU! YOU TRIED TO EAT ME! YOU SHOT MY SAVIOR WITH RF MISSILES! YOU MUST DIE!" And stuff like that. Anyway, before I had time to lift my gun the bird had smashed into me. It fell senseless to the floor and I went flying out the door of the War Tavern. Before I blacked out from the hard surface my head hit I saw several people at the Tavern devouring the bird.

(The War Tavern had comedy back then)

(I mean in the Present, which is back then for the Future.)

(Hey, this is only a flashback, not time travel!)

I woke up to find myself still where I had landed, with a large bear standing above me, a RF missile launcher pointed at me. It spoke. "I am GuMmYBeAr! The guardian of Tweety! You shot me! YOU. MUST. DIE." I heard the click as saftey mode was turned off. This bear was going to roast me! Suddenly he fell unconscious on top of me, the first thing I said when I had gotten out from under him was "Who did that?" "I did." Said the most beutiful bunny I had ever seen. "I am Admael and YOU..." She moved her staff. "...are trouble." I found myself transported home, along with my lap top, my gun and my carrot on the rocks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unknown Rabbit sighed. He was done with his flashback but he was still remembering how Admael had looked. He snapped out of it and looked at the "The Next chapter of the War tavern" story. Zombie Rabbits? Unknown Rabbit got out a telescope and focused it at the War Tavern. It was very long disance. He could see the zombie rabbits and strange, they looked like War Tavern regulars! Then he remembered! Going to the JMMB, he looked at the stories on page 15 on the War Tavern there. Yep, there it was, the unfinished "Other Tavern" story. Those clones were still on the loose!

(For those of you who don't remember or don't want to check "Other Tavern" was a story that had a duplicate of the War Tavern, inside it were the evil clones of War Tavern people like Evil Bluez, Hydro etc...

Like Unknown Rabbit saw, the clones never were defeated.)

(Sorry if I messed up everything)

Read my "A musical story" in the War Tavern!

Eat Tweety!

Is there any fool who would challenge me to a motorized sqirrel race?

Tanpopo Kiku

JCF Member

Mar 28, 2001, 01:50 PM
Yah, looks good. I don't think I will get a turn but who cares...don't think you'll screw it up...

If you need someone to screw things up ask me. Please.

JCF Member

Mar 28, 2001, 04:21 PM
Um, I thought this was supposed to be..serious?

Addie?!

`Ducky

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 28, 2001, 04:51 PM
Sorry, that was a Flashback.

I can't write good serious, that is why I stay at UR's house,

<><><><><><><><><><>

He had been a War Tavern Regular, and a lowly soldier in the rabbit army. One day, he and Admael had been assigned to latrine duty. While digging, a small turtle plane buzzed by and shot at them. Admael raised a protective shield, a moment too late, he had been hit. He was bleedng freely from a hole in his leg and was feeling himself slip away into dreamland... Hours later, he woke up to find Admael and himself in a small cell, with a bright light shining in their eyes. A gruff voice was interrogating Admael, she was not giving a signal war secret away. At last the voice went away and Admael turned to him. "Are you all right? You were bleeding a lot until I closed the wouund. I can repair skin but I can't restore blood." He sat up and looked around, they were in a small cell with no light at all except for the bright one in their eyes. Three days later, they were rescued.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(See what I mean? Which do YOU think should be offical?)

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

Mar 28, 2001, 06:53 PM
Quote:

Did anyone know that Tubbs likes falling from cliffs, hanging upsidedown from tree branches, and jumping out windows?

Hey, so do I! Cool

(BTW, good start, Ducky)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Admael looked out the window again as the lightning flashed, lighting up the sky, and saw the sill-oh-etts (I don't know how to spell it) of the rabbits getting closer. Suddenly, the back door burst open and a soaking blue rabbit, with one floppy ear, wearing a drenched brown trench coat walked in. It was BBoy. "Zombish Rabbits! They're coming this way!!!" "We know BBoy." Admael said, looking away from the window. "Well, what are we going to do?" "Uhh... We haven't really thought of that yet..." "Well, we've got to think of something!" BBoy walked to a table and sat down in a chair. He reached up and squeezed his ears. Water poured down, onto the wooden floor below. "Hey, don't mess up the tavern with all that water!" "Huh? Oh, sorry. I'll clean it up." He wiped his coat off, then set it on the table, and started shaking himself. Drops of water flew everywhere. Then he got a towel, and after wiping everything off, he put his coat back on and sat down. Suddenly the lightning flashed and they saw the figure of a zombish rabbit, looking in at the window. "They're here!" BBoy whispered under his breath.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

(BTW Kiku, just post a reply)

JCF Member

Mar 28, 2001, 07:20 PM
"EEP!" Kazooie "eeped". The face was hideous, with the lightning, it looked as though Jason was after them.

"Time for a plan!" Kovu yelled.

"I say we drunk them!" Ducky commented

"And lose our beer carrot supply?!" Bluez asked.

"SAM! Initiate plan 683 on new war tavern!" Kazooie yelled out with a plot hole. Steel boards flew up in front of doors and windows and walls as a protection.

"Since when did you install these?!" Admeal furiously asked.

"Ahem!" Coppertop yelled when the steel was denting.

"I estimate it'll hold out for at least an hour," calculated Kaz.

"You forgot to factor in some stuff..." Bluez trailed off and pointed up at the giant new hole formed in the roof from bad carpenting.

"DOH!"

"iCeD causes lag when he's offline!" -Kaz

"I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned,

I believe you can't appreciate real love until you get burned,

I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side," -Savage Garden

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

Mar 28, 2001, 09:10 PM
Quote:

On 2001-03-27 17:08, Coppertop wrote:

The carpenters pounded the last board in place and came in, stomping and yelling.

Erm.... You see here, there is actually no hole in the roof. So you were wrong.

JCF Member

Mar 29, 2001, 07:47 AM
Sigh. We need Admael.

`Ducky
Coppertop

Mar 29, 2001, 02:58 PM
Maybe.
Coppertop

Mar 29, 2001, 03:02 PM
Quote:

On 2001-03-27 22:32, Unknown Rabbit wrote:

I presume I'll get pelted with rotten tomatos is I even SUGGEST that the zombie rabbits are acting that way because they have heard there is a copy of X-Men 1 in the Tavern? *Gets pelted with rotten tomatoes* Ouch...

(I'm still waiting on that flashback. Please?)

*Gets pelted with Rotten Tomatos again, flees in terror*

and then:

(Sorry if I messed everything up, I just didn't think Devan would use Rabbits, even Zombies. Kejero, on the other hand...)

P.S. I'll change Devan's name if it is too confusing.

Hey, Unknown, tomatoes only hurt if they're in the can. . .

Here's a song I heard:

To market, to market,

Went my brother Tim

When somebody threw

A tomato at him

Now tomatoes are soft

And they don't hurt the skin

But this one did;

It was wrapped in a tin!

I know the other verses too, if anybody cares. . .
Coppertop

Mar 29, 2001, 03:25 PM
Hate to make it three in a row, but this needs continuing.

Copper sighed. With the metal coverings on the windows, the Tavern was cast into blackness without even the lightning outside to break it. Time to show your stuff, Copper, she thought, and placed a paw on her swordhilt. Slowly she drew the sword from the sheath, and set her paw on the green jewel that the sword bore. The ringing sound as Shale came out echoed around the Tavern, and even the most drunk were slightly alarmed. When Shale was fully free from the scabbard, she drew her paw lightly across the gem and then the blade, and smiled faintly as the sword began to glow. Soon the light was bright enough to see the dim outlines of furniture, and she covered the gem again. The light slowly flowed off of the sword and into her cupped paws, creating a ball of pure white light. Then she put her sword away and flung the glowing sphere into the air, where it hung just above her shoulder. She could see Bluez grin, and Ducky had an expression of profound relief on her face. Then Kovu spoke up.

"Are we just going to sit here until the metal breaks, or are we going to actually fight these guys?"

The Tavern ppl shrugged. Copper sighed again and made a lighting-quick decision.

"I say we fight. These guys aren't going to leave until they get us, dead or alive. Who's with me?"

There was no answer. She glanced significantly at Admael, Ducky and Bluez, and saw the last roll his eyes sarcastically. Her next words clinched it for Ducky.

"Y'know, they'd probably burn the Tavern again. . ."

Admael nodded, and Ducky sighed.

"I guess we have no choice. . ."

The crowd of evil creatures outside surrounded the Tavern, ignoring the villiage around them. Then, as Copper headed for the door, she simply disappeared. Ducky gasped, but a voice in her head told her to keep going. Then, apparently by itself, the Tavern door swung open. Ducky and Admael drew their weapons, and then Copper appeared in the midst of the zombies, sword arching downwards like a flame in the torchlight. . .

Someone continue; I'm not that good at writing battles. . .
Coppertop

Mar 29, 2001, 03:25 PM
Hate to make it three in a row, but this needs continuing.

Copper sighed. With the metal coverings on the windows, the Tavern was cast into blackness without even the lightning outside to break it. Time to show your stuff, Copper, she thought, and placed a paw on her swordhilt. Slowly she drew the sword from the sheath, and set her paw on the green jewel that the sword bore. The ringing sound as Shale came out echoed around the Tavern, and even the most drunk were slightly alarmed. When Shale was fully free from the scabbard, she drew her paw lightly across the gem and then the blade, and smiled faintly as the sword began to glow. Soon the light was bright enough to see the dim outlines of furniture, and she covered the gem again. The light slowly flowed off of the sword and into her cupped paws, creating a ball of pure white light. Then she put her sword away and flung the glowing sphere into the air, where it hung just above her shoulder. She could see Bluez grin, and Ducky had an expression of profound relief on her face. Then Kovu spoke up.

"Are we just going to sit here until the metal breaks, or are we going to actually fight these guys?"

The Tavern ppl shrugged. Copper sighed again and made a lighting-quick decision.

"I say we fight. These guys aren't going to leave until they get us, dead or alive. Who's with me?"

There was no answer. She glanced significantly at Admael, Ducky and Bluez, and saw the last roll his eyes sarcastically. Her next words clinched it for Ducky.

"Y'know, they'd probably burn the Tavern again. . ."

Admael nodded, and Ducky sighed.

"I guess we have no choice. . ."

The crowd of evil creatures outside surrounded the Tavern, ignoring the villiage around them. Then, as Copper headed for the door, she simply disappeared. Ducky gasped, but a voice in her head told her to keep going. Then, apparently by itself, the Tavern door swung open. Ducky and Admael drew their weapons, and then Copper appeared in the midst of the zombies, sword arching downwards like a flame in the torchlight. . .

Someone continue; I'm not that good at writing battles. . .
Admael

JCF Member

Mar 29, 2001, 03:49 PM
Yay! I'm not going to post much more until it gets going good. I don't want to take over the story.

Just FYI- I'm female, and my name's ADMAEL. Not ADMEAL. See the difference? One sounds like lunch, the other like me.

-Ad
Tanpopo Kiku

JCF Member

Mar 29, 2001, 04:05 PM
Yah, anyone want to include Tubbs?

He loves skydiving, hanging upside down on tree branches, hanging from the ceiling hooks, falling off of high cliffs, and jumping out windows, airplanes, etc.