Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Heroes

TheKax

JCF Member

TheKax is doing well so far

May 4, 2007, 05:01 AM
Talking Heroes

Jazz sitted down in front of the bar. Everyone gathered around him with their drinks. Jazz starts to tell a true story about his life. As the story goes, Jazz tells more and more: "One day, I woke up when I heard a odd sound, not unlike something scratching my summer holes door. Then one loud crack, and a lizard jumpped in my cottage! I grabbed my gun and throwed those rats out of my hole. I climbed up the ladder, and seed some flying ones, again they received my cold welcoming committee. Now I had a plan, I have to get to ADFHQ, Anti Devan Forces Head Quarters, because the lizards obviously were Devans goons. I ran to the Carrot forest, to my car, wich was parked there. I loaded the next few rounds to my blaster, my trusty old friend, just in case. Just in case. In what kind of case? Yes, they send few bombs towards me, I curved with my car. Oh, my car is the newest bunnymobile, 100 horsepowers! Back to the story..." To be continued...

It seem JCF administration got a move on since my name got "finally" changed. But hey thanks guys out there.

Making kind of a tribute to Foo races + research on the subject... (It's going better now that we have finally foo races uploaded ==> HERE.)
Progress: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 10% or so...
And also randomly here and there hosting the original Team Foo races!

"Your reputation on this post is Somewhat Positive."

Last edited by TheKax; May 4, 2007 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Continuation of story...
Doubble Dutch

JCF Member

Doubble Dutch is doing well so far

May 4, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hmmmn, a bit rushed there and lacking for explaination, also the verbs don't match their subjects. (Sitted instead of sat.)

Needs a bit of spitshine, may be interesting to see where it goes.

nonne amicus certus in re incerta cernitur?

/)_/)
(^.^)
((")(")