Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Taking a break from hosting Zeal servers

DanZeal

JCF Member

DanZeal is an asset to this forum

Jul 6, 2013, 03:59 AM
Taking a break from hosting Zeal servers

After 5 years of hosting JJ2 servers, I have now decided to close the server. It has been alot of fun having the server running, but I feel that I have run out of reasons to keep it up. It’s taking me time, energy and money to having it up. It’s with a sad feeling but also a relief to press the power button. Since there are already some other 24/7 servers up, and there will probably pop up more now, I don’t think it will be a problem for players to find a good server. I really hope that this game will continue being active!

ZStats
"The myth that women should not lift heavy is advanced only by women who fear effort and men who fear women." Eric Midkiff

JCF Member

BadaboomAri is doing well so far

Jul 7, 2013, 03:29 PM
Man you have done a lot for us to keep the JJ2 community active and flourishing! This is going to be a total turn in the history of JJ2 that it has ever faced... We will see what is going to happen next in the history of JJ2 ever. Thank you very much Zeal! You deserve to take a break! Kudos to you man!

JCF Member

Nimrod has disabled reputation

Jul 8, 2013, 01:50 PM
Bad news But thank you for years of service!

If you ever wanted to migrate it into a server farm instead of hosting on your PC and keep it alive powered by Digiex, come talk to me on Skype

Last edited by Nimrod; Jul 9, 2013 at 01:26 PM.

Tags
servers, zeal