Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

Multimedia

JCF Member

Troglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legend

Aug 8, 2008, 07:36 PM
Multimedia

I have a couple of questions about music and videos in JCS.

1. Where can I get a program that converts the music that comes with the game into something I can edit, and convert it back when I'm done?

2. Is it possible to put video clips into a single player episode? If so, what file types can be read? If these are limited to something the average movie making progam couldn't edit, is there some way to convert it?

JCF Member

DarkB is doing well so far

Aug 8, 2008, 09:10 PM
Quote:
1. Where can I get a program that converts the music that comes with the game into something I can edit, and convert it back when I'm done?
You can convert J2B files with a program named J2B2IT here it is http://www.jazz2online.com/J2Ov2/downloads/info.php?levelID=3999
And for editing just search on http://www.google.com IT editor.
Quote:
2. Is it possible to put video clips into a single player episode? If so, what file types can be read? If these are limited to something the average movie making progam couldn't edit, is there some way to convert it?
I dont think you can put movies in a lvl.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Aug 9, 2008, 02:05 AM
As far as cutscenes in JJ2 go, I came up with this idea a long time ago. You can either choose to let is be done automaticly by using sucker tubes, or (the way I prefer) just make the player walk the lane, so he has time to read as he or she wishes.

Example

JCF Member

DarkB is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2008, 03:58 AM
great Crimiclown is a cool example...

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

JCF Member

Troglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legend

Aug 9, 2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks a lot.