Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Beyond Christmas Chronicles

JCF Member

rdr666 has disabled reputation

Aug 27, 2018, 09:09 PM
Beyond Christmas Chronicles

So I finished the levels of Christmas Chronicles and at the end of the boss it says:
" password: xmasbunny
Please visit www.project2.com "

I found out that this was where you're supposed to go to download TONS of other xmas levels for Christmas Chronicles, but I can't find any info ANYWHERE on it, probably because they went bankrupt almost immediately after its release. Does anyone know where/if it's possible to obtain those levels?

I apologize if this has been answered already, I haven't seen anything here yet.

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

Aug 28, 2018, 12:50 AM
The Project2 website went down around the time Christmas Chronicles was released, so I don’t think anything came out of the XMASBUNNY password. I slightly remember someone telling that the 2 xmas themed Battle levels “Festive Feud” and whatever the other one was called were on there, while those were already included on the disc.

As for TSF’s BUNNYLOVER password, it granted you the easter levels from Project2’s level making competition. All of those were ironically included on the Christmas Chronicles disc as well.

So basically, you don’t miss anything if you have CC.