Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

JJ2WC II - Match Logs

Nielsje

JCF Member

Nielsje is doing well so far

Apr 5, 2005, 12:42 PM
JJ2WC II - Match Logs

This is the topic for match logs of matches in JJ2WC II.

Cracco Clan vs. Guru's of Proactive Warfare

Finally, the day came today. R3ptile already announced this to be the match of the week, and in my eyes it will also end up in the top 3 of the most interesting JJ2WC2 matches. Why? Because this is the first official encounter between the two senior JJ2 clans: the Cracco Clan (C-C) and the Guru's of Proactive Warfare (GpW) Both clans are over 5 years old and the last war was years ago. Well, let's see how the titans clash….

The excitement was huge already when the Pre-game server went up in the air, around 19:30 (all times are GMT +1) and many players from C-C and officials joined it. GpW however had only two or three people in the server (Urbs and Keleet). The general problem was that SuperJazz didn’t show up. Minutes passed by, but still no sign of him. Just when the time limit was 3 minutes passed and Urbs considered a forfeit loss, SuperJazz showed up (he couldn’t come because his sister was using the PC) and the day was saved. I immediately launched the server, first private, later public. After some fussing, the teams we're well divided and the match could start, at 20:30. 15 minutes over time.

Round 1
C-C = Vegito, Chiyu, Grytolle (blue)
GpW = Urbs, Keleet, SuperJazz (red)

Vegito from C-C directly captured the flag, and later GpW reacted. The first goal of the match took long to come, because both teams managed to keep alive for a very long time, and the backup positions by players at the enemy base were almost always excellent, however there were several flag gaps (moments in which a team didn't have the flag) The five minutes mark passed by, without any score. Many scoring possibilities came for C-C, with some huge gaps around minute 7. But nothing happened, and GpW managed to keep the flag in play. Right after the ten minute mark, C-C broke open the fame with two quick scores by Grytolle. Many kills followed each other up and after about 20 seconds the game returned to be stable. Then, Chiyu scored point 3, after 12 minutes. Things were starting to look darker and darker for the Gurus of Proactive Warfare.
After a time-out of about 30 seconds (Vegito crashed and had no teamchat) the game continued. At 14:30, another time-out came because Superjazz was away for a few seoncds. He was directly killed after his return. Keleet made the first goal for GpW after 16 minutes. More goals seemed to follow, but C-C didn't give in, and they kept the game stable. The game seemed to stabilize and not many kills were made during this period. C-C had the chance to score again at 19 minutes, but they didn't suC-Ceed.
The game was played, and all players agreed that this first round was a good game.

Results: 3-1 for Cracco Clan

Round 2

C-C = Yasco, Chiyu, Grytolle (red)
GpW = Urbs, Keleet, SuperJazz (blue)

The first round ended at 20:52 GMT +1, and the next round started a few minutes later. This time, C-C played as red and GpW as blue. C-C did a slight change in members (Vegito was replaced by Yasco) and GpW decided to game on with the same line-up.
After all players collected coins and stuff, the game started at exactly 21:00. GpW started with renewed hope, and they started quite good. Grytolle had some small problems in the beginning (stuck in wall) but after that the game started off smoothly.
GpW showed some better team play in the first minutes than in the first round, and every lost flag was quite soon recaptured. C-C scored the first point after 2.45 minutes (thanks to Grytolle) which was a lot sooner then the previous round. Quickly, a second goal for C-C followed scored by Chiyu, at 3.20 to be precise. Another short timeout at 4:40 because Keleet got stuck. Yasco, C-C's flag carrier, got a 3hk at 5.30 (one of the rare cases of lag during this game) but Chiyu quickly recaptured. C-C's team play remained still very good, as they also showed in the war versus the Total Freaks, a few weeks ago.
The minutes passed by, but no-one scored. It was similar to the first round, in which it took 10 minutes before the first goal was made. At 12.45, Chiyu scored the third goal for C-C. Internal struggles started to happen at GpW. A pause came at 13.37 (lol) because Urbs got stuck, and a small fight broke out in GpW: SuperJazz accsed Keleet for not reacting in teamchat. After the fight was over, SuperJazz scored for GpW at 14.25, the fourth goal in this round. C-C came back with a nice goal by Chiyu at 16.00, making the total 4-1 and the match total 7-2 for C-C. C-C even made a 5th goal at 19.10 by Gry.
The last minute was very hectical and hard to follow for an official like me, because the goals followed quickly. Grytolle made a sixth goal for C-C around 19.30, and Chiyu added cream to the pie by making a 7th goal for C-C in the last ten seconds of the game. It was a very good second round, with some more short breaks because many people got stuck in walls (this didn't happen during round 1)

Round Results: 7-1 for Cracco Clan

Closing comments

And so the clash of the titans ended in a smashing victory for the Cracco's. The final score was 10-2 for the clan lead by Chiyu, which proves again how strong the clan has grown recently. Beating GpW, which played really good despite the low score, will be counted as a crucial move and C-C proved with this match that they are one of the favourites for the first place of this tournament.

Final Score: 10-2 for Cracco Clan

Top Scorers

C-C
Chiyu (6x)
Grytolle (4x)

GpW
Keleet (1x)
SuperJazz (1x)

©2004-2005 JJ2WC (http://jj2wc.ncmv.net/ )

Free for distribution purposes.

Last edited by Nielsje; Apr 9, 2005 at 04:12 AM.

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Apr 5, 2005, 01:16 PM
GG CC

im still alive yeah

JCF Member

Sasik is doing well so far

Apr 5, 2005, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChippieBW
C-C
Why not 'CC' ? =P

JCF Member

Anakin[CC] is doing well so far

Apr 5, 2005, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasik
Why not 'CC' ? =P
my qeustion, nice work still Chippie, seriously gj !!!

I didnt play the match, it was basicly a CraccoClan B-Team line up in this match :P. gg i guess.

JCF Member

Apr 5, 2005, 01:31 PM
It gives an error somehow. It has something to do wih the fact that if you type 'CC' with a space in front of it, it doesn't work. Weird bug.

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Apr 5, 2005, 01:31 PM
Wow, what can I add?:P

Uhm, let's see... Yeah, Yasco and Veg didnt score, since they were always R... And I sort of expected this, although I wouldnt say it out loud before game

As the score shows the POTM was Chiyu, but I did excellent too. Really sick timing w/ Tom =) An eloge to Veg and Yasco too, who played better than all GpWers

And finally, ++Urbs.

The Imperial March has Begun!

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Apr 5, 2005, 04:31 PM
My comments...

As I said before, this match means more to me than JJ2WC itself. Since our encounter way back in 1999 or 2000, we have been enemies. ÇC and GpW members could never get along and we were always flaming eachother. My Co-Leader COOLM@N and I were always on the front row with these fights, usually facing Shadow and Newspaz. After the years, things have cooled down and we became rivals rather than enemies. Shadow and I have admitted to eachother that we were acting really childish and stupid back then. But since early 2002, we have always been hoping to get a clanwar ÇC vs. GpW to fight it out once and for all. Even although ÇC'ers and GpW'ers are getting along really nicely nowadays, the strong desire to face my old rivals never faded away.

And there was our chance in 2005; JJ2WCII. Originally, the warteam was going to be Grytolle - Sephiroth - Squirrel, simply because they were supposed to be the best players in Nuclear Afterblast in ÇC. Both Sephiroth and Squirrel were unable to play at the arranged time though. A good thing about ÇC is that we have enough warteam players (7) to fall in for people who can't play. This was my chance. I had taken a rest from JJ2 about three weeks ago, but I decided to come back earlier than planned. I found myself better and more motivated than ever before. Monday and Tuesday I didn't play any other level than Nuclear Afterblast. And out of the about seven training matches I played, I didn't lose a single one. And so I was able to force my way into the warteam.

In the 20 minutes before the game began, I had to pee three times. I was that nervous. This was going to be "IT", my most important hour at JJ2 ever. I felt so different than I normally would, about to start a match or clanwar. Something inside of me told me that I just "HAD" to win this match, and give everything I have. Then the game began, after a bit of waiting for SuperJazz. It took us some time (about 10 minutes) to really get into the game, and I was happy to reach a 3-1 lead in the first round. All three of us did a good job. But the second round, was just amazing. After a while I expected that we'd get 3-1 again, but in a relatively short time, Gry and I were able to score four more points to add to our total. Our teamplay and our timing were great! Yasco did well too. 10-2, what a result. A deserved victory for the Cracco Clan, but more than that, a personal victory for myself. If ÇC gets far this tournament, that's nice, but having defeated GpW is already the ultimate victory for myself. The old rivalry between the Cracco's and the Guru's has finally been settled. I'm happy. I have reached my goal on JJ2...

On a sidenote, I'd like to dedicate this victory to my old best friend and Co-Leader COOLM@N (aka HikariCM), for the reason mentioned above.
GG.

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Apr 6, 2005, 12:32 AM
"Uhm, let's see... Yeah, Yasco and Veg didnt score, since they were always R... And I sort of expected this, although I wouldnt say it out loud before game" ~ Gry.

I just played my own game :P was R when I had to be R, killed when I had to kill...
I am not a very well NA player though.. It isn't my fave level...
the last time I played a clanwar (Vs. TF) it was Semi. The best level I have atm.. well yea, then it goes lots of better than this..
Anyway, I still think I am not good in NA.. just normal :P
I am a better player in MS and Sacr..

Funny that 3 players which even werent in the warteam played and still beated them like this.. :P

JCF Member

Superjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHART

Apr 6, 2005, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChippieBW
After the fight was over, Keleet scored for GpW at 14.25, the fourth goal in this match.
It was actually me who scored this time. Keleet probably just thought he scored as he passed through our base at the same time when I scored.
SquirreL

JCF Member

SquirreL is doing well so far

Apr 6, 2005, 06:26 AM
akkuDAVA !!!
COOLM@N CC

JCF Member

COOLM@N CC is doing well so far

Apr 6, 2005, 07:53 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyu
On a sidenote, I'd like to dedicate this victory to my old best friend and Co-Leader COOLM@N (aka HikariCM), for the reason mentioned above.
GG.
Thanks. It means a lot to me ;'|

JCF Member

Apr 6, 2005, 09:04 AM
Sweet *sentimental* ^^

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Apr 6, 2005, 10:20 AM
Well, to be honest, both clans were a BIT big-headed before the game, but what happened happened ;l

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Apr 6, 2005, 10:30 AM
But CC's victory has only made them swell up more (to normal size - this is to avoid flaming). And what about GpW?
Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Apr 6, 2005, 10:32 AM
"But camping IS a tactic" - WhiteRabbit

JCF Member

Apr 6, 2005, 10:38 AM
I cant remember camping much =S

JCF Member

Apr 6, 2005, 10:39 AM
Nah, I just have to pwn WR with that.

JCF Member

Apr 6, 2005, 10:46 AM
o :P

JCF Member

Apr 9, 2005, 08:31 AM
Legends Reborn VS Legendary Blades
Replay
http://www.craccoclan.com/downloads/LRvsLB_round1.rar
http://www.craccoclan.com/downloads/LRvsLB_round2.rar
Gry maked the movies, hosted the game and will post a report soon, i uploaded the movies. 8 MB each. ( boring parts are cutted out )

JCF Member

Apr 9, 2005, 08:34 AM
Legendary Blades vs. Legends Reborn
Date: 9 April 2005
Score: 27 - 4
Gamemode: Capture The Flag
Rounds: 2

I won't bother writing a report, but I did record it, so if anyone feel like counting scorers, do that, and I shall add it to this.

Round 1:
Host: GrytolleCC
Blue Team: Stunner[LB] - Saddam[LB] - Criss[LB]
Red Team: PieLR - BlastFireLR - CrusaderLR
Level: Quasar Quandry
Score: 19 - 0

Round 2:
Host: GrytolleCC
Blue Team: PieLR - BlastFireLR - CrusaderLR
Red Team: Stunner[LB] - Vector[LB] - Criss[LB]
Level: Quasar Quandry
Score: 8 - 4

Comments:
Jurgen[LB]:
The clanwar was easy. Just as I expected. Saddam and me eat noobs ;/.
Anyway, the first round went perfect. Since IronLight is gone till Sunday, we
couldn't use our best warteam. We had to replace him with Criss.
We managed to get 19-0.
Sadly, Saddam had to go before the second round started, so we had to replace him with
Shaney ;/. I still did a good job and got 8-4, even with this team. Haha. Total score, 27-4. Yawn ;/.

CrusaderLR:
This was my 2nd cw and was really disappointed by the final score. The 2nd round was easier probably because saddam was not there, replaced by shaney. This would have been easier with Cräft LR here too.

GrytolleCC
It was GG. LR sucked in round1, never RTS and seldom R. Also they didnt use the right weapons. In round2 the used gun2 more. Which made the game a roastingfest! Anyways, I feel proud about my ex-clanmates that managed to get 8-4 in one round (eventhough saddam was replaced that sure wasn't expected).

Replay
http://www.craccoclan.com/downloads/LRvsLB_round1.rar
http://www.craccoclan.com/downloads/LRvsLB_round2.rar
Boring stuff are cut out. Thanks to Anakin for hosting them on craccoclan.com

Last edited by Grytolle; Apr 10, 2005 at 02:29 AM.
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Apr 9, 2005, 08:37 AM
Hmmm, gg. Nice of you to record the match on a movie. 27-4 is quite an impressing score.

JCF Member

Apr 9, 2005, 08:49 AM
I think 19-0 was impressing.
8-4 was a great comeback of LR.

JCF Member

Apr 9, 2005, 10:33 AM
Come on! TF vs DM results! I don't even know what happened in that game! Show us, Chippie!
Nielsje

JCF Member

Apr 9, 2005, 11:53 AM
Dark Mercenaries vs. Total Freaks

Well, it's time for another "Match of the week" after this second playday of JJ2WC Season 2 (actually, it's the third playday, since the match between C-C and GpW was played on Tuesday instead of Saturday on which the other matches we're played/forfeited) Anyway, let's give out the logs, shall we?

I felt like an early pre-game today (mainly because I didn't know for sure if I was going to host it) so the server was up already at 17:55, which was 35 minutes before the actual match started. The server was almost directly heavily crowded, with (surprisingly) a very high number of DM-ers (Spotty, Everett, AvK, FireSworD and DizZy were in the same server, and some others were around too). TF however wasn't really represented very well, only White Rabbit and Enigma showed up in the first place. Unhit promised to come but because he didn't appear at the matchtime, Dalspots was summoned to play. Unhit appeared finally during the first minutes of the actual match (while others were collection ammo) so TF decided to play with him after all. The match could begin!

Round 1
DM: FireSworD, AvK, DizZy (in red)
TF: Enigma, White Rabbit, Unhit (he replaced Dalspots after a few minutes)(in blue)

The pre-match went pretty fast and thanks to extreme coincidence, all players had the right colour directly! Anyhow, after collecting ammo, the game started, at 18:40. It took only about 10 seconds before the first goal was made by DizZy for DM, and it was a rather questionable one (I don't exactly know how it happened, but it appears to be that DizZy died on the enemy base, took the flag with him while another team member killed the enemy flag carrier) anyway, the official (me) decided to declare the goal as legitimate, and the game went on with a 1-0 advantage for DM. For a few minutes the game was pretty much balanced but the second goal came at 2.20, when DizZy scored the 2-0. He did this again at 3.50 and 5.05, making the round total 4-0 for DM then. FireSworD scored his first one at 5.55. For a moment, TF seemed to be doomed but Unhit saved the day at 6.05 with the first goal for the Freaks. After another short pause, White Rabbit scored at 7.50 – his first goal of this match. Before the halfway mark, DM took revenge with two goals: AvK scored his first one at 9.10, and DizZy scored a few seconds later the 7-2. For another period of about 3 minutes the game was stable again, but then DM raised their score with one point thanks to a nice goal of FireSworD (his second). The third and final goal for TF was made by Enigma at 13.15, which made that all players scored one goal in this round. After that, DM started with their final assault and they managed to pump up the score with a few goals (FireSworD scored 9-3 at 14.05, AvK scored at 14.40 and 15.20) Finally, DizZy, the first and last scorer of this round, scored the final point of the game at 12-3. The last minutes of the game were better for the Total Freaks, but they didn't manage to score. So, after 20 minutes of playing time, the final score was set at 12-3 in advantage of DM.

Round Results: 12-3 for Dark Mercenaries

Round 2
DM: FireSworD, AvK, DizZy (in blue)
TF: Enigma, White Rabbit, Unhit (in red)

After some cuddling about the results and changes in strategy and colour, both teams started bravely with the second round of this Match of the Week. Both teams contined with the same line-up (DM probably because the "never change a winning team"-reason and TF probably because not many other players were available). 8 minutes after the ending of round 1, round 2 started.
Round 2 was clearly a lot more defensive than round 1. In round 1, a lot of goals were made during the first minutes already, and the teams played much more on the attack. This didn’t happen in round 2 at all: both teams preferred to stay near base and flag losses were recaptured quickly. However, TF couldn’t prevent to quick goals of DM during the fourth minute (AvK at 3.10 and DizZy at 4.00). After these goals a long period of silence followed, which was broken by a goal of DizZy around 9.15. At the halfway mark, the score was still 3-0 in advantage of the Mercenaries. The next goal took again long to come, it was made by FireSworD at exactly 13 minutes of playtime. A few seconds later DizZy pulled another one of, making the score 5-0 for DM.
After 75% of the round, both teams started to play more and more offensive, which resulted in a lot of kills and quick flag changes. TF, however they played quite good during the last 5 minutes, couldn't find a way to score a point in this round. The last two goals of the match were made by DM: AvK scored one around 17.30 and FireSworD did it around 19.02. After the minutes were over, all players agreed it was a nice game.

Round Results: 7-0 for Dark Mercenaries

Closing comments

The second "Match of the Week" ended, as already was expected by some people, in a victory for last years' champion, the Dark Mercenaries. Overall they showed very good teamplay and quick manoeuvres in a hectical map like Quasar Quandary. The final total of 19-3 was not really representative, however DM was truly a lot better than TF. There was, unfortunately, some more lag than with C-C vs. GpW last week, but it still wasn't as much that it would be unplayable.

Final Score: 19-3 for Dark Mercenaries

[u]Top Scorers

DM
DizZy (10x)
AvK (5x)
FireSworD (4x)

TF
Enigma (1x)
Unhit (1x)
White Rabbit (1x)

©2004-2005 JJ2WC (http://jj2wc.ncmv.net/)

Free for distribution purposes.

Last edited by Nielsje; Apr 10, 2005 at 04:59 AM. Reason: colour conflict (thanks WR)

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Apr 9, 2005, 12:01 PM
Haha. In your pictures, it seems Enigma is the only one that's not saying gg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Apr 9, 2005, 12:15 PM
JSZ vs GpW will be finished tomorrow, due to today's problems with hosts. However, round 1 was somehow finished and the current score is JSZ 3:5 GpW. =O I didn't expect us to be so close after. Hope luck will still be with us in round 2.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

Pornocrat

Unhit is doing well so far

Apr 9, 2005, 12:40 PM
GG. Once again sorry for being late, I had read a wrong time...thought it was 19:30, not 18:30 GMT . Thanks to Nigma and WR who played really good although they had such a bad mate, and gg DM of course

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Apr 9, 2005, 06:48 PM
rotfl, can't believe your still taking this all serieusly man. Especially in a dead game, if it was for me we wouldn't even play a single war anymore, never mind a tournament. But that story you've written about rivals and settle things down. Dude, get real the game is dead and there isn't any major prizes on stack.

And to react on my own clanmates, can't believe you guys fought. Thats the worst thing you could do. Perhaps it was a stupid idea to continue wars in JJ2 for this clan. Should have listened to Gummy and disguise ;p

But GG

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Apr 9, 2005 at 07:03 PM.

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Apr 9, 2005, 10:51 PM
Oooo, Mr. Pro-Gamer wants to run other people's fun.

Reply to SJ's comment: Touché.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.

Last edited by blurredd; Apr 10, 2005 at 01:53 AM.

JCF Member

Superjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHART

Apr 10, 2005, 12:44 AM
Probably too late to cancel a tournament unless we gave all matches a forfeit loss by purpose. So, we shouldn't play jj2 for GpW because we suck in it? Ha? Or whatever you're meaning with that...

No major prizes? Should a game with the main purpose of fun, to be based as a very serious game ruining all the fun of it?
Come and play yourself at our next round against JSZ then, Ins.

JCF Member

Apr 10, 2005, 02:09 AM
Round 1: DM in red. TF in red.

But still, great, er, logging, Chip.

Enigma, Unhit and I sucked equally bad but DM clearly relied on Bob more than on AvK and FS.

JCF Member

Apr 10, 2005, 02:21 AM
Such spirit you have, Shadow. ;/

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Apr 10, 2005, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGPW
rotfl, can't believe your still taking this all serieusly man. Especially in a dead game, if it was for me we wouldn't even play a single war anymore, never mind a tournament. But that story you've written about rivals and settle things down. Dude, get real the game is dead and there isn't any major prizes on stack.

And to react on my own clanmates, can't believe you guys fought. Thats the worst thing you could do. Perhaps it was a stupid idea to continue wars in JJ2 for this clan. Should have listened to Gummy and disguise ;p

But GG
You're right. I should stop playing this game because it's old and there aren't any major prizes on stack, and start playing Painkiller though I don't like it at all and I still think that a game like Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is more enjoyable.

No.

Last edited by R3ptile; Apr 10, 2005 at 03:38 AM.
Nielsje

JCF Member

Apr 10, 2005, 04:56 AM
Quote:
So the only reason for playing game is winning prizes? I mean, you suggest the only reason for gaming is winning cash. The original reason for the creation of games was to make fun. If you want to win prizes, go play some stupid-shooting "professional game", but don't tell us to stop with it please.
By the way, why you think the game's dead? I agree it's not really alive like it was before, but the number of players didn't really decrease during the last 2 years and if you look at the enthousiasm for tournaments like JJ2WC, I can't say the game is dead.

Quote:

But GG
This doesn't make any sense. You started this clan yourself a long time ago and now you're saying it's dumb to go on with it? Well, you're a bit too late, since you also could have said this BEFORE the tournament started. Such comments are not only unthankful to your warteam, but it's also betraying your own roots.

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Apr 10, 2005, 05:14 AM
DM > us =D

Still, it was a pretty enjoyable game, and I'd like to thank everyone for playing (including Dal even though Unhit showed up in the last second).

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Apr 10, 2005, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurredD
Oooo, Mr. Pro-Gamer wants to run other people's fun.

Reply to SJ's comment: Touché.
no, i just dont like darn stories about nothing. Jezus we lost so what. you dont have to make a whole soap opera about it.

Quote:
This doesn't make any sense. You started this clan yourself a long time ago and now you're saying it's dumb to go on with it? Well, you're a bit too late, since you also could have said this BEFORE the tournament started. Such comments are not only unthankful to your warteam, but it's also betraying your own roots.
Ive stated this to the team before, if you lack a pro attitude to each other or lack to show up for any reason. Then don't bother to play the tournament, it is only annoying for the supervisor and admins to stay than. Not to mention yourself. Besides we can always drop out...

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
Gr33n Pl4nt

JCF Member

Gr33n Pl4nt is doing well so far

Apr 10, 2005, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit
Enigma, Unhit and I sucked equally bad but DM clearly relied on Bob more than on AvK and FS.
It must be good to have the answers

JCF Member

Gr33n Pl4nt is doing well so far

Apr 10, 2005, 08:13 AM
Quote:

But GG
G-unit

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Apr 10, 2005, 11:52 AM
Shadow, for someone complaining this is being taken too seriously, you're taking this rather seriously with your whole "pro attitude" thing (whatever that means.)

JCF Member

Apr 10, 2005, 12:14 PM
Hah! nice reply Trafton :P