Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Jazz Jackrabbit fan execerpts

nimmoisa000

JCF Member

nimmoisa000 has disabled reputation

May 15, 2020, 05:51 PM
Jazz Jackrabbit season 1 fan excerpts

in., Hey there, today I want to share some fan excerpts for Jazz Jackrabbit from my fan idea of Jazz Jackrabbit covering Seasons 1 to 4 (note that I'm still trying to fill in the gaps so don't jump to conclusions), but I welcome all constructive criticism and feedback as I appreciate it.

Jazz Jackrabbit (C) Epic Games
fan characters (C) Respective creators

Here's an example

"Fine, here's the key to the container," the curator said as he hands the container to Lori.

"Thank you, curator," Lori said to the curator.

"You've been a good help," Spaz.

Razz, without a word, charges up his Heavy Blue Buster, walks up to the curator aiming at him. Then he shoots the curator with powerful red-colored laser beams roasting him. Scaring everyone at the party and sends them into a panic. A horrified Devan Shell watches on in shock. Then he looks out again as Satil Crust hides under a desk and hides in his shell, while the turtle drone positions himself away from the door. Then Razz switches to knockout lasers and turns his blaster on Mayor Dodrill, shooting him with red-colored laser beams knocking him unconscious. Next, Razz and turns the Heavy Blue Buster on the turtle partygoers, and Razz starts firing laser beams continuously. Razz roasts every turtle he sees, and Satil hides in his shell as the turtles and lizards all scream in panic as Razz fires away. The turtle drone walks to the door and aims his laser pistol towards it, set to knockout mode. However, Devan was pretty horrified to witness Razz blasting away at dozens of innocent turtle civilians, innocent lizard civilians, Devan's off-duty troop members, and Devan's off-duty henchlizards. Once the screaming stops, he stops blasting to see that he had roasted every turtle in the party, there are a few survivors as well but are moaning.

"AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha! That's what I call turtle soup," shouted Razz

Razz started laughing maniacally. Razz's maniacal laughter echoed throughout the exhibit. However, Lori was shocked at the many turtles that Razz had roasted. Most of them were innocent turtle civilians or innocent lizard civilians.

"Uh, Razz, why did you roast all those turtles?" Spaz inquired

"Because they were evil monsters that had to be destroyed," Razz said to Spaz.

"Geez, Razz?" Lori said in shock "You've got some carrots short of a salad or something," Lori followed up

"What are you talking about?" Razz replied

"Those were turtle civilians, Razz," Lori said

"Off-duty troop members," Spaz said

Spaz and Lori look over at some of the turtles that Razz roasted, and they were Devan's troop members who are off-duty attending the party as well.

"At least they weren't all civilians, but imagine all the panic this is going to generate among the turtles," Razz said

"Still though," Lori said

"Even Devan wouldn't do that, Razz," Spaz said

Well, you've also shot some turtles Spaz, Lori," Razz said

"Well... I guess I have to respect your ways." Spaz said

"I guess I'll disregard the civilians you've roasted, but we're keeping this between us. We don't tell Jazz, Eva or anyone else," said Lori

"Ok then, so let's get the Diamondus and leave," Razz said

Lori then walked over to the container and began the unlocking sequence, then Razz takes the Diamondus

"Look, slaughtering a ton of innocent turtle civilians would increase panic throughout Aeschylus, but don't expect to get away with something like that. Imagine what Devan Shell and his Turtle Terrorists are going to think of you, and his view on rabbits, either evil, maniacal creatures or brutal, savage creatures who'll wipe out the enter turtle race" Lori said

"I'll keep that in mind," Razz said as he checks for the moaning survivors, then roasts them with red-hot laser beams. Razz turns the Heavy Blue Buster on the ancient turtle artifacts. Razz then fires RF Missiles at it blowing them up as well, destroying everything that the turtles had collected from ancient times, including objects that date back 3000 years ago. Even the bust of Asechlyus gotten blown up as well. In the meeting room, Devan Shell was utterly speechless at Razz's brutality against the turtle species and their objects of culture.

"Uh..." Lori said

"Let it play out, Lori. Besides, we're not telling Jazz or anyone else about it," Spaz said

Last edited by nimmoisa000; May 20, 2020 at 10:38 AM.

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

May 17, 2020, 02:30 AM
yes

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

May 17, 2020, 03:35 AM
I am in awe of the sheer volume of this post but to be honest that's a bit offputting too and just too much to read. If we had to read one page of what you've written, what would it be?
nimmoisa000

JCF Member

May 18, 2020, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
I am in awe of the sheer volume of this post but to be honest that's a bit offputting too and just too much to read. If we had to read one page of what you've written, what would it be?
Devant Art, I can also split it up into seperate seasons

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

May 19, 2020, 11:38 AM
No, I mean that all of this is a bit too much for me (and others I think) to read, even when you split it up into separate parts. If you would post a shorter excerpt, for example something of about 700 words max, that you think is representative, more people would be willing to read it.
nimmoisa000

JCF Member

May 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
No, I mean that all of this is a bit too much for me (and others I think) to read, even when you split it up into separate parts. If you would post a shorter excerpt, for example something of about 700 words max, that you think is representative, more people would be willing to read it.
Like this execerpt

"Fine, here's the key to the container," the curator said as he hands the container to Lori.

"Thank you, curator," Lori said to the curator.

"You've been a good help," Spaz.

Razz, without a word, charges up his Heavy Blue Buster, walks up to the curator aiming at him. Then he shoots the curator with powerful red-colored laser beams roasting him. Scaring everyone at the party and sends them into a panic. A horrified Devan Shell watches on in shock. Then he looks out again as Satil Crust hides under a desk and hides in his shell, while the turtle drone positions himself away from the door. Then Razz switches to knockout lasers and turns his blaster on Mayor Dodrill, shooting him with red-colored laser beams knocking him unconscious. Next, Razz and turns the Heavy Blue Buster on the turtle partygoers, and Razz starts firing laser beams continuously. Razz roasts every turtle he sees, and Satil hides in his shell as the turtles and lizards all scream in panic as Razz fires away. The turtle drone walks to the door and aims his laser pistol towards it, set to knockout mode. However, Devan was pretty horrified to witness Razz blasting away at dozens of innocent turtle civilians, innocent lizard civilians, Devan's off-duty troop members, and Devan's off-duty henchlizards. Once the screaming stops, he stops blasting to see that he had roasted every turtle in the party, there are a few survivors as well but are moaning.

"AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha! That's what I call turtle soup," shouted Razz

Razz started laughing maniacally. Razz's maniacal laughter echoed throughout the exhibit. However, Lori was shocked at the many turtles that Razz had roasted. Most of them were innocent turtle civilians or innocent lizard civilians.

"Uh, Razz, why did you roast all those turtles?" Spaz inquired

"Because they were evil monsters that had to be destroyed," Razz said to Spaz.

"Geez, Razz?" Lori said in shock "You've got some carrots short of a salad or something," Lori followed up

"What are you talking about?" Razz replied

"Those were turtle civilians, Razz," Lori said

"Off-duty troop members," Spaz said

Spaz and Lori look over at some of the turtles that Razz roasted, and they were Devan's troop members who are off-duty attending the party as well.

"At least they weren't all civilians, but imagine all the panic this is going to generate among the turtles," Razz said

"Still though," Lori said

"Even Devan wouldn't do that, Razz," Spaz said

Well, you've also shot some turtles Spaz, Lori," Razz said

"Well... I guess I have to respect your ways." Spaz said

"I guess I'll disregard the civilians you've roasted, but we're keeping this between us. We don't tell Jazz, Eva or anyone else," said Lori

"Ok then, so let's get the Diamondus and leave," Razz said

Lori then walked over to the container and began the unlocking sequence, then Razz takes the Diamondus

"Look, slaughtering a ton of innocent turtle civilians would increase panic throughout Aeschylus, but don't expect to get away with something like that. Imagine what Devan Shell and his Turtle Terrorists are going to think of you, and his view on rabbits, either evil, maniacal creatures or brutal, savage creatures who'll wipe out the enter turtle race" Lori said

"I'll keep that in mind," Razz said as he checks for the moaning survivors, then roasts them with red-hot laser beams. Razz turns the Heavy Blue Buster on the ancient turtle artifacts. Razz then fires RF Missiles at it blowing them up as well, destroying everything that the turtles had collected from ancient times, including objects that date back 3000 years ago. Even the bust of Asechlyus gotten blown up as well. In the meeting room, Devan Shell was utterly speechless at Razz's brutality against the turtle species and their objects of culture.

"Uh..." Lori said

"Let it play out, Lori. Besides, we're not telling Jazz or anyone else about it," Spaz said