Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Constellations in JJ2 Backgrounds!!

JCF Member

wadledee is doing well so far

Jan 9, 2005, 01:47 AM
Exclamation Constellations in JJ2 Backgrounds!!

Hey, my first thread
Well, I was testing a lvl for my Space Operation Serie1 (you can find info about it HERE ) and I fell off the level . I floated to the wall of the level (1, 60). And whup, I found the Ursa Minor (or if you don't mind, I will call it the Little Bear)!
It was late, so I had to go to bed (grrrr, darn it!). The next day, I continued to look to that screenshot that I made. I wanted to upload it on my site. Anyhow, I was busy with giving the stars a other color, so you could see it better, and I found something that looked like Orion! When I found that, I was going to look for more. I found the Cygnus, but he missed one wing. I didn't test it further, but maybe if you make a screenshot BELOW (1, 60), maybe I had could seen the other wing. Who knows?
But if you want to see it by yourself: Make a lvl from 300x60. Set a start pos in the upper right corner. Now go to layer 8. Open properties and set the background layer with stars. You know, what stands below of everything. Just don't say by adjust red, adjust blue and adjust green or something a number. It have to stay on zero. Now start the level, and go left-below. And now, you just have to look good!
I have a .jpeg made of it, and you can see it on my site, under the section about my downloads, forum and screenshots. But I know, many people are too lazy, so I will put it here...
Oh it doesnt work... No matter, I will kick yer (-) so you gonna see it on www.wadledeejj2.tk !!

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jan 9, 2005, 01:50 AM
I think I have no clue what tileset with constelations you're talking about.

JCF Member

Jan 9, 2005, 02:16 AM
Cooba, it isnt a tileset
you have to set the stars display (whatev) on in the properties.
Carrotpie

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jan 9, 2005, 08:50 AM
Nice. Really, nice.

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jan 9, 2005, 09:06 AM
Nice. Really, nice. =)

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Jan 9, 2005, 09:37 AM
Haha, cool find man

JCF Member

Jan 9, 2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks!

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jan 9, 2005, 10:02 AM
I think it's just a coincidence. The way that the stars move as you move around the level, they're bound to make something eventually.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Member

Ðx is doing well so far

Jan 9, 2005, 10:19 AM
Nice found

JCF Member

Jan 9, 2005, 10:39 AM
Radium: "I think it's just a coincidence. The way that the stars move as you move around the level, they're bound to make something eventually."

Radium, that is just the fun!!

i think....