Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

[TGC]

R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jan 1, 2004, 09:03 AM
[TGC]

TGC was fail... Anyway, About the final - XSD and TF agreed to forget about the whole war, We all agreed to forget about it - It never happened. Anyway, The winner was offically... (or not...)

DB!!@$!@ (It means Dark Babies or something...)

Good luck.
Lark

JCF Member

Lark has disabled reputation

Jan 1, 2004, 09:05 AM
GG, guys. Let's forget about the whole thing. And don't make this into a flame war.

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Jan 1, 2004, 09:05 AM
I've heard another story from XSD than this, Reptile. I've never seen XSDers so (mad) at anyone or any clan as right now. And I'm 90% sure of what it's about.

Derby: Content replacement.

Last edited by Derby; Jan 1, 2004 at 12:40 PM.
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Jan 1, 2004, 09:07 AM
R3p, XSD left the tournament, because you banned XSD members, insulted us., etc. and, that what you wrote is not the real story. lets hope that next TGC is better....

Banned

Jan 1, 2004, 09:08 AM
I didn't, Thunder was the host, and we banned only the fakers.
Thunder

JCF Member

Thunder is doing well so far

Jan 1, 2004, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile
I didn't, Thunder was the host, and we banned only the fakers.
Yes, ALL should blame Me for the failure of the TGC Tournament...
songohanCC

JCF Member

songohanCC is doing well so far

Jan 1, 2004, 09:23 AM
hmmm this was wyrd... i can't say how this tourney was but i say it was a bit wyrd the last 2 CW there were persenal atacks enc...... but eh later!

$ôngóhânCC
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Jan 1, 2004, 09:33 AM
By the way, r3p, there were no fakers.

Banned

Jan 1, 2004, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooz
By the way, r3p, there were no fakers.
No one, except Anakin and ReDsPaZy.
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Jan 1, 2004, 10:12 AM
talked to spazzy on msn.. and he wasnt a faker so better stop saying that.

you cant even organice a simple war? hahahahha ..
Chiyu

JCF member

Jan 1, 2004, 10:26 AM
I've seen screenshots in which TF asked for 10 minutes to get a fourth member and after more than a half hour they still didn't have their warteam complete. It shouldn't have been arranged at dinner time (for the west-europeans) anyway, then there would have been more TFs probably.

JCF Member

songohanCC is doing well so far

Jan 1, 2004, 11:44 AM
ye CB is right but you ditn't had to orginzed it at the eat time but it was also not good organized ||| çýâ álL! |||

--------------------->Grêétz $ôngóhân <--------------------

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Jan 1, 2004, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraccoBoyCC
I've seen screenshots in which TF asked for 10 minutes to get a fourth member and after more than a half hour they still didn't have their warteam complete. It shouldn't have been arranged at dinner time (for the west-europeans) anyway, then there would have been more TFs probably.
I heard there was no agreement on how many players this war was going to be played with. And since most other wars were played 3 vs. 3. I think TF rightfully assumed this one was going to be as well. I think XSD shouldn't have complained and should just have dropped a player.
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newspaz
I heard there was no agreement on how many players this war was going to be played with. And since most other wars were played 3 vs. 3. I think TF rightfully assumed this one was going to be as well. I think XSD shouldn't have complained and should just have dropped a player.
I Fully agree with that, Fireball was complaining WE were too late but we already had 3 Members to fight for TF. I never heard anyone saying it was about a 4 vs 4 battle. XSD shouldn't have been such a pain in the neck, just dropped a player, and no fakers! Reptile had proof (he sayd) that Redspazy was actually Jippo, and I for myself am SURE that Anakin was somebody else. It could be that I'm wrong about that being Bunnyelmer, but I was with the guy in an MSN conversation telling me that he was going to join some clan under the name Anakin..
$tilettø

JCF member

Jan 2, 2004, 01:27 AM
both clans were false informed? XSD really trought that it was 4v4 according to spazzy why else would they have 4 members in the server?

and there were no fakers. how could that be bunnyelmer? he was at his mothers place.. where he has no jj2 .. and as i said before.. spazzy wasnt a faker and no one was..

but whatever.. this tourney obviously failed BIG
R3ptile

Banned

Jan 2, 2004, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by $tilettø
both clans were false informed? XSD really trought that it was 4v4 according to spazzy why else would they have 4 members in the server?

and there were no fakers. how could that be bunnyelmer? he was at his mothers place.. where he has no jj2 .. and as i said before.. spazzy wasnt a faker and no one was..

but whatever.. this tourney obviously failed BIG
ReDsPaZy was faker, He told to Jippo to join as his nickname (he asked me same before some time..) and Jippo agreed.
Anyway, Newspaz checked the IP's and he saw that ReDsPaZy was really Jippo then you can't complain.
Btw, I am sure that Anakin is a faker too, and I am not sure about FireBalL.

~R3ptile[TF] (School)
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 02:00 AM
Quote:
ReDsPaZy was faker, He told to Jippo to join as his nickname (he asked me same before some time..) and Jippo agreed.
Anyway, Newspaz checked the IP's and he saw that ReDsPaZy was really Jippo then you can't complain.
Btw, I am sure that Anakin is a faker too, and I am not sure about FireBalL.

~R3ptile[TF] (School)
I hope these kind of problems won't occure in the next upcoming tournament of Shadow.. and btw reptile, how can u be sure that Anakin is a faker too? Do you have so much faith in me or do u have proof?
$tilettø

JCF member

Jan 2, 2004, 02:10 AM
oh yes now all XSD are fakers.. hahaha please..
Chiyu

JCF member

Jan 2, 2004, 02:14 AM
You cannot use the argument that XSD tried to use Jippo CC. Because it seems that TF was asking a FoR member to play for them as well. And now you could bring up stuff like: "but TF and FoR are allied, that means TF can use FoR players!"

BS. Because otherwise the match would have been called XSD vs FoF and not XSD vs TF. And if you still say that it's allowed, then why isn't XSD allowed to use Jippo CC, while CC and XSD are allied as well?

This was a failure indeed. There shouldn't have been a biased admin who wanted to let TF win, whatever the price. Even if that meant 'kicking' clans who have a big chance to win the tournament out, banning/kicking skilled warteam people from server (and sometimes giving as reason for that that they are Bunnyelmer while Bunnyelmer isn't even at home, *cough), wanting to have a TF member as host every round and bending some rules later. I already talked with Unhit about Reptile's behavior, I hope he's gonna do something about it.

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraccoBoyCC
You cannot use the argument that XSD tried to use Jippo CC. Because it seems that TF was asking a FoR member to play for them as well. And now you could bring up stuff like: "but TF and FoR are allied, that means TF can use FoR players!"

BS. Because otherwise the match would have been called XSD vs FoF and not XSD vs TF. And if you still say that it's allowed, then why isn't XSD allowed to use Jippo CC, while CC and XSD are allied as well?

This was a failure indeed. There shouldn't have been a biased admin who wanted to let TF win, whatever the price. Even if that meant 'kicking' clans who have a big chance to win the tournament out, banning/kicking skilled warteam people from server (and sometimes giving as reason for that that they are Bunnyelmer while Bunnyelmer isn't even at home, *cough), wanting to have a TF member as host every round and bending some rules later. I already talked with Unhit about Reptile's behavior, I hope he's gonna do something about it.
In any reason, I have no idea why we are still discussing this topic coz the tournament is over, the winner has been decided and you should all prepare for the J2o cup now. I've read the rules, they are quite strict and it should all work. (I hope Shadow knows what he's beginning at.. )
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 02:31 AM
Oh and by the way.. I'm beginning to get the feeling TF's reputation is going negative becouse of that tournament from Reptile. Please don't blame TF for any mistakes in that tournament just becouse Reptile is in TF. Why should a whole clan be blamed for one persons tournament?

If U want to.. JUST BLAME ME THEN!!

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Jan 2, 2004, 03:31 AM
As you know. This was just a misunderstanding. LabratKid somehow thought Rage was in TF because someone opped him in #[TF]. I don't think you can blame him for that.
$tilettø

JCF member

Jan 2, 2004, 04:13 AM
? cracco isnt BLAMING anyone? and oh god.. we could have this discussion for weeks..

blaming each others isnt helping.. and most stuff is hear say..
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Jan 2, 2004, 04:30 AM
Well... this really could take years, just go to the next tournament and see what's wrong there :P... We need to learn from that and doing it better next time.
R3ptile

Banned

Jan 2, 2004, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegito
Well... this really could take years, just go to the next tournament and see what's wrong there :P... We need to learn from that and doing it better next time.
Ok, and stop to insult me all the time.
D4shRed

JCF Member

D4shRed has disabled reputation

Jan 2, 2004, 04:46 AM
Peeps, calm down. its just a small little tournament in a rabbitthatownturtles game.

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Jan 2, 2004, 04:51 AM
LOL! Lamer wallhack. ;1(

u all cheaters.
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)
Vegito

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Ok, and stop to insult me all the time.
I don't, I only said that we learned a lesson.
R3ptile

Banned

Jan 2, 2004, 05:33 AM
If you think that all your personal attacks make you cool, It's fine.

Derby: Previous quotation removal.

Last edited by Derby; Jan 2, 2004 at 11:29 AM.
D4shRed

JCF Member

D4shRed has disabled reputation

Jan 2, 2004, 05:50 AM
ITS JUST A GAME *bleep* IT! Cant you all handle a simple game!? All the clans that are swearing, pointing at eachother and trying to be cool are just babys. ITs just a game, even at my school they fight about BETTER things than this. Not one thread can be without swearing!! why dont we leave the tournaments to the REAL admins!? or atleast one who will play fair!? Just shoot or steal a flag, thats all you have to do. Maybe 200 diamonds and kill! if you dont like it, dont join it. >_< maybe a n00b could do better.

Eeeeeeebil.

Last edited by Arti; Jan 2, 2004 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Meep
Vegito

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:03 AM
That's what I said in other wors... We learned a lesson. If you don't like, its not my problem.
R3ptile

Banned

Jan 2, 2004, 06:08 AM
[Someone!$!!@$!@$!#] Got it!
[R3ptile] yay
[R3ptile] Who was that?
[Someone!$!] songohanCC

SongohanCC was really Anakin, and Jippo CC joined as ReDsPaZy.
Vegito

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:19 AM
Does it matter now? The tournament is ruined. I don't complain, but we learned a lesson, you kicked CC out of the tournament, and let XSD go. If XSD didn't had enough players they could do this, TF wants that 2 anyway.
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:23 AM
Quote:
[Newspaz] Got it!
[R3ptile] yay
[R3ptile] Who was that?
[Newspaz] songohanCC

SongohanCC was really Anakin, and Jippo CC joined as ReDsPaZy.
Hmmmm this makes me thinking... this might be a bit crazy but I think some ppl would agree with the following: CC left TGC coz they dindn't like the results and stuff, so then they made a plan to put some fakers in the clan XSD to fight against TF so they should have a better chance. Which would mean that CC was trying to make TF look like a fool. And if THAT would all be true, I don't think TF members would love that
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:27 AM
But everybody can also say I'm the crazy psycho here
Vegito

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:28 AM
I guess not, but I don't have a freaking idea if that is true. I never heard a plan like that in the last few days.
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:29 AM
and it would also mean that I was right about Anakin being somebody else, but I can't remember that Son gohan was gonna be Anakin, I guess Jippo must have switched names or something?
Vegito

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:36 AM
Don't look at me >_< :P I don't have an idea anyway.
Thunder

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:39 AM
I always knew I was good, I sometimes even amaza myself
But still, I don't accuse CC of anything right now, I'm just saying that IF it would be true, I dont like their attitude
Vegito

JCF Member

Jan 2, 2004, 06:47 AM
Hm... but it just happend, and you can't change the time to do it again. I am not saying its true because I don't know.