Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Beyond Jazz Jackrabbit 2

A benign trainer

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Nov 19, 2001, 05:01 AM
A benign trainer

Is there anything you guys would like to see? for exemple things like cataclysm,lirifier,jj2 admin kit etc

Anything you guys would like improved/new?
nothing really big like new weapons i mean stuff thats already in the game. bug fixes and stuff.

*hopes this isn't considered cheating/hacking or anything stupid/bad*
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)
JanusJackrabbit

JCF Member

JanusJackrabbit has disabled reputation

Nov 19, 2001, 06:44 AM
Maybe some of the events that don't work (like Tweedle Boss).
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Nov 19, 2001, 07:15 AM
Talking

THE ULTIMATE WEAPON!!!!!!

Untitled

Link is doing well so far

Nov 19, 2001, 04:37 PM
Do you mean as something to go in 1.25? Or an actual program?

If you know how to do trainers and programming, you may want to check out J2HG. We are always accepting new members.
There still remains that strange precipitate
Which has the quality to resist
Our oldest and most trusted catalyst.
It is a substance we cannot cremate
By temperatures known to our Laboratory.

~ E.J. Pratt

JCF member

Nov 19, 2001, 11:07 PM
Hmmmmmm

Uh well i was considering that but it jsut wasn't the impression i got form some people

Sorry but i meen a programme not anything for the jcs or 1.25 (i may help if i am experienced enough by then) and firesword NO CHEATS

you see im out of ideas it seems things to help the server have already been made so now i need ideas from you guys.

(tweedle boss sux anyway)

Fix the link link
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Nov 20, 2001, 07:18 AM
Angry I never cheat!

"THE ULTIMATE WEAPON" is merely a weapon, not a cheat. Look at thoose evil seekers, and what damage they can do yet, there is a way not to get hurt by them. Maybe the ultimate weapon should have a downside to it too. If it exists, or ever will.

Last edited by FireSworD; Nov 20, 2001 at 07:38 AM.
Txl Kill

JCF Member

Txl Kill is doing well so far

Nov 21, 2001, 05:15 PM
Yes the J2hg is one of the best out there! I would take a tryout and do it as soon as possible heres the real link! J2HG but if link is not hosting the site then it will say user is offline but it will be back later!

JCF member

Nov 21, 2001, 09:40 PM
Hmmm ok well ill need to learn visual basic 6 before i can take a tryout thats not the problem the problem is getting visual basic
6 harvey norman dont have a clue what it is. better still would be viusal basic studio i think its called :/

btw so if links not on the comp then the site doesn't work? ack link your not american are you, they get on when i get off

Untitled

Link is doing well so far

Nov 22, 2001, 02:48 PM
Ok I know that this is getting a bit off topic, but I need to say this regarding the previous messages.

The reason the link wasn't working was because when my computer turned on, httpd and dns2go did not start for some reason (I have yet to figure out why). I am from north america (see CANADA in my location which is displayed in every message I post), so usually the link will work during daytime hours in the US.

And you don't need to know VB to get in. You just have to prove that you know about the JJ2 memory, and how a trainer works. You can write 2-3 paragraphs instead of making a program. See this topic in our forum for more information.

Txl Kill, we are the ONLY one out there .

And ideas for a program...I don't have any .
There still remains that strange precipitate
Which has the quality to resist
Our oldest and most trusted catalyst.
It is a substance we cannot cremate
By temperatures known to our Laboratory.

~ E.J. Pratt

JCF member

Nov 23, 2001, 12:43 AM
Hmmm cool er explain how a trainer works as in how its programmed or how it works like:
It finds the memory number of the game its ment to edit then once it has located that game it waits for a response from the user of the pc such as clicking the correct button. Once a button is pressed it changes the memory address value of the game to that which the trainer is programmed to change it to.

Oh and i know how to find and search for address's as well as i already know many address's...oh and i just d/l'ed Delphi so i do have a programming tool now.

Yesterday i got the address's for ammo and health and armor in UT

And link have you been on icq recently? i requested Authorization.

Ok on topic: It seem that all the address's which do some good have already been made into Programmes :/ and all the cheat ones shouldn't be made into programmes anyway without proper protective measures. So if anyone has some fantasy they want fulfilled and they think it would be possible (for jj2 not jcs or 1.25)
then please post it here. *phew* That was along one.

JCF member

Nov 24, 2001, 03:36 AM
please allow me to say DOH! it is WWW. link.idlegames.com not HTTP:// arg
anyway theres no way i can join link my progs are made with a trainer maker and it'll take a while to learn delphi but i can make trainers and submit them eheh or something or other.
Spaz Boy

JCF Member

Spaz Boy is doing well so far

Nov 24, 2001, 09:03 AM
Heh, Link, why not finish Admin Kit Server 2.0?
Or upload Admin Kit Server Client?

J2HG, please help him to finish. I want 2.0!

Anyway, Krezack, look around the JCF, sometimes people who have no programming knowledge (like me) have an idea and request/ask for a program to be made. Of course it *is* their idea, and you are simply using it, so you would have to give them credit. But since you are lacking program ideas (I can see why...) just hunt around the JCF.

" don't question something made in Japan.. Cuz that will just lead to more questions.. just understand that it's a bag of hell and move on" -VeggieMan[GpW]

LONG LIVE TEH SNUFUSS!

The AntiMcDonalds forums have turned into the JCF. Now includes the "spontaneous corrupt" feature.

(That was a fanchy smanchy way of saying that the forums are broked. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOO.)
Txl Kill

JCF Member

Nov 24, 2001, 01:31 PM
Excuse me!

Accually Link J2HG is one of 2, Forced Power is the other but i might shut it down.

JCF member

Nov 24, 2001, 06:13 PM
hmm well that might be agood idea when j2hg is a safe well built site and yours is still under dewvelopment. Besides wouldn't ikt be betteer to have all the d/l's on 1 site?
Txl Kill

JCF Member

Nov 25, 2001, 03:10 AM
Yes, but all the download thta i have arnt on that site and J2HG site is still underdevelopment