Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

Sakura

JCF Member

Sakura is doing well so far

Jun 5, 2001, 08:34 AM
Kiku is finally dead, once and for all. After people chased her through the door of the WT, with their dangerous weapons, she disappeared into the misty reaches of the Shadow Realm...forever.

However, people in the WT were soon to be very much sorry for their treacherous deeds....very sorry indeed!

The walls, all of a sudden, seemed to be alive. Ghosts, malignant ones, filled the shadowy reaches of the desolate WT--they whispered and haunted the folks inside...!

Someone screamed and ran out the door, only to lose herself in the thick mist that the dead Kiku had sent to surround the place...

Who will fix the problem? Who will....?

Sakura grabbed her sword and stood up. Outside, she heard a yowl.

Multi Clanning is allowed, as long as you don't start clan wars.

Silverweed wanted perfection, even if it meant he had to die for it.

"The shining circle of the sun, the sun and the rabbit."
The Last Patriot

Banned

The Last Patriot is doing well so far

Jun 5, 2001, 01:27 PM
The door opened and everyone held their breath. What else could enter this tavern, what could happend after Kiku's loss and what would she do to revenge herself.

A voice came out of the darkness that lay behind the door: "Ducky? Are you there".

Ducky jumped up after she recognized the voice of her cousin Slayer.

Ducky: "Slayie, my dear cousin, Kiku left us terrified".

Slayer threw a stone on the table. "There's your presious Kiku".

The walls seemed to suck the ghost back in and evil was no more inside this tavern.

Sakura gasped for breath. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"?

Slayer: "Friends of Kiku, or just a replacement"?

He greeted his old friends and a round of carrotroot beer was ordered for everyone.
FreeLance57

JCF Member

FreeLance57 is doing well so far

Jun 5, 2001, 02:43 PM
(parties) WOOO! CARROTROOT BEER! WOOOO!

(whispering to slayo: is this stuff alcoholic?)

when hungry lies the bone

weirdos die and fade away

but hungries eat their own

-
Willet-

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jun 5, 2001, 04:48 PM
*Is still not coming back* Oh wait, you have to be in the War Tavern to post. Darn. Oh, but I don't like carrotroot beer. Well, just this once.

A purple rabbit who everyone had thought had left stood up and said "Toast time!". Toasts were made, to eggs on toast, french toast, the War Tavern, the galaxy, Jazz Jackrabbit, etc. Then the purple rabbit proposed a toast to the memory of Tanpopo Kiku. Silence came, and the other rabbits in the War Tavern edged away from him. The rabbit sat there, alone, a rabbit who had tried to be Kiku's friend.
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 5, 2001, 05:06 PM
Sakura took out her sword and stabbed it into the table. "Never! You shall not get her forgiveness! She was once a good person! Look at what you did."

Outside, there was another yowling...oh no....

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 5, 2001, 06:14 PM
I came over with another round of drinks for everyone. Placing my cousin's cherry mead on the table in front of him, I raised my martini.

"Sure, to Tannie!"

There was an audible and collective gasp.

A drunk in a dark corner hiccuped and the jukebox gargled away noisily against its wall.

The door creaked on its hinges and Lancie leaped up to catch a slightly tipsy Blackie who was a bit unsteady on her pins.

Outside, the wind howled and beat against the shiny glass windows. There was a supersonic explosion and then the rain flooded down. The door creaked again and opened to a completely drenched figure.

Still, no one said anything, although their gaze swiffered from me to the newcomer.

Sakura, however, mouthed at me wordlessly.

`Duckary

JCF Member

Willet is doing well so far

Jun 5, 2001, 06:50 PM
yes, the night was slowly changing from a booze-filled, hyper party for the drunks and the drunkards to a night of strange happening and mournful talking.

I stood up and walked over to Sakura.

"I know who you are. I know why you're here. And we both know that Kiku is not to blame for the way people treated her. Humanity is to blame. Humans, by nature, like to be cruel to those who are not like them."

I shot the rest of my scotch and walked over to the bar.

BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Jun 6, 2001, 03:37 AM
then BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ butted in.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: aye, tis true, but i think u drank a litte too much 'cause u also must understand we're not humans we're wabbits, er rabbits

Willet: oh, ya

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and wat's with her? she seems stressed.

Sakura: because u are not apeasing the spirit of kiku! andu guys just don't get it!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmm.... a HA!

*thinks of brillant buisness idea*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: scuse' me, be right back

*runs to the back of his shop and into the storage elevator*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: let see..... where are them anti-ghost amulets...

*elevator stops at B13*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ah, here we go....

*grabs a box of amulets*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ takes the elevator up*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ runs out and starts vending*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ladies and gentlerabbits, do u have a ghost problem? are they keeping u up at night? do they stop u from having lots of fun and getting drunk till u hurl?

*someone hurls in the backround*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: errrrrr.... right... anyhow, i have now a magnificint item for sale. a amulet of great protection, that makes it so ghosts can do no SPIRITUAL harm(*muttering under his breath* of course they could still throw stuff at ya...)... and so, this new item from somewhere, for only $39.99 u can have one of these great amulets!

*bunches of drunken rabbits start crowding around BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hey, one at a time, plz wait ur turn!

*thinks to himself*: i love a drunk crowd
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 08:38 AM
I swore, very loudly. People turned their heads to stare at me.

Someone muttered, "why is that sakura girl swearing like that!? she's like totally crazy."

Kasha, who is not mentioned here, was totally out to lunch. She left her drink and wandered around.

Sakura snorted, "geez, haven't you learned yet? you can't call a Japanese person by a nickname. that's not right; those kinds of names do not have nicknames."

"Better not call the deadest shot in the Tavern a wimp, you guys," said a new voice. "Sakura could pick every one of you off blindfolded."

Echinacea was a legend. Campion was a spy. And Vervain was completely evil. Who was still sane enough to figure out what was going to happen next...?

Sakura grabbed her blaster and shot into the darkness outside the Tavern. The yowling stopped, and there was a muffled scream.

Oh, gosh. Was it really someone else who spoke? Who was it...? Someone tell me.

Willet

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 08:47 AM
so i am a bit drunk. who gives a rat's (censoreD)?
The Last Patriot

Banned

Jun 6, 2001, 08:48 AM
Slayer: "Me, and im right behind you".

click said his gun.

Slayer: "Now who are you and what are doing here?"

*BlackSheep

Jun 6, 2001, 11:14 AM
"Please, mister feared scary killer type person thing, don't kill me. I'm just a newbie."

"A newbie? huh?" Slayo was excited. "Hey everyone, look, a NEWBIE!!!" he shouted. People crowded around it, poking and prodding.

"You're right, it IS!" BlackSheep giggled. They dragged the newbie screaming to a dark corner to be disected...
Willet

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 11:45 AM
I ain't no (censored) newbie! I'm freelance! y'all know that! right? ...guys?
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 12:47 PM
Who is the newbie, Blacksheep? Ain't me, that's for sure.

Sakura stared at the people who were going to dissect the newbie. She grabbed her dagger (which looked more like a knife) and threw it at the group. She hadn't intended for it to hit anyone; all Sakura wanted to do was scare them off.

It slammed into the wall, making people look at Sakura for a moment. She calmly snapped her fingers and the dagger jumped into her hand.

They promptly stopped doing whatever it was that they were doing and screamed.

Sakura wasn't drunk, and she wasn't supposed to be anyway. Underage? she thought. Will people catch me? Probably not.

People were scared. Scared. Very scared.

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 12:55 PM
I waved my broom. "Okay break it up, you losers. Its closing time." Not like it was, but things were getting violent and this Ta--hahaahaaaaaa*cough choke*hehee.This Sakura was getting out of hand. Blackie whined at me. "Aawwww, I just got here, come on, lookit I didn't do anything.."

The newbie cautiously wandered up to the bar and ordered a small ice cream cone. I fling down my towel.

"Okay, today started out good, just FINE,(I snapped) but my loved ones are DYING and I'm going HOME so I can mourn. I can't even BE with him because he's too far away. I'm just going home, to my little house thats ALL MINE an I'm putting on my ashes and sunglasses and I'm going to tear my hair and gnash my teeth and NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM SINGING MY DIRGES IN THE DARK."

Tears stung my eyes as I snatched my copy of the Daily Carrot. I poured myself a Regelion synth-ale carrot beer and stormed out, my paper slipping open.

I tripped over a body. I slopped a bit of my drink down my front and chugged the rest. Stumbling on in the now moonlit night I ignored the sounds from my beloved 'Tavern.

Be that way.

`Ducky
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 01:10 PM
But who IS the newbie?

JCF Éminence Grise

Jun 6, 2001, 01:12 PM
What's going on?
Nightshade

JCF Member

Nightshade is doing well so far

Jun 6, 2001, 04:19 PM
I dunno

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 05:43 PM
Does it matter, when all that surrounds us is injustice?

Sakura slumped over her drink, but immediately flung herself out of it when she felt a touch on her shoulder, flinging her knife about.

"Ah! Haha, eh, ha..don't knife me!"

`Ducky
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jun 6, 2001, 07:11 PM
BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ watched with sadness as Ducky stormed out.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: bah... wat we need is sumtin' fun.... hey...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ thought of another ingenious idea with an evil grin

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: nobody's runnin' the beer taps, hehe....

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ jumps behind the bar and puts on a much stained white apron*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: EVERYBUNNY! i have a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! I now have taken control of the alcohol taps, which means.... PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*Everyone started to cheer and raise thier glasses to eachother*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmm... now where’s that danged button...

*starts feeling under the bar*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ahhh... there it is...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ pushes the button, causing automatic machine gun turrets to pop up*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oops... wrong button

*clicks the button again disclosing the auto guns , and then clicks a green button that has bunches of party decorations pop up all over the war tavern, including every infinite corner*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ok... someone play a snappy tune on the jukebox... hmmmmmmm.... Hey robo17!

(this is Beau's personal robot)

RB17: yes?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: could ya construct a stadium somewhere inside the tavern for cannibal feud, and call the Carrotus prison to get some turtles over here as competition.

RB17: Right away...

And so the party started, many abusing the fact that BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ wouldn't refuse anyone drinks for any reason.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jun 6, 2001, 10:37 PM
I hope none of the people in the war tavern saw the gun turrets.
FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 06:21 AM
(ducky stormed out?)

I walked out side and caught ducky by the arm.

"Party's just starting, duckary. Free drinks. Cannibal fued, whatever that is, staring turtles from your local prison."

"Woo." she said sarcasticly.

"Aww...come on duckary. Why'd you storm out anyway?"

-
Willet-
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 08:25 AM
*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ runs after freelance*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: psst... Freelance, be quiet... I’m not supposed to run the bar because of my past criminal history of serving alcohal to mino... I mean, uhhhhhhhhh, heh... never mind

*Runs back in*

RB17: oi! BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ! The turtles are here!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Excellent...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ runs to the back of his store and puts on a snazzy Game show type of tuxedo and runs back up, stepping up to the Host's Chair.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ (game show voice): Ladies and Gentlebunnies... put ur hands together and bite ur buddy's arm for... CANNIBAL FEUD! The game where u wrestle and eat ur opponent!

Today, we have our opposing persons, the turtles from local prison 101!

*the turtles grunt and hold up their hands*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and cannibalizing them today will be some VERY lucky rabbits from the audience!

So, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ started picking contestants for Cannibal Feud.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and our first lucky contestant is...

=============================================

Figure I’ll let whoever decides if they’re a contestant. And for those who don't know, cannibal feud used to be popular in the old war tavern. wat u did was ate ur opponent, the turtle
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 08:33 AM
"INFERNAL TAVERN PEOPLE!" screamed Sakura. "You don't know your own fates, much less mine. You don't know what I could do to you!"

She clapped her hands together and threw a lighting bolt at her attacker. "You would be lucky to survive when I do this to you. I show no mercy. None."

The taverners were scared. Very scared, in fact.

Sakura waved her sword at the people before she vanished. Vanished into thin air. She was gone.

Ducky was staring at the spot where Sakrua was last seen. Where was she? Where did she go?

"Go to Efrafra, you embleer taverners!" shouted someone. It was Woundwort.

FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 09:24 AM

I stepped back inside and raised my hand. "Me. I'll fight one of those (censored censored) good for nothin's."

-
Willet-

JCF Éminence Grise

Jun 7, 2001, 12:27 PM
...............are you all right, Sakura?
The Last Patriot

Banned

Jun 7, 2001, 12:57 PM
Slayer: "Neat trick Sakura, i guess this is enough proof of who you really are".

Slayer put on a head and took his pipe, he then walked around the room with one hand on his back and spoke to Freelance.

Slayer: "FreeWATLanceSON, you know who Sakura is right?"

Freelance stood up and took the first piece of evidence.

Freelance: "I have a puzzle, 2 pieces and 1 of the pieces is missing, here i have a rubber ducky, you can see it has been used for other purposes then it really should be used for, and i have a piece of gum, but im not gonna pick it up you'll have to see it for yourself".

Slayer: "Now that has been settled, now we all know who we are dealing with".

Ducky: "Who? Bob Sagat?"

JelZe: "No Ducky, he's talking about Barbara Streisand, thats obvious, i mean..look at the teeth mark in the gum".

Barbara streisand walked into the war tavern and picked up her gum and chew on it. "How did that get in there"? she asked and walked out again.

Freelance: "Err..sorry, my fault, this is the third piece of evidence".

He showed everyone a picture of Sparko the magical fire-breathing dog.

Baeauman got up and shouted. "SPARKO IS DEAD".

Slayer put his hand on his head causin the tabaco from the pipe to fall in his fur.

Cobra took some CarrotAle and threw it over him to die out the flame that had cought Slayer.

Slayer: "Thank you Cobra, The Person that Sakura is..is... KIKI".

People mumbled and suddenly the ground shaked, Cobra watched outside and saw a big alien ship with balloons and happy clowns and tentacles from ****on both sides of it.

Cobra:"Uh-oh, party-poopers, hide the childeren Slayie".

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 01:58 PM
Um.

I wantched from a distance. I had guessed that Woundwort wasn't dead. But should I rejoin him?

I pitied the young rabbit Sakura had cruelly murdered. The young creature had been one of my waitresses, she was wondering if she wanted her glass refilled. (Lettuce chardonnays got free refills, as did cherry meads and burgundy carrot cordials.)

I wasn't sure what was happening in the tavern. I crept back, scuttled near to Woundwort and Lancie, who was standing innocently beside him.

There was a lot of talk..but I could not draw my mind completely from the deaths, not only of my friends, but the loved one I had spoken of. He was too heavily guarded.

I listened as I drew alongside the dark form of woundwort.

`Ducky

`Ducky

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 03:05 PM
BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who was getting very angry at sakura for wrecking the party, then looked at the evil the lurked outside.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Must... not... lose... control...

*all of a sudden a slew of dark robes appeared around BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ*

*then BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ cast crimson shield orbs a plenty around everybunny*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Good Luck, this is all the i think i should give, for the sake that i don't lose control.

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ floats behind the bar and presses the Tavern Defence Initiation Button*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: D*** this is really making me mad... everything has to messup when i try and have fun for once.

many rabbits readied thier weapons, sitting in defense while the enemy approached, others hid in fear or confusion. BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ stood and studied the monster.
FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 03:22 PM
(swears bitterly)

"they know I have the ring"

"who are they?" ducky asked.

"RingWraiths."

"Whatever those are."

I stepped forward, out of my shield.

"It is me they want, Beau." i yelled.

Raisng my staff in the air I cried out "Kuldin falar e trevol! Sare e kuldin falar e trevol!"

the rain out side hushed. The lighting stopped. Wind began to blow.

a ball of condinsation was forming around the end of my staff. Soon it grew into a large ball of water.

The Ringwraiths stood, anchored with fear. I could see them for who they were, as I was also in their realm.

"e Trevol!" I shouted, and the water sprang forth from my staf. An ice cold water. It encircled them at first, then totall surrounded them, top bottom and sides.

"Sare kuldin!"

it froze solid around them. I could hear them wailing inside the thick walls of ice.

-
Willet-
FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 03:23 PM
oops. i thought he meant a slew as in a lot of them. ah well.

-
Willet-
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 04:27 PM
Murder....is what I normally do.

Dude, that is rude.

I shall not hear.

Let me tell you something...something:

I forget. Sorry. Brb

FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 05:08 PM
you're evil, sakura. please let's make this a little more good instead of evil stuffs.

notice that our characters are having a good time or being good people (eg., destroying ringwraiths).

if you want to be evil, be evil, but please let us have a good time.

you murder? isn't that pretty evil?

-
Willet-
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jun 7, 2001, 10:01 PM
(hmmmmmmmm.... well...I didn't exactly mean for righwariths or demons to appear, that was actually just my robes appearing around me as kind of an entrance to my "Magic" side of me... but oh well, that'll have to do... of course, now, the plot is kinda split... oh well :P psst... btw, if u haven’t read the whole LOTR series, the ring was destroyed i guess i shall have to revise my typing in order to not confuse people. and as a final note,({no offense meant} plz consult ur Sindarin Dictionary for magical words actually, I’ll give u it through icq if u want)

=============================================

*Like dark mists, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's robes appeared out of thin air, thus empowering him a tad more him into more of a mood to use magiks*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: this is preposterous, ringwraiths coming here!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ starts to chant a magic spell of greater power which requires chanting*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Im can am I balan uin glauer na dag nîn coth!

*Just then, 4 immense lightning bolts came from all directions, striking the ice ball and electrifying all the ringwraiths inside*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: that should do it... luckily i didn't release too much power.... now to worry about the other approaching enemy...

======================================

finally, sakura, i agree, i ask that u stop being so EVIL... i mean, the wartavern is for fun. with every now and then some action, yet, still somewat comical action. ur post bring people down. they are sad, which i don't care about the violence. and it's not the fact that they do bring people down, but it's ALWAYS "our fate", " u can't be happy" "nraaaaaahhhh", i mean, every once and a while, ok, go ahead, be evil , but u gotta be funny too sometimes, otherwise, take it to a story of ur own, plz.
FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2001, 07:55 AM
lol that's the problem in doing these multipul people stories. no one knows where the other one is going with it.

(btw, read my character bio in one of the other threads. Willet has a ring, but not the Ash Nazg)

-
Willet-
FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2001, 07:57 AM
I stared at Beau in a mix of surprise and respect. I never knew he had such great power.

"Good show, Beau. But I hardly felt a shiver. Something tells me that wasn't your best."

-
Willet-
The Last Patriot

Banned

Jun 8, 2001, 08:16 AM
Sakura, we dont need people like you in our community, we are here to have fun and enjoy each others storys and humorous stuff,

if you dont like it go join the MurderDeathKill messageboard or something.
Sakura

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2001, 08:35 AM
Hate to annoy you, but that's me. That's how I am (at least online). Darkness is part of my mind.

Should I simply kill myself and be done with it? Would that help you a lot? It's not like no one else on this board has ever been one bit violent.

Therefore, perhaps I should go outside and shoot myself. Would that be all right with you? Would you be satisfied?

FreeLance57

JCF Member

Jun 8, 2001, 09:18 AM
"that's how i am (at least online)."

in other words, it isn't how you are but how you choose to be.

yes, we are violent, but we don't jump up and stab people for asking if they wanted something to drink.

killing is one thing, but muder is another.

-
Willet-
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jun 8, 2001, 12:09 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Suddenly, Batty Buddy, whom everyone had forgotten, hence his survival, came up with an idea.

"THIS looks like a job for: THE ALTURNATE REALITY BUTTON!!!!"

"Nooo!!! Batty-Don't" everyone else cried. If Batty pushed that button, everything would go haywire...

but it was too late. Batty drew a button labled 'AR' on the wall and pushed it.

When the flash stopped, everyone was wearing polka-dotted kilts.

"Oops... Sorry, not the reality I was looking for..." Batty sheepishly pushed the button again.

>Poof< everyone's fur was a different color.

"Jeeze. What's wrong with this thing today?" asked the light green bat. He pushed it again.

>Poof<...

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.