Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

The adventures of Joshua Lightwalker

n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Jan 14, 2007, 06:59 PM
The adventures of Joshua Lightwalker

Joshua Lightwalker couldn't be killed because of a strategically placed ruleset that was in his favour. However, a small council of t'eed off death angels began to lay plans in motions to change this fact.
"He's worse than squirrels!" shouted Greg, a shout reaper who had an extreme distaste for anything that could bend the logical rules of death.
Others murmured in agreement.
"Well, what I think we should do," began Sean Connery, "is call er, erm, whatshername"
"I know who you're talking about!" Began Jazz, who is secretly an angel of death, but don't tell anyone, "But I can't recall her name either"
Bilsy, the bringer of badnews recalled the name "It's Mary Sue."
A gasp went about the group until someone smashed it with a hammer.
"No one deserves to be at the hands of Mary Sue! She's on a permanent PMS." said a member of the group I don't care to give a name to.
"It must be done" said Sean Connery.

So that night Mary Sue went into Joshua's residence.
"Who is that?" Asked Josh, and then all of a sudden there came a woosh.
"Sup dudes, I'm here to avenge my son the gasp sound effect. Well actually, I'm just hungry. I'm going to the fridge." The woosh left to the kitchen.

Mary Sue then started to use a variety of different techniques which Mary Sues have since they are robotical machines made by the goverment to take out death-cheaters such as Josh. And then he died an undramatic and ungloryfied death.

The end. Bring on the shovel, Jwren.
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jan 14, 2007, 07:11 PM
Sean Connery? That's a new one.

This thread seems to have been made simply to provoke superjwren. I don't see much good coming from this so I think I'll exercise that little close button.

Please refrain from threads like these in the future.