Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Maintenance & Feedback » Site and Forum Rules, Questions & Feedback

J2O Errors

JCF Member

Puffie40 is doing well so far

Nov 24, 2009, 07:48 AM
J2O Errors

The past couple of days when loading the J2O homepage, I have been getting PHP errors.

Quote:
E_WARNING include(/home/jazz2onl/public_html/J2Ov2/panels/panel..php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
J2Ov2/index.php (line 61)
E_WARNING include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jazz2onl/public_html/J2Ov2/panels/panel..php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php')
J2Ov2/index.php (line 61)
I can't seem to recall this error happening on my home computer, and I'm not sure what's different on this lab computer other then it having windows 7.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Nov 24, 2009, 08:29 AM
Curious. I couldn't reproduce it, but I've added an extra check that should prevent it to happen. Let me know if it fixes things for you.

JCF Member

Nov 24, 2009, 08:40 AM
That seemed to have fixed it. I reloaded the homepage several times now and no more PHP errors.

JCF Member

Mar 16, 2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/jazz2onl/public_html/J2Ov2/includes/class.db.php on line 243
This showed up when I just tried to load J2O

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Mar 16, 2010, 01:07 PM
Fixed, sorry for that, thanks for reporting

JCF Member

Obi1mcd is OFF DA CHARTObi1mcd is OFF DA CHARTObi1mcd is OFF DA CHART

Sep 17, 2010, 05:31 AM
Didn't think it was worth making a new thread. The file preview function seems to be broken, is anybody else having the same problem? Some sort of PHP problem.

Administrator

Sep 17, 2010, 05:52 AM
Should be fixed now. Looks like that also explains why there weren't any reviews the past few days (that was broken too). People, please tell us when you encounter an error like that and it doesn't go away after a few minutes, else we might not notice it and thus not fix it

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Sep 17, 2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
Should be fixed now. Looks like that also explains why there weren't any reviews the past few days (that was broken too). People, please tell us when you encounter an error like that and it doesn't go away after a few minutes, else we might not notice it and thus not fix it
This post or something like it would be a good to post as a "quick news bit", I think.

Administrator

Sep 17, 2010, 04:26 PM
That's a good idea.

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2010, 06:42 AM
I noticed when submitting a description for your level upload, apostrophes and quotation marks in your description will lead to your published description having slashes right behind them. (Example)

Editing the slashes out removes them, so it seems to be with the initial publishing code

JCF Member

Jgke is an asset to this forumJgke is an asset to this forum

Oct 19, 2010, 06:41 AM
I cannot give nor take points for reviews. (those what make featured reviews). It's like I wouldn't be logged in (I am) or that I would already voted on those.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Oct 19, 2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
I cannot give nor take points for reviews. (those what make featured reviews). It's like I wouldn't be logged in (I am) or that I would already voted on those.
Fixed.

JCF Member

Jgke is an asset to this forumJgke is an asset to this forum

Oct 19, 2010, 08:35 AM
Thank you cooba.