Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Space-The Harelactic

CE Cosair UR

JCF Member

CE Cosair UR is doing well so far

Jul 2, 2001, 04:56 AM
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far away......

TUBELICTRIC

COSAIR: We better get some electrity.

COMPUTER: Yes, we have to have elictricty in a month.

BTW: This is a team story, though it doesn't sound like it. I want someone to join in.

-Cosair

Join RN, the cause to restore the JJ2 territory.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jul 2, 2001, 01:08 PM
Huh? I don't get it.
CE Cosair UR

JCF Member

Jul 3, 2001, 08:25 AM
I want you to continue on like I did, only more detailed and with a lot more conversation.

-Cosair

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 3, 2001, 12:25 PM
Cosair looked hard at the computer. "If electricity is needed in a month, why are you telling me this NOW? I've heard of long warning, but this is ridiculous."

"With all due respect sir, you said our temporary home needed more electricity. That is invalid. I inserted the correct time of when electricity is required."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So, does your fabulous brain know why Kon-tar sent us out here?"

The computer, outdated by 3 years because Cosair didn't have the money for a newer model, rifled through its memory. This was a long process, usually giving Cosair some free time to enter something in the space log.

July 03:

According to the computer, electricity will be needed in a month. I question his logic, because we are on Tubelectric, but he was programmed by the top brains three years ago. I just wish I knew why Kon-tar needed a ship to go to Tubelectric for a month, and why he chose us. There are plenty of better pilots in the universe, with better computers. Well, the computer seems to have a readout. Over.

Coasir strode back over to the computer, and turned the speech input/output lever back on. He had turned it off so the computer would have more capability being spent on determining the reason of their being sent to Tubelectric.

"Kon-tar runs a large factory, specializing in computers. However, since he has gotten a deal from a small time company in the used car buisness, the number of illegal battle droids has gone up by 75%. I can not determine whether these are related without more data on the subject. The afore-mentioned battle droids only work if a large amount of Frangelite is placed in their head. Recent space surveys have revealed that Tubelectric is a planet with just the right enviroment to find Frangelite. All current data points to the conclusion that Kon-tar has sent us here to see if Frangelite is in the area."

Cosair leaned back in a chair he had built from a lot of spare junk laying around Tubelectric and whistled. "So, have your advanced scanners detected any Frangelite in the area?"

"Positive. There is a large amount of Frangelite, due-"

The computer's report was cut short when a giant electrical wall cut through the building's side. Cosair stared, as the computer fell to the ground singing "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do". Naturally he had read up on Tubelectric in the libraries back home but there had been no mention of giant, moving electrical walls! It had mentioned stationary electrical walls, but those had been all destroyed by a small green rabbit with floppy ears and a big gun. What was going on here?

Cosair ran out the door, just before the house caved in on itself. He looked around, and gasped. In the formerly reasonably tranqul landscape that has surrounded his dwelling, of sorts, more Electrical Walls and living Sparks were as far as his eye could see. Cosair got out his normal issued hand gun, blew away the scientific monsters on the path to his ship, and fled.

Kon-tar sat busily at his desk, shuffling through papers. His secretary's fact appeared on the view screen, looking scared. "Mr. Kon-tar, sir! The pilot you sent to Tubelectric, Cosair, he's come back and wants to see you!"

"Send him in."

Cosair walked in the door, before Kon-tar had turned off the video screen. "What happened?!?!? I was just talking with my computer, when a bunch of Spark like things and Electricity Walls attacked the building, and destroyed everything inside, including my computer! That computer and I have been through thick and thin together, and I want an explanation!"

Kon-tar looked startled. There, supposedly, where none of the fierce creatures Jazz and his brother, Spaz, had battled left on Tubelectric. The only way for more to have come there was... "Devan" he muttered, staring at Cosair.

Cosair looked back, his mind reeling. Devan was evil, he had read in the books of learning, and if he wanted Kon-tar's plans to stop, then that meant Kon-tar wasn't? Or if he was, then they were competitors? It was all too much for Cosair to understand, and he just went straight to the point. "Well, they destroyed my computer and a lot of personal belongings. For your sake, Kon-tar, I hope you have a good lawyer."

Kon-tar pulled out a instruction manuel for one of his models, and flaunted the back at Cosair. It read "This product supported by 10.000 lawyers, and the same with the maker". Cosair went away, angry.

Kon-tar thought about the news Cosair had brought him, and finally gave up figuring it out. There were only three creatures who knew enough about Devan to know what was going on, and he was not on good terms with the Jackrabbit siblings.

Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2001, 07:34 PM
Nice, Unknown

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 4, 2001, 12:50 PM
Jazz looked up from his book (The three Jackrabbit tears) as the view screen bleeped on. Funny, not many of his aquaintences knew the view screen combination for this home away from home, that he went to whenever the (Outdated but lovable) castle got a little too much for him. He activated visual communication and sat down in the special view screen seat. Kon-tar's face appeared on the monitor, looking mad. Jazz was startled. "Kon-tar! Since when do you have the nerve to call here, after you almost killed me and my siblings?"

"Jazz, I've told you a million times that was an accident!"

"Oh, yeah, surrrrre. You "accidentally" pressed the button that locked the safe while we were in it!"

"I'll have you know, Jazz, that while you and your harey friends were looking for the Harelactic Gem, I was fighting off some of those robots you had had such trouble with!"

"Kon-tar, there wasn't a sound! Why, when Lori glanced up, you were just sitting there!"

"So Lori mis-saw, and you were too busy searching to allow the outside worlds to penetrate your concentration! Can we PLEASE get to what I called you about, or should I just disconnect and LET some worlds be destroyed?!?"

"All right, I'll let that be by-gones... for now. So what's this about a world destroyer?"

"A pilot I hired to find Frangelite on Tubelectric came back to me with his personal computer destroyed, and reported that Sparks and *moving* Electrical Walls had attacked him!"

"Impossible. Spaz and I destroyed them all."

"I know that! I came to the logical conclusion, as you would have, if you weren't always so cursed angry at me for an accident!, that Devan had made more of them!"

"Enough. I'll look into it, but I do not belive this pilot of yours. The walls probably caved in and he imagined the things from shock or something. I'll ask a phsycharitrist when I get back to Castle Carrotus." Jazz disconnected, and Kon-tar as left glaring at the view screen.

Cosair walked angrily towards the nearest bar. He had been paid for his trip to Tubelectric, at least, and he did not feel like setting it aside for an acid rainy day. He walked in the door, and sat down on a stool. "One hard liquor, and make it snappy." Soon, he was in no state to remember what he said, which was just as well.

Spaz sat playing Poker with Lori, who had quite a stack of inter-galaxian credits compared to Spaz's rapidly diminsihed one. Spaz folded, and looked up at Lori. "I don't mind the losing, but could we please play something else besides Five Card Draw? My fur simmers for the familiar feeling of Baseball, or at least Low Chicago."

"You know I am no good at Poker, except Five Card Draw, and you wouldn't want your sister to lose all her money, would you?"

"No, but I wouldn't want the same to happen to me, either. What do you want all this money for, anyway?"

"I've told you several times, the taxes on my mini-fighter are coming up again."

"Coolness!" said Spaz, for an instant reverting to his earlier, crazier self. "Can I help pay?"

"You already are, Spaz." Lori finished dealing the fice cards, and studier her hand. Spaz put in a credit, and Lori raised him five. "Spaz, when are you going to settle down? Being a space hero for hire isn't exactly fashionable anymore. I know you want to be like Jazz, but he got married to Eva and stopped. And what's the fun of getting a huge pile of rocks?" she asked, gesturing towards the back of the room, where the ceiling had had to have been raised for all the rocks to fit.

"You wouldn't understand, sis. And besides. Today, a rock. Tomorrow, a... dare I say it? A pizzaria named after me!"

Lori scopped up the pot and passed the deck to Spaz. "Cut." He did, and she raised her hand. "What's so special about having a pizzaria named after you, anyway?"

"They would probably give me free pizza!"

Before Lori could think of something to say to that, Jazz walked in the door. "You'll have to postpone the poker tournament, I checked out Kon-tar's story."

"And?"

"And it isn't completly wild. A sattelite near Tubelectric was brought down recently, and the cameras showed evidence of electrcity in use and life before they broke. Get your space togs, we're off to Industrius."

Spaz dropped his cards in a waste compactor and jumped up. "Coolness! I've always wanted to see Industrius. But why there? You said Tubelectric."

"Because Industrius is where Kon-tar and Cosair are."

"Oh, I see. Let's go then."

"Sounds good. I already left a message on the castle answering machine saying we'd be away and to pay the taxes on Lori's mini-fighter when they came around."

The three rabbits got into the Jazz 1.24 and blasted off to Tubelectric, a new adventure brewing.
CE Cosair UR

JCF Member

Jul 4, 2001, 02:05 PM
At the last minute, Cosair relized he didn't drink or smoke. COSAIR: Er..... Make that a milk.

BT: We don't have any.

COSAIR: Get some.

Angry Cosair storms out.

COSAIR: I better get a new computer....

Scene: Computer Store

COSAIR:

Give me the best computer you have!

CLERK: Take this model, the G987328.

Made by Apple.

COSAIR: Thanks!

SCENE: DIAMONDUS

COSAIR:

I better test this....

COMPUTER: Welcome to Mac OS 879.

COSAIR: Give me a connection to Video-Chat.

COMPUTER: Who do you wish to chat with?

COSAIR: Give me connection to Earth.

COMPUTER: Access denied.

COSAIR: Carrotus then.

---------------------------------------------------------

OK, Unknown.... You continue.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 4, 2001, 10:21 PM
This time the computer responded properly, and a image of Carrotus flickered onto the screen. "I wanted to talk to someone on Carrotus, though!"

"That feature won't be availiable 'til last year's model"

"I knew I should have been suspicious from the price..."

"Illogical. Price was fair for computer of my capabilities."

"What is that? Zilch?"

"Illogical. My being able to talk is proof against that alone."

"You're logical, but not much else."

"Illogi-"

"Quiet. I'm tempted to quote Star Wars and say "What a piece of junk!" at you."

"With all due respect, you just did."

Cosair turned off the computer and stalked back to the ship. Those APPLE people were going to get a piece of his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, fireworks beckon.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 6, 2001, 01:32 PM
The Jazz 1.24 skidded to a halt on the main docking bay of Tubelectric. The three rabbits got out, paid for valet parking and went to a restraunt. None of them had remembered to bring any food along and it had been a long flight. Spaz, with his mouh full, started the conversation.

"Mmmph grmpph rmp yrrmmphh grmmp."

"Spaz, don't talk with your mouth full!" said Jazz, after swallowing.

"Oh, sorry."

"So what were you going to say?"

"Now that we're here, the first step will be to find Cosair."

"Spaz, you have a point. I was all for charging down to Kon-tar but Cosair is probably our first objective."

"So, how do we find him?"

"Knowing space pilots, he'll probably be hard to find. You can't expect him to just walk in the door after all."

Fuming, Cosair walked in the door of a restraunt and noticed it was nearly empty. The only customers besides himself were three rabbits, Green, Yellow and Red. His first thought was of a stop light. Cosair sat down at a table and picked up a menu. Then he noticed the three Rabbits had come over to his table. Knowing the sort of thing that often happened when three bipeduals came over to your table, he cocked his pistol. However, the yellow one saw it and kicked it out of his hand.

"No need for guns, we're not here to hurt you. Are you Cosair?"

"Why, yes, I am. How did you know?"

While Spaz stuck his tongue out at Jazz for being wrong, Lori answered. "Well, you're wearing a space pilot suit with the word COSAIR printed on it in big letters..."

Cosair looked down, and sure enough, there it was. "So who are you, that you come over to this table just to ask if my shirt tells the truth?"

"I'm Lori Jackrabbit, and these are my brothers, Jazz and Spaz Jackrabbit. We hail from Carrotus, and came when we heard of your adventure on Tubelectric."

"Jazz Jackrabbit? The Jazz Jackrabbit with floppy ears, a big gun and a huge temper?"

"Well, he's gotten over the last part, but yes."

"Then maybe you can tell me exactly why Devan Shell destroyed my temporary home and computer!?"

The creatures that worked at the restraunt were getting rather worried, and one was putting away the glassware. Then one, slightly braver then the rest, walked over to the Cosair and the Jackrabbits and said "Sirs, I'm afraid you'll have to leave."

"This always happens," muttered Jazz as they exited. "restraunt workers get upset at the least raising of voice."

"Yes, I've had that trouble myself at times. But could you answer me?"

"I don't know yet. I'd have to see the place myself before I can give you ANY sort of estimate. In the meantime... What's that computer you're holding?"

"Trash. I wouldn't take it as a gift, but the people at the computer store said it was good."

"A mac?"

"Yeah."

Meanwhile, Kon-tar had gone to Tubelectric himself. He walked out onto the planet, and watched smugly as the Sparks and Electrical Walls snapped to attention. (I'm not quite sure how this is done...) "Slaves, Electricicians, compatriots. I'm not pleased that you wrecked Cosair's stuff, you may realise."

"."

"Mental note to self. Get some henchman that talk, next time."

"?"

"I'm afraid I'm going to ask that all of you with pictures of my smiling face will have to get rid of them."

"&"

"You see, (well, not really) The Jackrabbits are likely to come here, and I don't want them to know I'm controlling you. They think Devan is, and the longer they think that, the better!"

"!!!!"

"Now then, you know the plan."

"$$$"

Kon-tar walked away, smiling. This plot would surely destroy the Jackrabbits, and if it didn't, they still would not know he had anything to do with it.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 9, 2001, 10:02 PM
I'm low on ideas right now, (as you mat have noticed) so if someone else could do a little typing? After all:

Quote:

On , CE Cosair UR wrote:

BTW: This is a team story, though it doesn't sound like it. I want someone to join in.

-Cosair

Just stay to the plot. :P
CE Cosair UR

JCF Member

Jul 10, 2001, 05:15 AM
SCENE: BAD PITT

A pair of turtles walked through a door into a arena-like place. DEVAN: Is it done? TURTLE: Yes, we have destroyed the Kon-tar clone. DEVAN: What about Cosair? TURTLES: He will not know. DEVAN: Leave now. TURTLES: Leave the room. DEVAN: HAHAHAHAHA!! Cosair will not know what will happen! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

SCENE: Diamondus

Cosair walked through a warp to get back here.

He looks at his computer.

He starts it.

COMPUTER: Welcome to Mac OS.

Will load in 5 seconds.

COSAIR: OK.

COMPUTER: Contacting Carrotus....

COSAIR: OK.

COMPUTER: Please select where you want to talk to.

COSAIR: To Jazz.

COMPUTER: Loading.....

COMPUTER: Finished.

JAZZ: Hello, Cosair.

COSAIR: Guess what....

JAZZ: What?

COSAIR: RN has started. We must destroy all clans! LD must die! I must defeat Zieg! (sorry, I do that on JJ2 games)

Jazz: OK....

COSAIR: Listen, I finally got this computer to work. I want you to see if Devan is still around.

JAZZ: OK....

COMPUTER: Ends conversation

COSAIR: Thank you, computer.

Now, load my log! He notices it has the same logs as he wrote on his old computer, but decides it's nothing.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 10, 2001, 01:49 PM
Spaz looked over the edge of Jazz's chair. "Who was that?"

"Cosair. Apparently, the computer started working somehow and he wants to know if Devan is anywhere around. What are you doing down there, anyway?"

"Ugh. Apparently losing my savings. Say, how did we get back to Carrotus, after we had just decided to go to Tubelectric?"

"I have no idea. Maybe a rip in the space-time continuem or something."

"Must be. Shall we go back to Industrius now?"

"Well, I was going to wash the Jazz 1.24, but in the interests of your money, I suppose it would be safer to go now."

"You're a pal, bro."

After not washing the Jazz 1.24 manually but instead flying it through a meteor shower to get it clean (groan) they landed on Industrius again.

Back on Tubelectric, Kon-tar settled down for the flight home. The computer was flashing, but he would attend to that in a moment. Right now he wanted to enjoy the feeling every villain enjoyed, which was probably why they were always getting defeated. The oppurtunity to gloat had come upon him. Kon-tar wondered if you could catch this gloating experiance in bottles and sell it at outrageous prices, as it sure did feel good. After proving that impossible with the current laws of physics, he went over to the computer. "What is it, computer? I'm a busy whatever creature the author made me."

"That does not compute. Define "author"."

"Just tell me why you were flashing".

"Your clone has been destroyed."

"I have a clone?"

"No. You did, though."

"You're way too literal. Well, to Industrius."

"Complying with order.... done."

It pays to have a hyperspace attachment, thought Kon-tar, as he walked out onto Industrius. Now then, where was that general use spaceport for people who didn't have private ones? He needed to know if the Jackrabbits were here yet.

Kon-tar walked up to the Jazz 1.24. So they were here, were they? Hmmm... Kon-tar climbed the stairs, produced a small laser pistol, broke the lock, walked in and surveyed the ship. Very standard edition, though it was owned by such famous personages... The holo projector was worth something, and the computer, but other then that? No. A ship like this probably had a very simple engine, the type that was easy to tamper with. Kon-tar went around back, and sure enough, the engine was the easily customized type. He customized it just a little, as far as his knowledge if this sort of thing would allow, but enough that engine should die after the ship left the atmosphere of Industrius. Now then, back to work.

(After sitting in this chair for several minutes, I concluded I had run out of ideas again.)
GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

GRGenEXMRTNK is doing well so far

Jul 10, 2001, 04:00 PM

GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

*pitches in*

After walking in a straight line for about 7 minutes, the Jackrabbits found themselves in front of a great big dome.

The sign read:

THIS AREA RESERVED FOR HEROES AND ME ONLY!!

"Hmmmmm, I wonder who owns the place," wondered Jazz.

"I know!" Spaz blurted out.

"WHO?" said Jazz and Lori at the same time.

"The owner's name is 'me'!"

Spaz looked very pleased with himself, and because he was becoming a big pain again, Jazz threatened,"I have the urge to throw you off a cliff, Spaz."

"Coolness!"

Lori sighed. She knew by now that Spaz was a hopeless waste of flesh and blood 75% of the time he was needed.

"Let's just go inside,"Jazz spoke, still fuming at Spaz for being such an idiot.

It was pitch black inside the dome. The place darkened right after they entered. Now they bumped around for 5 minutes before Lori finally suggested using a flashlight. Unfortunately, the light wouldn't work in a light-proof dome. And this was a light-proof dome.

15 minutes after they navigated a maze in the dark, they came upon a place that, surprisingly, was very well lit.

"It's about time you showed up. I needed to relay some information to you."said a voice.

"Who said that?" said Jazz, Spaz, and Lori.

"Hmmm? Oh wait, darn. I forgot to use the anti-invisibility spell. Wait there.."The Jackrabbits looked around in confusion."...Almost... THERE, I got it!"

A new rabbit-like figure stepped forth towards the gang.

"Sorry to scare you like that, I thought I already turned off the invisibility spell."

"Excuse me... ummm... I hate to interrupt, but who are you, and why did you say you were waiting for us?"

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Let me introduce myself: I am GenEX, leader of the MRT clan, which is famed throughout the galaxy, and I am also a very well-known psychic."

"Sci-kick?" asked Lori.

"It means I use my head- literally- to use things like magic and such. At least that's how the author decided I should be."

"Ohhhh," said the Jackrabbits.

"But enough, this story is too long already, I will tell you my message, but it will be in the form of a riddle, and you must figure out the answer." He gave them a scroll. Here is what it said:

RIASOC, RUOY SSOB SI EHT LEAR NIALLIV NI SIHT DREIW YROTS, TON NAVED. UOY ERA EHT OREH NI EHT DNEGEL TAHT SAH NEEB DEVLOSNU ROF SNOEA. EREHT LLIW EB A TAERG RAW TAHT LLIW ENIMRETED EHT ETAF FO EHT ERITNE ESREVINU, DNA UOY ERA OT EMOCEB EHT OREH TAHT SERUGIF TUO EHT EURT MROF FO RUOY SSOB. ROF EH SI LIVE FLESMIH, DNA UOY TSUM ELTTAB MIH HTIW A ERUP TRAEH, RO UOY LLIW REVEN NIW EHT RAW. UOY TSUM REBMEMER TAHW I DLOT UOY.

"Now, go..."The figure vanished, along with the entire dome. The group was instantly sprinting back for their ship at speeds of 30kph. Though they didn't look like it, they all bid farewell very quietly and they thought they heard something say "you too..".

Now, I would like somebody else to continue from there. And have you figured out my riddle yet? Put it in your continuation then. I really think it will turn into a cool story.
GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

Jul 11, 2001, 05:14 AM
Please put in a story insert, PLEASE???

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 11, 2001, 01:44 PM
If I mustn't, I will anyway. Or whatever that quote is.

Spaz did his best to examine the scroll, as Jazz was holding it. "So Jazz, figured it out yet?"

"I can tell it's a code, but nothing more..."

"It's simply obvious!" cried Spaz, trying to make up for his slight crazy spurt earlier. "Can't you see?"

"I see some words.. LIVE, A, I, DNA and maybe some more... (author too lazy to look fo more)"

"Try turning those words backwards."

"EVIL, A, I, AND. Well, I'll be."

COSAIR, YOUR BOSS IS THE REAL VILLAIN IN THIS WEIRD STORY, NOT DEVAN. YOU ARE THE HERO IN THE LEGEND THAT HAS BEEN

UNSOLVED FOR AEONS. THERE WILL BE A GREAT WAR THAT WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, AND YOU ARE TO

BECOME THE HERO THAT FIGURES OUT THE TRUE FORM OF YOUR BOSS. FOR HE IS EVIL HIMSELF, AND YOU MUST BATTLE HIM WITH A PURE HEART, OR YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE WAR. YOU MUST REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU.

The three stood looking at eachother, though mainly at Spaz.

"If he must figure out the true form, does that mean we shouldn't show him this?"

"And does it have to be HIS pure heart? Or the person he's with?"

"And what's an AEON?"

"And who is Cosair's boss? I thought he just hired him for that flight."

"Well, even big mysterious plot twist dudes make mistakes..."

"And there's still the biggest question. What weird story?"

July 11:

The new computer seems to be working. I have obviously become involved in one of those weird things that happen very often in this section of the universe, and the Jackrabbits, Jazz, Spaz and Lori, are mixed up in it as well. I'm writing this on Diamondus, which I got to from one of the many space/time warps that have been left laying around Industrius ever since Baeauman, or whatever his name was, passed through here years ago. I can only hope that when this mess is over that I'll still be alive, and that the evil behind it is vanquished. I wonder if it is Devan, as Kon-tar thinks, and what his part in all of this is. And there's still the mystery of why my logs from my departed computer seem to be on this one. I may not get a chance to write in this log for a while,but if I do, I promise some interesting things.

After thinking for a few minutes, Cosair typed Over. and turned off the computer. The biggest problem with this adventure was that he had no idea what to do next...

CE Cosair UR

JCF Member

Jul 11, 2001, 08:48 PM
Gene, YOU CAN NOT BE A SUPER-HARE. IT'S AGAINST THE RULES TO HAVE A NON-KILLABLE CHARACTOR. PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST.

GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

Jul 12, 2001, 12:11 PM
I didn't say I was non-killable.
GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

Jul 16, 2001, 05:12 AM
Please, somebody please make a new part for this story.
JazzWeapon

Banned

JazzWeapon is doing well so far

Jul 16, 2001, 08:24 AM
I beg you, PLEASE make a new part of the story, PLEASE.

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jul 16, 2001, 12:52 PM
Am I allowed to put my character in a continuation?

`Ducky
CE Cosair UR

JCF Member

Jul 17, 2001, 11:15 AM
Anyone can join in right now, but at 32 people no more.

sPaZaTiCaL!

Banned

sPaZaTiCaL! is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2001, 08:04 AM
While the 3 were saying what it might mean, another scroll fell from the starry sky. Unfortunately, it landed right on Spaz's head, which knocked him unconsious-well, for about 10 seconds-and surprised Jazz and Lori, though it was hard to tell what was more surprising; The scroll falling out of nowhere, or Spaz making a universal record for snappng out of unconsious state very quickly. They looked at it and found it WASN'T in a strange code, just regular old-looking font and nothing more. Here is what it said:

The Answers to the Questions You Just Asked

1."If he must figure out the true form, does that mean we shouldn't show him this?"

Actually, I meant that he must figure out the real identity of his boss, but the scroll was to give him a head start. You MUST show it to him or he will never figure it out.

2."And does it have to be HIS pure heart? Or the person he's with?"

I was saying he HIMSELF must fight with a "pure heart". In other words, he must rid himself of all hatred and evil in his heart to harm his foe. And no, you can't do that with a vacuum cleaner. It'd kill him if you merely touched him with the weakest point.

3."And what's an AEON?"

I'm not 100% sure of the definition (seriously), but I think it's more than a century.

4."And who is Cosair's boss? I thought he just hired him for that flight."

Actually, he's been hiding the truth from Cosair for a long time. He killed the actual "big cheese"*upon hearing this, Spaz started babbling about how yummy cheese is*so he could run the company. He said to everybody that he was sent to another planet because he had a horrible disease, but Kon-Tar just burned him alive, and put a gag in his mouth to quiet him down. Don't let this go unnoticed!

5."And there's still the biggest question. What weird story?"

Er, if I told you the answer, you'd REALLY think I'd lost it.

NOTE: YOUR SHIP NEEDS AN OIL CHANGE, I JUST CHECKED IT AND IT SAID TO CHANGE THE OIL.

Good luck, You'll Need It This Time...

"Ummmmmmm... thanks?" Jazz managed to say, and then they thought they heard GenEX's voice saying, "You're welcome."

Jazz pulled out a compass and pointed to where they put their ship. They went VERY fast for they knew that the longer they wait, the more likely they would fail their mission. Of course, they remembered the oil change before they got in...

And you know what they found, right?

*I really followed GenEX's style well!*

Who am I really?

Take a wild guess...

You'll go CRAZY before you find the right answer...

I don't know myself...

So why else am I psychopathic?

No answers, PLEASE!

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 18, 2001, 02:43 PM
GenEXM... errr... I mean sPaZaTiCaL, let's see.

An Aeon is a variant on Eon, which is 1. An indefinetly long period of time: an age.2. The longest division of geologic time, containing two or more eras.

Also, as I've been TRYING to point out in my continuations, this is sometime in the future, and I do not make Spaz do semi-crazy things without saying it's a brief reversion to his earlier self or something.

You also misspelled Kon-tar. :P The tar is not capitalized. *Has a feeling readers will now look back through previous posts for capitalized tars*

Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Jul 30, 2001, 06:08 AM
THAT'S IT! SOMEBODY HAS TO REPLY SOON!

Banned

Jul 31, 2001, 03:28 PM
Grrrrr... I'm impatient

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 1, 2001, 02:53 PM
Spaz examined the oil tank. "Well, the oil looks all right, but I can't say as much for the engine"

Jazz, who was rather messy from trying to repair the damage Kon-tar had done, slid out a little. "You got that right, Spaz. And I doubt this was some fly by night, more likely someone trying to stop us."

"Yeah, even those small time criminals you're always hearing about probably wouldn't wreck an engine so it would stop in space. For one thing, how would they know?"

Lori walked out of the ship, dusting her... err... paws. "No inside damage, as far as I can tell. Looks like the mysterious sabetour wrecked the engine and left."

"Well then, I guess we can't accuse whoever it was of breaking and entering."

"Very funny, Spaz." said Jazz, going back under the engine. "Still, it's not something to take lightly. Someone is trying to stop us from doing whatever he thinks we're doing."

Just then, a slimy, disgusting looking rabbit walked up to them. "Hi, my handle be Scallion. Rap Scallion. I saw the dude who pulverised your ship, dude."

Lori, slightly grossed out, walked over to him. Not all that close, of course. "Who was it? Kon-tar?"

"Oh man, I just remembered. I'm under, like, allegiance to the dude who did it. I can't go broadcasting his namethingy to all the happening world, like."

"You had better tell us. I mean, we like having suspicions verified or disproved..."

"No, I can't tell you cats. Of course, you'll probably find some crazy way to, like, torture the talk outta me, considering the author's style, so I won't let you, man." Rap promtly drew a large dagger and stabbed himself in the chest with it. "There, I can't utter the info you're wanting now!"

Lori and Spaz looked at each other. Then they both spoke at once. "All right, now that was weird."

Kon-tar strode up a deserted corridor in his orbital mansion. Last he checked, the main control console was this way. If only those weird architects hadn't rearranged everything since the last time he was here, he would be getting to the console, right about... now. Kon-tar stepped into the main control console, and admired the new paint job. Maybe he should have reconsidered not paying the painters after all. But enough. He was here for buisness, not pleasure. "Ben! Ben Dover, are you here?"

A small, muscular frog hopped out of the steering room. "Present, and at attention, sir. What new orders?"

Kon-tar stared. "Ben, just who is steering?"

"...oops."

Kon-tar rushed into the steering room, shoving the obviously incompetent Ben Dover into a waste compactor. There had better be time to regain control before... Oh, man. The entire orbital mansion had gone off orbit, and was hurtling towards Industrius at an alarming speed. Any moment now. it would hit the atmosphere.

Kon-tar ran out of the control room, fled down the hall and jumped into an escape pod. He barely got out into space before the entire million inter-galaxian credit mansion (not to mention the occupants) burst into flames and screeched down towards Industrius. NOW how would he fufill his current plan?

Jazz slid out, cleaned himself off and beamed at his siblings. "The engine is back to normal, and ready to fly. No problems found inside?"

Spaz saluted. "None. The whole ship is in tip-top condition, and clean too." Then his stomach rumbled, destroying the feeling.

Lori laughed, and walked out of the Jazz 1.24. "You have a point, Spaz. Tell you what. Before we go adventuring to Tubelectric, let's get a bite to eat. Deal?"

"Deal." said Jazz and Spaz simultaniously, and the three of them walked down to the street. After they had gotten rather far away from the spaceport, they heard a large crash. Turning around, the three rabbits surveyed the spaceport. Spaz was the first to speak. "It didn't used to have a large, flaming mansion type building sitting on top of it and generally wrecking everything, did it?"

Then the fire reached one of the gas tanks.

Cosair walked back into the space/time warp, and appeared in a sunny field. That was funny, he didn't know of any sunny fields on Industrius. Unless the warp was malfunctioning and this wasn't Industrius after all? His suspicions were confirmed when he saw a sign reading "Carrotus Castle: 10 miles" He quickly turned around, but the warp had vanished. At least his new computer was still with him....
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 1, 2001, 06:00 PM
Unknown, you make the best continuations of anybody I know of. I can't wait to hear the next part!

JCF Member

Tha Psycho is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 02:30 AM
Well, i can't say THAt, but i can say it's a cool story
JazzWeapon

Banned

JazzWeapon is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 06:31 AM
No, really, he can do a most excellent job at plot twists and new parts. He does it so very detailed and they're always a laugh. I tip my hat off to you, Unknown Rabbit.(if I had one)

Try posting a continuation in War Stories-by various people and you'll see how my plot will soon be rid of.(nobody likes my inserts. Oh well)
GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

Aug 2, 2001, 11:17 AM
Cancel that last post, the evil plot's gone now.

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 4, 2001, 06:08 PM
Cosair wandered up a path, slightly dazed. Why had the warp brought him here, and then vanished? He knew there was no use thinking about it, but it was (whatever he is) nature. He would have to stop and rest soon, as dropping exhausted by the roadside was not his idea of fun. Naturally, the path soon wound between a lot of thorns, with no buildings or places to stop and rest.

Kon-tar landed on Industrius in a stormy mood. First the sparks and electric walls attacked Cosair for no reason, then his huge mansion crashed onto Industrius, destroying itself and his loyal minions inside it. With his luck, it probably crashed on his factory. Or his house. Or....

Kon-tar looked, startled, as the entire regular spaceport burst into flames. This hadn't been one of the spots where he had predicted it might land, but he didn't mind. Not at all a bad place, actually. The Jackrabbit's wouldn't be able to go to Tubelectric now. In fact, he might never see them again, if they had been in the spaceport at the time. And the odds were not that bad they had been, fixing his damage or something. Yep, not much could go wrong now.

(A few minutes earlier)

Jazz looked at Spaz. "No, Spaz, it didn't. I have to wonder who did this. Either it was someone trying to wreck us, or someone who is very, very careless."

"My bet goes towards the careless."

"Yeah, mine too."

At this point, Lori withdrew her gaze from the explosion. "How can you two be so calm? A large, flaming mansion type building is sitting on top of the spaceport and generally wrecking everything!"

"Hey!" said Spaz. "That's my line."

"But our ship, it's destroyed! And we had just fixed it up, too!"

"Lori, this sort of thing has happened quite often to us. Why else would the Jazz 1.24 have such a large version number? Because all the previous models were totally destroyed, of course."

"But how will we get home? Get to Tubelectric?"

"Well, we may not have to go to Tubelectric if Cosair is here. We're only supposed to deliver the scroll to him, after all. Besides, maybe we can use Cosair's ship and send him a new one from home."

"Why didn't I think of that? Should we look out for Kon-tar as well, though?"

"Probably not. Bumping into him or whatever would probably be just looking for trouble, after all. He's probably not even in the area, anyway."

Kon-tar walked fowards a little, for a better look at the wreckage and fire, and crashed into three rabbits.

--------------------------------------------------

I don't think I'm in the mood at the moment.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 5, 2001, 02:09 PM
The plot positively curdles...

JCF Member

Grath AR is doing well so far

Aug 5, 2001, 05:47 PM
ok, I'll try.

just as Kon-tar noticed who the rabbits were, he had 3 blaster barrels in his face.

then, there was a flash, and corsair appeared, making Kon-tar fall down, and falling down himself as the jackrabbit siblings shot.

The Jackrabbit siblings gave corsair the scroll, and he somehow teleported away

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 6, 2001, 01:46 PM
Errrrrrr....
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 6, 2001, 04:40 PM
*waves the remote control with the release button on his jumbo jet's cargo hold(currently holding 999,999,999,999,999,999,999K tons of rubber chickens from NOB0DY) in front of Unknown's face*

Are you gonna continue?

Or am I gonna have to "motivate" you?

*grins evily*

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Aug 6, 2001, 10:52 PM
I'm tempted to continue... and there were waaay too many events, and plot holes and not enough sentences in that "chapter" Grath.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 8, 2001, 02:41 PM
Waiting for your continuation, Unknown...

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 9, 2001, 01:41 PM
I'm wondering if Grath's counts.