Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Christmasy Jazz 2? online?

Nadine

JCF Member

Nadine has disabled reputation

Dec 13, 2003, 12:07 PM
Christmasy Jazz 2? online?

Hiya.

Can anyone recommend to me some Jazz 2 Christmas levels? That includes holiday music? These can be from the Jazz games or new holiday music that fits games - whatever. I do not like to play normal games in the holiday season, I like to celebrate! And Jazz is one of the ONLY franchises I know of that cares about the holidays.

I want to play these levels online, and also play some good single player ones.

Now I have regular Jazz 2, Secret Files, and Christmas Chronicles. Do I need all three installed? Is there anyway to combine those games into one? Oh but... I guess in this season I want to keep the holiday start menu with the snow and stuff. So maybe CC has to be separate. Well I can worry about that later, but I wonder which of these games is the best bet to play user holiday maps?

And which maps (with music) do you recommend?

And I am CLUELESS about these other programs you download. I guess I need to find out what the current servers patch is, right? Anything else that is a must have for Jazzers?

Thanks in advance. I hope to see you online on these maps. i haven't played in about a year! So if you could catch me up would be great

Still no source code?

Tasty.....
defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Dec 14, 2003, 12:43 AM
Well I don't know what to do as far as combining them goes, aside the really obvious solution that I won't mention.

For SP Christmas levels though, Ken's Xmas Pack from J2C was quite entertaining, if a bit simple. There's a good few MP christmas levels around too.

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Dec 14, 2003, 02:12 AM
I have to admit, this is one of the few christmas levels I ever downloaded. But I liked it best.