Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

JCS Event fix

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Oct 6, 2004, 11:22 AM
JCS Event fix

Would it be possible to fix all those broken JCS events. I know I couldn't do it, but seeing as how a new event was created, the Trigger Zone. Maybe others can be edited, to have a purpose. Just out of curiousity, I'm asking this.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Oct 6, 2004, 02:00 PM
Trigger Zone was created by the programmers as part of a official patch. It would certainly be possible to add events, but the souce code is needed, as well as understanding of how the code works.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Oct 7, 2004, 05:33 AM
an*

Like what events, for example? Fast Feet for sure, but what others? Anyway, those events aren't as much of broken, as they just never were coded.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Oct 7, 2004, 12:26 PM
Fast Feet, Max Weapon, Laser Shield, Auto Fire, Lava, Fire, Leaf, TNT Powerup, Tweedle, and probably a few others.

JCF Member

LittleFreak is doing well so far

Oct 8, 2004, 06:56 AM
Events that do not work at all should be fixed (like Tweedle). Others shouldn't be fixed in my opinion because such things like the invisible bee event are extremely useful (because they hurt but they aren't visible you can make unmasked tiles hurt, very good for poisened water or something like that).