Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Signed big box copies value

JCF Member

bassix6 has disabled reputation

Jul 25, 2021, 02:34 AM
Signed big box copies value

Hi all! I'm a big time Jazz Jackrabbit fan and through some networking I managed to get my big box copies of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 signed by Arjan Brussee, one of the main developers of the game. Now i was wondering, how much would this be worth? One of the signed copies includes The Secret Files Big Box with Jazz Jackrabbit 2. The other one is a big box version of The Christmas Chronicles, I think this one was only released in Europe.

Cheers!

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

Jul 26, 2021, 06:06 AM
Both The Secret Files and The Christmas Chronicles were only released in several European countries.

It's extremely hard to judge sale value on such unique items because the JJ fanbase is rather niche compared to, say, big Nintendo franchises. Big collectors such as LGR and PC-King might be satisfied with the boxed games they already have but it wouldn't hurt asking them how much they'd value signed boxes of personal favorite games.

I know there was one guy on this forum looking for the (unsigned) Christmas Chronicles box and was willing to pay around $150 for it. There could be collectors out there willing to pay more, or there could be no further buying interest at all.

So the only way to really know is to ask known collectors, and then put one on auction and set a relatively high starting bid.