Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Invader Zim Webcomic

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Oct 6, 2011, 11:02 AM
Talking Invader Zim Webcomic

Welcome to the Invader Zim Webcomic. Recently, I learned about the lost episodes, so I decided to make a comic based on it. So, without further ado, I present Invader Zim: Ten Minutes To Doom!

Cover Art:

Page 1:

Jerrythabest found the Easter Egg in this comic - It's actually something I'm putting in every page of the comic from now on.

Page 2:

Easter Eggs: Duke Nukem, Hocus Pocus, Zeek The Geek, Pocoman, and Wally(As in, Where's Wally). No prize available here anymore.

Page 3:

Sorry about the quarter-of-an-hour delay. There's no Easter Egg in this one, but the Page 2 Easter Egg is still there and the reward is still up for grabs.

Next comic release: 02/11/11(DD/MM/YY)

Latest News: Comic officially, and indefinately, stopped. Although, I do intend to come back to it some day.

Last edited by Love & Thunder; Apr 2, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Post if you want the comic to continue.

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Oct 18, 2011, 03:43 AM
Is this the easter egg? Or is it just a watermark?

JCF Member

Oct 18, 2011, 04:29 AM
Well spotted. That is the Easter Egg. It's the -- almost -- legendary "Bloody GIR", which is an Easter Egg in some actual Invader Zim Episodes(Not sure which ones). I'll think of a reward later. Anyway, do you think I should continue the comic? Since this thread is... *Checks OP* nearly two weeks old, and you're the only one to post a reply, I don't see this becoming successful.

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Oct 18, 2011, 05:43 AM
Robo4900, I think you should continue the comic. Along with at least one person from around JJ2 I wanted a revival of Invader Zim since it's TV end.

JCF Member

Oct 18, 2011, 05:48 AM
Cool, thanks! First I'll fix the Watermark on the Front Cover, then I'll get to work on Page 2.

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Oct 18, 2011, 06:38 AM
Well, I must admit I've never heared of Invader Zim before this...

Though I'm curious where this goes!

JCF Member

Oct 18, 2011, 07:36 AM
I'm working hard on Page 2. I put quite a lot of effort into every panel, so I might be a while, and Jerrythabest, this is what Invader Zim is: Invader Zim is a TV Series that was created by Jhonen Vasquez, it aired from 2001-2002, and it was a great series, but it wasn't very popular(There was also a bit of controversy about it, especially the episode called "Dark Harvest"), so it was cancelled, however, there is a large fanbase now, and last time it was shown(I caught it that time, and loved it), it was very popular, but anyway, there were 18 episodes that were never finished(And the second season was cancelled with only 1 aired, the other 6(Yes, only 7 episodes were finished) episodes were released on DVD and not shown until 2006). And I've decided to remake one of them as a Comic. The Unfinished Episode I'm remaking is actually the fourth Unfinished Episode, but I also find it the most interesting.

EDIT: Page 2 is now up! Enjoy!

EDIT 2: Alright, guys, you can look forward to Page 3 tomorrow, oh, and something that's come to my attention:
A page of the script is missing. Yeah. So, I'll have to do quite a bit of improvising. Luckily, not much is in that page of the script.

EDIT 3: Sorry about the lack of comic today, I've got a cold, but it's nearly gone. Expect a comic tomorrow.

EDIT 4: Page 3 will be on Wednesday. Sorry about the delays, guys.

EDIT 5: Page 3 is UP! Quarter of an hour late, but it's here.

Last edited by Love & Thunder; Oct 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Edited in next post which was useless and starts at "EDIT 2"...
Old Oct 20, 2011, 12:48 AM
Love & Thunder
This message has been deleted by Love & Thunder. Reason: Edited into above message. See "EDIT 2".
Old Oct 21, 2011, 12:38 PM
Love & Thunder
This message has been deleted by Love & Thunder. Reason: Ah, forget it. I'll edit the previous one...