Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Iiiiit's brainfartin' time!

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Sep 25, 2010, 01:59 AM
Hey I just found an old comic I made. This is ancient, so don't comment on my drawing; it's supposed to be worse now.

JCF Member

Speeza is an asset to this forumSpeeza is an asset to this forum

Sep 26, 2010, 02:45 PM
Haha, IF only your hair could disobey the 48 by 48 avatar limit. Be awesome if the admins allowed that just for you. I do miss your old Crimi clown avatars the colored ones were still awesome. Where is your normal green t-shirt in this ?

EDIT: Oh I'm pretty behind the times, that changed in 2007... ?

Your friendly JCF Hillybilly
DavidkazBest poster of 2010 ! [GpW]

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Apr 29, 2014, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radium View Post
Can I be in? Draw me however you want. Seriously, I don't care.

Also, I propose Crimi as main character.
You, sir, have sparked a long chain of memories I cherish up to this day.

I know I'm reviving a topic, but then again, I also know nobody without a compelling feeling of nostalgia will read this.

It's been more than ten years since I joined this fine community. Nearly a third of my lifespan I have dedicated to being an active part of this community. Although I've never been a great artist (as I'll admittedly say outright), I did enjoy my involvement in little things like that, that became, community-wise, quite big. To be in a BrainFart comic used to be a kind of status.

This was my very first forum. I've learned a lot from this community, even though most forums are "out of fashion" nowadays, what with facebook pages and such taking over. You can call me old-fashioned if you want, but I have to admit, I actually search old forums like these for nuggets of my former self. Not because the alcohol has made me forget or anything... Just for the nostalgia.

To anyone who remembers me and reads this, I want to thank you for the past 10 years and how it has made me who I am today.

Regards,

~CrimiClown

JCF Member

Sacrush is doing well so far

May 5, 2014, 10:01 AM
I feel you man, those where the good old days!