Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Maps for Server

sp0rk

JCF Member

sp0rk is doing well so far

Dec 22, 2002, 08:58 PM
Maps for Server

Okay, i have just come back to playing JJ2 after about a two-year hiatus. Don't ask me what my old name is though, because i really dont remember what handle i used then, and even if i did, chances are a probably didnt know you, as i didnt really talk to anyone. Anyways, now i want to start a dedicated 24/7 server. I want a bunch of maps, because i plan on working out some type of voting system for map rotation. It's still very preliminary, but i think it will work out good. If anyone can send me all their maps/tilesets at one time, it would be greatly appreicated. I am also interested in any of the old maps, some of my favorites were the ones made by SSBkirby, Hotels, and jump tests.

The reason I dont gather maps off J2O is because some of the links are broken, and there arent really many maps i see that i dont already have. Im hoping there are still a few people out there that havent formatted or reinstalled JJ2 since a few years ago! Thanks!
Trafton

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Dec 22, 2002, 09:10 PM
Levels. Maps is too 3D.

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Dec 23, 2002, 05:51 AM
A map is a 2d representation of a 3d thing. Therefore... I'm agreeing with you, because JJ2 is not 3d.

I have most of the levels I've played since I intalled JJ2 in late 1998.

JCF Member

sp0rk is doing well so far

Dec 23, 2002, 12:48 PM
Okay, could you upload them to an FTP i can give you, or send them to me on IRC or AIM? It would be greatly appreciated!