Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Worthless?

SteelTalon

JCF Member

SteelTalon is doing well so far

Aug 8, 2001, 09:48 PM
Now that I've caught your attention, I've been wondering...

I've been working on the TalonZone for a while, and I'm wondering if it's worth my effort to finish a JJ2 section. Obviously there will still be places for other games but I won't supply another JJ2 webpage unless there is demand.

BTW, I'm just about to update it to put on the finishing touches for public consumption.

Feedback greatly appreciated.
PreSenT PaST
</font>
Teej

JCF Member

Teej is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 04:51 AM
Well, the thing is that sometimes if you start a JJ2 section, it will go off really well, but other times, it flops. Maybe you could make a "Beta" JJ2 section, get some peoples oppinions and then, if they are good, and they say they would visit it if it was online, then you could put it up!

stripe

JCF Member

stripe is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 07:42 AM
It's always nice to have a place to stick your levels.

stripe

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 10:55 PM
Just do it, man. If they don't like it, keep it up anyway, it's always nice to have another good jazz site.
&lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jj2.info&quot; title=&quot;waaaait&quot; style=&quot;font-size: 14pt;font-family: Verdana;text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;penny on the train track&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/tickbot.html&quot;&gt;readme&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/quote.html&quot;&gt;quotes&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/rsg.html&quot;&gt;formats&lt;/a&gt; - are you brained? *\o/*&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td width=&quot;1%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;
Derby

JCF Member

Derby is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 11:42 PM
I strongly suggest against releasing a beta. Most likely, expectations get far too high when it comes time for the full release. A site with a perfect release always has success, even if short-lived.