Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Ninja's comeback story.

Ninja

JCF Member

Ninja is an asset to this forumNinja is an asset to this forum

Jul 11, 2006, 06:52 PM
Ninja's comeback story.

Hello, everyone.

I haven't posted a *real* story in the War Tavern since the JMMB. And they really weren't masterpieces, to say the least. If you were around back in the JMMB days, you would know that most stories let people join into them, and their character's were somehow woven into the stories plotline. Well, this is like that. And I'm not going to dig through that profiles thread. If you want in my story, you're going to post your (hopefully original to this story) profile in this thread.

This story will have a "dark future" setting. As in blade runner. Also, you can only send in human profiles. All others will be ignored. The first chapter should be up soon.

`Ninja
Ninja

JCF Member

Ninja is an asset to this forumNinja is an asset to this forum

Jul 18, 2006, 11:06 AM
Chapter 1

Free will was just a thing of the past. Just a brick in the in building of society that had long since crumbled. Your life was decided for you before you were born. You did whatever was necessary to keep the system operating. You owned nothing. Supposedly, nothing was owned by any single person. It was all part of the perfect plan that everyone could live in harmony with no one being better than anyone else. It didn't matter if you didn't like it. It was so everyone else could be happy. The question is, who was happy?

He awoke to the sound of the alarm. The alarm that was shared by every single inhabitant of the apartment he lived in. He got out of bed and walked over to his window, looking up at the pitch black sky. Pollution had long since blocked out any trace of the sun.

[bleh, i'm not in a writing mood. this chapter will be updated later.]
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2006, 04:36 PM
Hm. Count me in. I'll post a profile when I actually come up with one Give me a day or so.

JCF Member

Birdie is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2006, 06:34 PM
I might also join in.

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jul 19, 2006, 06:50 PM
Name: Adrian Winterfell
Personality: Adrian would like it if the world viewed him as unemotional and cold, and does his level best to project just such an image. Unfortunately for him, he's only human, and every human born suffers from emotions. They tend to break through at small provocations. A bit of a loner, Adrian has no really close friends, and shrinks from human contact. When pushed too far Adrian cuts off all emotion completely, though the backlash makes him suffer later. Once his emotions do break through they then tend to rule him. He can become very depressive at times which causes him to withdraw even more. When it really gets bad he will isolate himself completely, alone with his thoughts. Fortunately, most of the time he is calm and collected, trying his best to not let such emotion control him.
Appearance: Average height, slender build, lean and tough. Adrian is athletic and energetic but suffers from fatal tuberculosis. It usually doesn't bother him but if you're wondering what those blood spots on his sleeve are from, well, just listen to him cough. When he does have an attack it completely puts him out of action. He has at best a few years left to live, and intends to live it to the fullest. No tattoos or piercings. Adrian is naturally pale and has difficulty even sunburning. His black hair is thick and just long enough to get into his eyes, which are a pale green. His pupils will occasionally dilate to the extreme, making him look like he's either high or possessed, when in fact he is neither. He isn't aware of this happening unless it is pointed out to him. Adrian tends to wear dark clothes, mostly t-shirts and slightly faded black jeans, running shoes or skate shoes. He wears a silver chain around his neck, a watch, and a black studded wrist band that is mostly for decoration.
Skills: Athletic and active, he's a kick-boxer and did a bit of gymnastics though he dropped it after a short while. Easily remains unnoticed. Rather good at acting - not in the dramatic sense but he finds it easy to feign or hide emotions, good enough to fool his few friends completely. When he gets pushed too far he will shut down all emotions and go on a rampage, either physical or verbal.
Weapons: Being a kick-boxer, Adrian is good at the hand-to-hand. When it comes to weapons he prefers blades, but anything that draws blood will do. He also likes burning things. (Yes I'm a pyro.) When all else fails, watch out because he bites.
Powers: Whatever you feel like giving him I guess ...

Okie, there it is. I apologize if it's a little jumbled since I did it at midnight last night.

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jul 21, 2006, 01:12 AM
Count me in...I guess...See the Dimension of Darkness for my characters...