Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Beyond Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Software suggestion

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Oct 11, 2010, 08:28 PM
Software suggestion

A good piece of software would be an automatic archive retrieval form for Twitter webpages. The essential functions of Twitter are written in a coding format unknown to me, but with an understanding of whatever language is used this project could be a relatively simple task.

This program could be created as a favor to me, or for monetary gain. Either way keep in mind that this product is of my current invention.

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

Oct 12, 2010, 05:22 AM
If you know how to code in one of the popular interwebs languages (Ruby, PHP, C#/ASP.NET, Python) there's a high chance there'll be plenty of libraries and tutorials that make what you're doing pretty easy. Also, I can't be bothered to look it up right now, but I think Gina Trapini of lifehacker was working on a tool similar to what you describe.

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm