PDA

View Full Version : New Spider-Man Picture

JJ BBoy KS
Dec 14, 2002, 06:01 PM
http://www.allianceyouth.com/spiderman_drawing.jpg

Radium
Dec 14, 2002, 06:15 PM
YeS! Something to critisize!
His left arm seems to have two joints, his head is a bit too tall and not wide enough. You need a bit of practice on arm muscles, remember that one muscle (the quadrecep, I think) is one the outer side of the arm, and the Bicep is on top. Sketching something as a stick figure first helps prevent curved limbs, like this left arm. And the web kind of looks like barbed wire... but that would hurt.

Nemesis
Dec 14, 2002, 09:11 PM
I also noticed that his (HIS) right leg looks disjointed. Otherwise, it's a pretty good drawing. Very detailed.

Radium is right, though.

Cobra
Dec 14, 2002, 10:06 PM
I really don't think he was looking for photo-realism.
Look at most comics; they aren't realistic either.

I like it.

Batty Buddy
Dec 14, 2002, 10:12 PM
Que Passa!!!!

"It's TRUE: JJJ DIDN'T crack his head... You're a... Talking DUCK?!?"
"Yeah, well, You're not exactly 'Mr. Normal' either..."
-Conversation between Howard and Spiderman.
Howard the Duck #1.

I love the webbing. The figures good too, but that webbing kicks... something I can't say.

JJ BBoy KS
Dec 15, 2002, 01:33 PM
Yes well...*cough* :p

The reason for the funny head is that I colored outside of the lines accidently, and had to cover it up. *Slaps self* I'm gonna be more careful next time. (I guess I could fix that on the computer pretty easily, but this is just an unedited scan, so...yeah.

And I didn't actually draw it from my head. I copied it off of a comic book cover, so though it may have a few bodily mistakes, the things like muscle placement aren't exactly my fault. Plus Spider-man is always kinda tweaked with his muscles anyways. :D

As for the barbed wire, that's just what it looked like. Not my fault either. :D

(But thnx for the comments. I think I agree with pretty much all that was said.) :p

Wild Angel
Dec 15, 2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Cobra
I really don't think he was looking for photo-realism.
Look at most comics; they aren't realistic either.

I like it.

Yeah.

I like it, too. How long did that take you to detail? lol

`Wildie

JJ BBoy KS
Dec 15, 2002, 04:42 PM
Umm...I have no clue. :D