PDA

View Full Version : My last fan art for a while- I hope it will make you smile.

Batty Buddy
Dec 27, 2002, 09:57 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Well, I've hit a small serge of fanart recently, but since it all ends in Jazz I thought I would share the last picture:
Q) What do you get when you combine the action of Jazz Jackrabbit with the mystery of Scooby Doo?
A) A bunch of angry Scooby Doo and Jazz Jackrabbit fans demanding Batty's head on a platter... Hopefully not, though.
http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=235718
(Please note: this is the first drawing of Lori and Eva that I liked enough to show... As for why Lori is Velma, and Eva is Daphne, look at the relationship between Fred and Daphne on the show to remove all question.)

Radium
Dec 27, 2002, 10:09 AM
Heh, I like it. Lori looks funny with glasses =P.

Fawriel
Dec 27, 2002, 10:45 AM
Haahaa,RULES!:D

Cobra
Dec 27, 2002, 12:38 PM
<3!
I love the way that Devan and the Lizard look.

AND EVA! <3<3<3

Good work.

Enigma
Dec 27, 2002, 03:06 PM
Go Batteh! Not only an extremely funny and original idea, but it's drawn quite well too. Yay for that :)

Captain Spam
Dec 27, 2002, 03:10 PM
Well, of COURSE Lori would be Velma. Velma's the cute one. Geez. :-)

Very well-done, Batty! Always gotta love your flair for cartoony. And the choice of Spaz as Norville "Shaggy" Rogers was great.

Radium
Dec 27, 2002, 03:39 PM
The bird as Scooby is a bit of a stretch. I woulda used that "Zoe cottentail" (not that I'm calling her a dog).

Batty Buddy
Dec 27, 2002, 03:47 PM
Que Passa!!!!

The bird as Scooby is a bit of a stretch. I woulda used that "Zoe cottentail" (not that I'm calling her a dog).

Considering my hatred for the breaking up of Jazz and Eva(I STILL think Eva should be playable) I probably would have considered that.
Unfortunately, I have no clue as to what she looks like, and the only other choice for Scooby would be one of the enemies(I almost did that tiny dragon, because of that one picture of him chomping poor Spaz on the butt.)... and that just didn't seem like it would work out.
Besides, in a fasion similar to Scooby himself, those birds DO tend to run(er... fly) away when the game starts getting too scary(unless your a good enough player to keep them.) /\:D/\

And yes, Velma IS the cute one.

... Hiphop Snacks, anyone?

Radium
Dec 27, 2002, 04:04 PM
Yea... nobody (pronoun, not the person) has released pics of Zoe yet, have they?

Good point about the birds running, though in JJ1 they pretty much died when hit.

defalcon
Dec 28, 2002, 01:27 AM
Haha! Awesomness Batty! :)