Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

My last fan art for a while- I hope it will make you smile.

Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Dec 27, 2002, 09:57 AM
My last fan art for a while- I hope it will make you smile.

Que Passa!!!!

Well, I've hit a small serge of fanart recently, but since it all ends in Jazz I thought I would share the last picture:
Q) What do you get when you combine the action of Jazz Jackrabbit with the mystery of Scooby Doo?
A) A bunch of angry Scooby Doo and Jazz Jackrabbit fans demanding Batty's head on a platter... Hopefully not, though.
http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/D....pl?INO=235718
(Please note: this is the first drawing of Lori and Eva that I liked enough to show... As for why Lori is Velma, and Eva is Daphne, look at the relationship between Fred and Daphne on the show to remove all question.)

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Dec 27, 2002, 10:09 AM
Heh, I like it. Lori looks funny with glasses =P.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Dec 27, 2002, 10:45 AM
Haahaa,RULES!

JCF Member

Cobra has disabled reputation

Dec 27, 2002, 12:38 PM
<3!
I love the way that Devan and the Lizard look.

AND EVA! <3<3<3

Good work.

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Dec 27, 2002, 03:06 PM
Go Batteh! Not only an extremely funny and original idea, but it's drawn quite well too. Yay for that

Retired administrator

Captain Spam has disabled reputation

Dec 27, 2002, 03:10 PM
Well, of COURSE Lori would be Velma. Velma's the cute one. Geez. :-)

Very well-done, Batty! Always gotta love your flair for cartoony. And the choice of Spaz as Norville "Shaggy" Rogers was great.

The Dementia of Magic
... Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 27, 2002, 03:39 PM
The bird as Scooby is a bit of a stretch. I woulda used that "Zoe cottentail" (not that I'm calling her a dog).

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Dec 27, 2002, 03:47 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Quote:
The bird as Scooby is a bit of a stretch. I woulda used that "Zoe cottentail" (not that I'm calling her a dog).
Considering my hatred for the breaking up of Jazz and Eva(I STILL think Eva should be playable) I probably would have considered that.
Unfortunately, I have no clue as to what she looks like, and the only other choice for Scooby would be one of the enemies(I almost did that tiny dragon, because of that one picture of him chomping poor Spaz on the butt.)... and that just didn't seem like it would work out.
Besides, in a fasion similar to Scooby himself, those birds DO tend to run(er... fly) away when the game starts getting too scary(unless your a good enough player to keep them.) /\/\

And yes, Velma IS the cute one.

... Hiphop Snacks, anyone?

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.

Last edited by Batty Buddy; Dec 27, 2002 at 03:58 PM.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 27, 2002, 04:04 PM
Yea... nobody (pronoun, not the person) has released pics of Zoe yet, have they?

Good point about the birds running, though in JJ1 they pretty much died when hit.

defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Dec 28, 2002, 01:27 AM
Haha! Awesomness Batty!