PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Jazz Adventure 2

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 09:18 AM
Okay so this mabye abit strange,it's based on the episode,tell me if it's great,Okay here it goes

Cameos and appearances allowed,some characters will also appear and the ones who are NOT in the Jazz2 history

Chapter 1: The enemy within
It wasn't long ago in the Lost Village (The village where the vikings and jazz live) Jazz was in his home still wondering if he completly destroyed Tomator,suddenly there was a knock on the door,It was Erik "Hi Jazz! Still worried about Tomator striking back" when he saluted Jazz he was happy and then when he said the other words he became a bit worried too,he sat on the couch with Jazz and put his hand on Jazz's shoulder "Don't worry,Tomator is completely dead by now,there's no way he could've survived the giant explosion in his ship", Jazz on the other hand was still worried,Erik wasn't now worried instead he was happy about Tomator's death,"yeah....no i am just worried because there might be a new villian and-" suddenly Olaf quickly opened the door "GUYS!! THE FOREST IS EXPLODING!!" Olaf hid under the couch,Jazz said while snickering "What a baby!",Erik and Jazz went to look outside and it looked like a war in the forest all they know and the readers that the forest,the Mystery Forest is 4444 Km's long,Jazz couldn't see the enemy but saw lots of explosions,Jazz quickly put out his gun and shot a missile at the yellow dot,the thing fell down,Jazz came to look at it and it was,Well whaddya know? MC!,"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA SHOOTING ME WITH A MISSILE?!?!?!?!",Jazz stepped 5 backwords and Erik did too,the new lifeform as Jazz could say mabye on their side,a spy,a villian to the enemy,or a good guy?

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 10:39 AM
"GUYS!! THE FOREST IS EXPLODING!!" =P

I guess it's good so far, but I advise the use of paragraphs and sentences.

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 10:43 AM
What he said.

4I Falcon
Jun 18, 2003, 10:59 AM
I second that.

Er, third.

Whatever.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 11:26 AM
Okay.

Chapter 2: The newcomer of this planet

When Jazz found MC,MC was really angry at Jazz.
Jazz ran to his home somewhat knowing that the guy Jazz shot was very powerfull by the look on him.
Olaf was watching TV,Erik and Jazz anime falled and got up quickly and Jazz said "How did a TV exist in this village? There was no electric,mabye yes. Mabye no. Mabye both" it was very strange,but Jazz thinks he knows who brought this TV in Jazz's house,at the morning MC made a house him self a bit 20 meters away from the vikings house and MC made a spaceship that was superior than anyone else's,naming it: The Z Senex Tima,Jazz didn't knew how MC built the spaceship but it was amazing it had everything,everyone dreamed of.....Erik "How smart is this guy anyway?!" Erik said while in a suprised emotion,"By the looks of the space ship i say MC has the I.Q. of 800",Erik couldn't say a word and he fainted,"Erik? ERIK!!!! Oh my god...",
"You killed Erik! You (-)" (South park quote)
Jazz drags Erik into his home
End of chapter 2 part 1

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Master Cheater
"How smart is this guy anyway?!" Erik said
You wonder, don't you?

I guess the story's pretty good considering your age. Mayhaps I have to dig out that old story I wrote when I was ten =P.

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 11:34 AM
I gave up when I read "MC".

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 11:38 AM
Authors can also appear in their fanfic they made if they wanted to

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo
I gave up when I read "MC".
Quitter, I read the whole thing =P.

Ooh, ooh! I found that story I wrote when I was ten! I'm gunna go read my wonderful literary masterpiece now.

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 11:41 AM
Yaaay!
I found a book of drawings I made when I was dunno-how-old...
Heh, we could make a thread out of that. =P

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 11:42 AM
Childhood memories are great to remember even though some guy's suck and then improve,it's still great to see back in the past
and i still remember "Boat Trip" a level i made in The Lost Jazz Adventure 1,i strangely remembered it and i made it.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 11:44 AM
Sometimes i also found a book of my past homeworks,when i didn't know much at school,and i'll tell ya
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! THE SCHOOL IS ENDING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SCHOOL IS NOT GONNA BE A PAIN IN MY BRAIN,YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coppertop
Jun 18, 2003, 11:51 AM
Eh, I'm in the middle of exams.:p
No comment ...

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 11:53 AM
Okay, I finished reading the story I wrote when I was ten. I now fully appritiate how well you are writing, MC.

Maybe I'll scan the story and show it off, but I may have to get permission from the friend that helped me write it...

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 11:54 AM
i know how i type,i am not english,i only use english because i like the language instead i use Slovenian.

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 11:57 AM
So, we do that thread?
Meaning me?
*cough*

Ehm... MC isn't English? O_O;;;;;;
*bows down before him*
Forget what I ever said about your english! It's GREAT! *gasps for air*

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 12:00 PM
(That's the first time i ever saw anyone bow at me.)
Really i am not english,i talk slovenian,it's VERY diffrent than english
and you know i (-)ING hate slovenian talk

Okay so what i'm probably gonna do now is make a sprite from scratch,See ya! *teleports*

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 12:02 PM
A-hem. *stands up again*

Don't get a wrong impression from that... it's just that my english at that age was practically the quality of canned spam from 1860.

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 12:02 PM
Ah, great, now we learn MC is some kind of genious.

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 12:03 PM
Don't get a wrong impression from that... it's just that my english at that age was practically the quality of canned spam from 1860.
BUT SPAM TASTES GOOD :( :( :(

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Radium
Ah, great, now we learn MC is some kind of genious.
*genius

Fawriel
Jun 18, 2003, 12:05 PM
Oh, so you eat spam that survived several world wars often, Rad?

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 12:08 PM
Oh, so you eat spam that survived several world wars often, Rad?
Well, I thought you meant <i>eaten</i> in 1860 also.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 18, 2003, 12:10 PM
*teleports back* Naa i am not gonna do the sprite i said,but i only made the head i already made 3 sprites of my real and REAL form,Human Form,and there's also a form where i am fused with Master Cheater (If you remember when i said i and MC are gonna be a seperate person,Daniel Lazar and MC being seperate persons and in a comic they are gonna become two in one)

acid
Jun 18, 2003, 01:16 PM
Whee, yesterday I stumbled upon a folder of doodles I made when I was in 5th grade! THEY'RE SO GREAT!!! XD

I just HAVE to make a movie out of one set of comicy stuff... =)

4I Falcon
Jun 18, 2003, 03:56 PM
Great. Acid writes, composes music, and now he draws. What's next, he flies, too?

Radium
Jun 18, 2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by 4I Falcon
Great. Acid writes, composes music, and now he draws. What's next, he flies, too?
I do all that too. Pwned!

acid
Jun 18, 2003, 05:17 PM
Dun forget I program and make movies! Oh yeah, I build stuff too.

4I Falcon
Jun 18, 2003, 05:18 PM
/me falls over.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 19, 2003, 02:10 AM
4I Falcon! *pick's up 4I Falcon and put's him on the ground (standing)* Chapter 3 is gonna be next but i am gonna do something else,make comics

acid
Jun 19, 2003, 06:34 AM
mmhh. MC knows how to write and draw. I still beat him. :p

Radium
Jun 19, 2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by acid
Dun forget I program and make movies! Oh yeah, I build stuff too.
Program and build? Yes. Make movies? Er... *thinks back to his own Matrix rip off*

I model in 3d. I've still got you there.

Coppertop
Jun 19, 2003, 08:25 AM
The JCF's very own comedy team ...

I write, draw, sing, and play Jazz. Does that count?:)

Blade Nightflame
Jun 19, 2003, 09:16 AM
Chapter 2: The newcomer of this planet,part 2.

after Erik fainted because of MC's I.Q. he was brought into Jazz's house. Unknown to him,Jazz still thinks Tomator mabye out there,just watching our every move. Erik woke up,and went outside quickly to see where MC went,MC was just on a cloud relaxing (O_O;; How can he do that anyway?),then was bored up there and flied down with his wing,Erik's jaw dropped,Baleog came and was supicious what was happening out side. Baleog thought MC paralized Erik and he's going to kill him so Baleog launched a spear at MC,MC saw the spear in slow motion and dodged it,even though no one knew that MC was both Smart and Fast,MC quickly got rid of Baleog's weapons by a single snap. "Old man those things are dangerous! Stop using them!" MC said while grinning,Baleog's face turned red,meaning to fight MC with his own bare hands,MC quickly dodged Baleog with arms folded ":lol:" Baleog hit Erik's house (Running fast preferably) "Man the vikings are getting themselfs hurt these days,just because i came here?" MC was going to test his ship,he hopped in and took off to space,After Baleog blinked he didn't see the ship or MC,MC saw what used to be the old spaceship of Tomator,MC pulled up the ship without any problem,the ship was burning,MC quickly threw it up. Even though the readers knew that MC lifted Tomator's ship by his hand,MC came back to earth and saw no one,and he thought they were gone fishing,MC waited 2 hours and they didn't come,MC got fustrated and quickly got to search for the vikings and Jazz,still MC didn't knew they were kidnapped by Maxor (Tomator's brother,twice as strong,fast and smarter),if the MC didn't show up in time the vikings and jazz would be doomed!!!
Stay tuned for Chapter 3: The meaning of Life and Death!

Fawriel
Jun 19, 2003, 10:25 AM
I draw, sing (yeeeeeeaaaaah..... at least when nobody's listening........ rain keeps falling on my head... dadada....), tell stories, do stuff, other stuff.... erm... I can do push-ups. And stuff. Yep, stuff. Erm... yeah.

acid
Jun 19, 2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Radium
I model in 3d. I've still got you there.

Oh, thanks for reminding me! I do that too.

Radium
Jun 19, 2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Coppertop
I write, draw, sing, and play Jazz. Does that count?:)
Drawing and singing counts. Playing Jazz only counts if you win at least <i>some</i> of the time. That's why I don't count it.

Radium
Jun 19, 2003, 10:30 AM
Oh, thanks for reminding me! I do that too.
I'm sure there's something I'm at least <i>better</i > than you at.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 19, 2003, 12:02 PM
Is this gonna become an chat thread or a story thread about "The Lost Jazz Adventure 2"?????

Coppertop
Jun 20, 2003, 04:44 AM
We don't know. You tell us.

Whoohoo, school's out ... *dances in circles*

Blade Nightflame
Jun 20, 2003, 05:15 AM
Okay so this story isn't gonna be posted much,if your bored just waiting for the next chapter go to the Sky Island collides with Carrotus (story)

Page Claim

Coppertop
Jun 20, 2003, 05:22 AM
Err, yeah.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 20, 2003, 05:30 AM
mmhh. MC knows how to write and draw. I still beat him. :p

I write,draw,make games,make sprites

4I Falcon
Jun 20, 2003, 07:03 AM
I write, draw (not recently, so I've kinda lost some skill at it), compose, and program (VB and Turing, both of which I'm a relative novice with).

Oh, and I also made a crappy Zero recolor yesterday. I'm so proud of myself.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 20, 2003, 11:21 AM
I made several MC sprites,made the Traid Time 5 Sonic sprites,Dtsh,Master Campaigner,Lord Scorchenaus and others

Fawriel
Jun 20, 2003, 11:38 AM
I make levels of high quality, occasionally write okay lyrics and poems, design stuff and such, am constructing my own planet in my head, putting together parts to make an epic story better than LotR *is hunted down by a mob of LotR fans* >_o;;...and I draw rather well.

Blade Nightflame
Jun 20, 2003, 12:08 PM
I have a sprite sheet containing probably 120 of my normal self but the rest mabye over 200 or it is 200

Fawriel
Jun 20, 2003, 12:14 PM
I have a sprite sheet in my head with THOUSANDS OF WHOLE FRIKKIN SCENES! =D

Blade Nightflame
Jun 20, 2003, 01:05 PM
A sprite sheet in a head doesn't count only the ones you brought to live in your computer,i made my sprites,it's size is 23,2 MB
Go read Sky Island collidies with Carrotus (story),the 3 Chapter's are already made