PDA

View Full Version : Help me out and we'll see about a reward

nitronao
Jun 16, 2001, 11:36 AM
Okay, the first person who can explain this to me might get a spot on [|\|/\()].

I'm working on a new level project on Jazz 2 (like usual) since i prefer making levels over battle sometimes. On this one level, it says that there are too many tiles+animtiles on my level and that I should get rid of some. It says I can save the level, but not play it on Jazz 2. So then I go to test the level, and I CAN play it without any errors in it.

Is this JCS's way of beng annoying? In all my level designing years, I have never had this come up until now.

SteelTalon
Jun 16, 2001, 03:03 PM
You're just lucky you have that extra stick of memory. ;P

nitronao
Jun 16, 2001, 06:51 PM
So basically in other words only computers as or more powerful than mine can run it? Woo, here I go again with ultra power requirements! (and i thought my disco levels took a lot!)

~SPLASH~
Jun 17, 2001, 12:43 AM
too many animated stuff i think

(or are u using yellamondus? :P)

nitronao
Jun 20, 2001, 10:17 AM
I am using Spacey Universe for the level. I've been trying to keep the animations down a bit, but most of those "animations" are mainly used for triggers (you know, like making a wall disappear when you destroy a trigger crate?).

Anyways, It should be okay with the standard requirements (especially if my computer can run it http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Talec
Jun 24, 2001, 06:41 PM
When it says that, does it come up with a 'number of tiles too many' your level has? It'll say the error if it's directly on the max, but JJ2 will still run the level.

~Talec LP

EvilMike
Jun 24, 2001, 07:35 PM
Even IF you are able to play the level, jazz2 may freeze if you risk it. It's happened to me before.