PDA

View Full Version : JJ2 In game console?

BlueDragon
Nov 28, 2009, 12:52 AM
Well i know that every game should have something like a console but how could you unlock it in jj2 and is there evan one?

Im asking this from the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 point were the in game console was hacked.

So is there anyway to do this in jj2?

Stijn
Nov 28, 2009, 12:53 AM
The closest you'll get is the "spy" window, which can be opened by running JJ2 with command-line argument "-spy".

<a href="http://www.jazz2online.com/jj2+">JJ2+</a> enhances JJ2 to the point where the multiplayer chat feature basically becomes the console, coupled with the chat log window.

BlueDragon
Nov 28, 2009, 01:03 AM
So there would be no way to "hack" the console?

And i know about the spy log window but its only a log and you cant enter any commands there.

Stijn
Nov 28, 2009, 01:21 AM
I have no idea what you mean with "hack", but I'm quite sure the answer is "no" anyway.

Dermo
Nov 28, 2009, 12:11 PM
my guess: he wants to use the console the same way a command line is used. He wants it to be possible to inject a command line into the console while the game is running. It's possible.

Stijn
Nov 28, 2009, 12:38 PM
Why don't you tell how then?

Dermo
Nov 28, 2009, 01:06 PM
I didn't say easy. Just possible.

Stijn
Nov 28, 2009, 01:09 PM
Why don't you tell how then?

Dermo
Nov 28, 2009, 10:23 PM
First off, I don't have to prove jack (-)(-)(-)(-) to you.

The command line is a string that is copied into the address space of current process, Stijn. From a Windows-view, the command line is just a convenient parameter to the startup code; its data (copied?) from the startup process. Changing it is simply done from the command prompt. Now shut up.

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 29, 2009, 12:54 AM
just play the game...:)

Stijn
Nov 29, 2009, 01:26 AM
First off, I don't have to prove jack (-)(-)(-)(-) to you.

The command line is a string that is copied into the address space of current process, Stijn. From a Windows-view, the command line is just a convenient parameter to the startup code; its data (copied?) from the startup process. Changing it is simply done from the command prompt. Now shut up.
In this thread, someone asks how he can enable the commandline. That kind of implies that he'd like someone to give him instructions as he can't figure out how to do it himself. Then you come in claiming it's certainly possible, without telling him how, and refuse to do so when first asked. Which basically gives an impression of a rather misplaced feeling of superiority.

I barely play the game so I couldn't care less whether you tell me how to enable the console. Given the fact that this is a thread where someone asks how to enable the console though, it's rather rude and infuriating to tell him it's possible but not tell him how to do it.

Of course you could also just be trolling.

Ninja
Dec 5, 2009, 12:07 PM
hahaha poser hackers/nerds ftl.

Ninja
Dec 5, 2009, 12:08 PM
omg what a noob.