View Single Post

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Mar 14, 2008, 04:49 AM
In my opinion, those levels shouldn't be in the bash10 loop:

The Genesis Reactor Core - surely blur has done some better JCS work than this? This is a fine level but hardly matches up to levels like Anarchy Inn

Wormhole Check Point 18 - gimmicky like Happy Canyon.

After Dark - good eyecandy, little else.

The Demon Rampart - the weakest one from the Agony pack I think? And already done last year, too.

Toxin Twister - already done last year, suited for competitive play making it less fun to play in public games, no thanks.

Mulch - Self explanatory, I hope.

Turbo Shock Star Cruiser CTF - same as Genesis Reactor Core.

Foreign Country - this level wouldn't be half as well known if it wasn't for the tileset that everyone seems to adore for some reason.

Sub-terrestrial - this was played to death last bash.

Bobo Meets Royalty - this one is in only because Stijn wanted it.

Forest Awakening - looks pretty but plays just horribly, never played it last year or something?

It's Over PF - I'm sick of this one.

24 Hour Coffee - no comment.

I was a little disappointed to see Stijn's and PJ's lists so focused on levels that are from 2006 at the most, though.

Also, I find it a little suspicious how PJ's fellow xtreme level makers!! have the most levels in this list.

Last edited by cooba; Mar 14, 2008 at 11:06 AM.