View Single Post

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jan 16, 2011, 02:03 AM
Cool

turn painful purple place into devresminusone.j2l and have western barricade start with "Phew, it was all a dream! Good thing that the war noise from the other side woke me up."

Serious part of the post: An update to devres is a good idea, and I'm glad to see you're still interested in it. My biggest gripe with the whole series are probably the EP4 ending levels because of how anti-climactic they are. The best option would be to ditch the War Torn set and make a new level with a less annoying tileset, but I don't know if you're motivated enough to do that.

Some changes in music choices might be in place, too. I've only recently realised how unfitting the Deserto music in devres02 is.

Fun observation: When I randomly get an itch to play some devres levels, I most often load Ep4 and play it till the finish. This might be because it's shorter and easier than the others, and thus more "accessible" than them. Which is funny because Ep4 is not as good as the rest!

Last edited by cooba; Jan 16, 2011 at 02:21 AM.