View Single Post
valmango

JCF Member

valmango is doing well so far

May 18, 2009, 08:00 PM
Wait. Aren't I already third? As I forfeited duel with FS and lost one to SJ I should've been third. And now SJ should fight FS for 1st/2nd place. I wouldn't have forfeited if I hadn't known I'd be in the top 3. Otherwise I'd just duel FS in spite of the fact it had been annoying to arrange that duel.
This sucks because I'll again have to duel someone who haven't even played enough games. I don't really have time for arranging and playing extra duels. And according to old rules, players that haven't played within given time should gtfo from the tourney or something like that. Why hadn't those players done something before I started finding a way of finishing this tourney?!
And now when there's a chance to get to the top3 for them they'll definitely wake up and claim for it. If they're still in they must play stated games, not jump over SJ and duel me for 3rd place.
These "little" additions and changes amid the tournament make it unfair, towards me at least, especially if I've played all duels I had to, except one with FS which I actually forfeited due to difficulties in arranging.
Also, there's really no sense in organizing "FS vs. Rag/Sperry". And if you make "me vs. Rag/Sperry" it'll last way longer. There's no sense in these duels especially when the loser is obvious.
You should call off unnecessary and pointless play-off games. Else I'll call off my forfeit to FS and we'll be playing this tournament for ages. Why can't I change my decision when the tournament is about to finish, just like you, Quickz?

Last edited by valmango; May 19, 2009 at 12:09 AM.