Thread: LMAT (February)
View Single Post

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Feb 11, 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #100. Hooray for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
One of the parts of the theme need an enhancement... or better, both.
Here I tried suggesting an alternative for deleting the brick tiles, which is what you possibly expected by making compromises. And I disagree with your assumption that I wanted just a forest tileset. Just because I didn't agree with your idea of enhancing the tileset theme doesn't exactly mean I don't want the theme changed itself. The concept of adding buildings to a forest has been used more often than the idea of just a plain forest, and that still doesn't mean I want a typical forest tileset. I was actually quite inspired with what Moonblaze pointed out in his Forest Tileset contest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonblaze
You are not limited to a specific kind of forest, so you may create any kind of forest (like as a frozen, enchanted, or haunted one)
I do agree that there have been quite a few "normal" forest tilesets created, but if I recall correctly, there haven't been any frozen, enchanted, or haunted forest tilesets created yet (or lately). I was wondering that if such forest could look different enough if we went with a mix of Fawriel's and Cheese's n00b's idea of having a magic forest inhabited by animated gargoyles. It sounds... quite more original than the concept of yet another nature tileset with a castle in it.