Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Players Beware - Nina is everywhere

PyRRamid

JCF Member

PyRRamid is doing well so far

Oct 7, 2006, 06:53 AM
Players Beware - Nina is everywhere

Edit : Why should I warn people? Let them be hacked.
Windows R.I.P

Last edited by PyRRamid; Oct 7, 2006 at 07:31 AM.
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Oct 7, 2006, 07:08 AM
call the police

JCF Member

Murderbeam is doing well so far

Oct 7, 2006, 07:10 AM
Now THIS is a full scale attack, people.

I Don't care about caring.
Enjoy your malware-infested computer at the price of a few annoying animated GIF smilies! - Odin

G

JCF Member

Birdie is doing well so far

Oct 7, 2006, 07:13 AM
Dont accept programs from strangers, especialy if they're stranger then you.

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Oct 7, 2006, 07:16 AM
PyRRamid, its just funny how you crashed someones server just yesterday too. Sorry, I've had to say it. =)

JCF Member

Oct 7, 2006, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnooze
call the police
I know exactly what that program will do and how to prevent it doing damage to my PC. I wrote this for you, for the ones that don't know. As far as I know, there is one victim - Simon. Enjoy Snooze, till you don't become Nina's target

PyRRamid

JCF Member

Oct 7, 2006, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito
PyRRamid, its just funny how you crashed someones server just yesterday too. Sorry, I've had to say it. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRRamid
Q : What was her IP before she said she had changed it?
A : Saying something can be :1. Truth; 2. Lie. So maybe she didn't actually changed it. Her IP is/was 83.15.164.58.
Oh, did I? Maybe it was Nina

n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Oct 7, 2006, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Recently, I noticed Nina (GoldDragon, RedDragon) sending around fake ASD 2 or "Jazz Faker" that contains buttons which pressed cause big damage to your Windows.
Wait, how big of damage? How do you know? Have you tried it?
Quote:
I advise you not to accept anything from her, not even any kind of file.
Yeah, those MP3s can be really virus-ridden!
Quote:
I know she really went mad these days (crashing servers, sending ghosts and renaming) and I am waiting for the momment she will be banned out. Recently, she said she had changed her IP and will continue crashing servers.
I'm pretty sure no one can be properly "banned out". Nimrod has said this himself plenty of times.
Quote:
I want all of you to help me to find more evidences (although I have some of them).
Wait, "Some of them"? That means you know just how much evidence that can be possibly accquired. Mighty suspicious. Besides, you haven't shown any form of evidence except her IP address, so how do we know you're not just being lazy and getting us to do the dirty work?
Quote:
Q : How?
A : She knows 1.24 server are not protected and she keeps crashing them. The best solution to own her is to host the game in 1.23 (with NeoAC run) and to change the version using Overlord's Project Controller.
Does this really work? I'm just wondering, because if it does why the hell do people even need a NeoAC 1.24?
Quote:
Q : What was her IP before she said she had changed it?
A : Saying something can be :1. Truth; 2. Lie. So maybe she didn't actually changed it. Her IP is/was 83.15.164.58.
Well you know what, this whole thread could be 1. Truth; 2. Lie. Really though, doesn't that mean we can't trust your answer to the question at all? That might not really be her IP address at all.
Quote:
AND REMEMBER!
DO NOT ACCEPT NOTHING FROM HER!
My favorite part. "Do not accept nothing from her" pretty much means "Accept everything/something from her". It seems Pyramid is in cahoots with this "Nina" they could even be one and the same. This theory is supported by the following statement:
Quote:
Apparently, he hates all of us. Why would he warn us if he wanted us dead?
Hell, why would he accept an "ASD 2" anyways? "Yeah, I'm going to accept this upgraded crashing prog". If it crashed your windows, then you deserved it.
PyRRamid

JCF Member

Oct 7, 2006, 07:30 AM
Does this really work? I'm just wondering, because if it does why the hell do people even need a NeoAC 1.24?

- Not all people have Jazz 1.23, do they?

Apparently, he hates all of us.

- I don't hate anyone. I just warned you cos you will be the victim one day. Be sure!

Wait, "Some of them"? That means you know just how much evidence that can be possibly accquired. Mighty suspicious. Besides, you haven't shown any form of evidence except her IP address, so how do we know you're not just being lazy and getting us to do the dirty work?

- Sorry my English is not perfect. I am not an English. Nor I speak English good enough. I meant some*. And you don't have to do the "dirty work". Helping someone(more then one person obviously) is not a dirty work

And yeah - my signature is a joke. See the dictionary for JOKE.

n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Oct 7, 2006, 07:33 AM
I'm pretty sure r3p has 1.23, and he's the person who wants a NeoAC 1.24 the most.

You still failed to tackle the big questions, instead giving information on your sig instead of what this "ASD 2" does to windows and why you accepted what was disguised as a crashing program in the first place.
Closed Thread