Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psyash

JCF Member

psyash is doing well so far

Apr 3, 2001, 07:59 AM
I cant install my jazzjackrabbit 2 V. 1.23

when i install it says: Error: File Not Specified. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Apr 3, 2001, 08:38 AM
Ookay:

If you're installing from a CD:

Make a folder on your hard drive called Jazz2 or whatever you want, and then copy the files from the CD into the folder. This is what I had to do.

If you're instaling the patch:

I can't remember this exactly, but either all of the files have to be Read Only, or just the opposite. Try both.

If that doesn't work, I dunno
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Apr 3, 2001, 08:40 AM
Oh yeah, one or two !'s gives just as much emphasis as 24,000,000. Plus there's no annoying horizontal scrollbar for us with smaller resolutions.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>
JelZe GoldRabbit

JCF Member

JelZe GoldRabbit is doing well so far

Apr 3, 2001, 01:09 PM
Isn't this supposed to be Tech Help?

Hey, moving bot! You missed a spot! (, it ryhms!)
The Moving Bot!

Robot

The Moving Bot! is doing well so far

Apr 3, 2001, 03:25 PM
This topic has been moved to a new location
Closed Thread