Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Beyond Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Remember The poll of jazz2 events?

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Jan 30, 2003, 05:24 AM
Remember The poll of jazz2 events?

i think you all remeber my poll of what event would be the coolest well i have some news the JDC The elemination chamber project is finished and the level was a gigantic succes in its debute so be prepaired cause The EC has been released fear the new kind of survivor level

Creator of level TnT Mat

im still alive yeah
Anaiyu

JCF Member

Anaiyu is doing well so far

May 6, 2003, 04:41 PM
I feel bad for this thread. No replies. Boo-hoo.

I posted. YaY.

And, no, I don't remember the poll because I don't care. Rowr.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

May 7, 2003, 04:07 AM
Rawr

well I dont remmbwer ur poll and cant not understnad you nope sorry thangx 4 playin d00d hey ever herd of punktuation ????/
&lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jj2.info&quot; title=&quot;waaaait&quot; style=&quot;font-size: 14pt;font-family: Verdana;text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;penny on the train track&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/tickbot.html&quot;&gt;readme&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/quote.html&quot;&gt;quotes&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/rsg.html&quot;&gt;formats&lt;/a&gt; - are you brained? *\o/*&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td width=&quot;1%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;
Anaiyu

JCF Member

Anaiyu is doing well so far

May 7, 2003, 10:33 AM
Maybe it's just me, but i STILL don't know who this Shaney guy is.

. .Rowr. .

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

May 7, 2003, 10:35 AM
Shaney is a JJ2 playing person without any knowledge of punctation or something lie that who thinks he is a reporter or something, while his reports are rather confusing or something due to his lack of punctation.....or something.