Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

more art stoof things Xb

Spotinik

JCF Member

Spotinik is doing well so far

Mar 13, 2003, 03:08 PM
more art stoof things Xb

bah..0o just thought I'd show more of my art..so there!:

-edit: the messy oekaki site deleted the pic for no reason..o_o database error, yup

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1289607 -just a comic of Spades and Colditz...(Colditz is one of my online friend Raygirl's characters, he reminded me of Spades, so thats one reason why I drew that comic..XD).

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1309016 -a pic of my fox character Crystal..0o; I don't have any idea why this took 2 hours to CG...o_o

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1047507 -it's Lennox, another one of my Jazz Jackrabbit fan characters..XD

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1299354 -Spades being the evil himself..O_o' I think some of you might remember this from my Side 7 archive..but heck, just thought I'd post it here X)

that's all *runs off*

Last edited by Spotinik; Mar 18, 2003 at 10:55 PM.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Mar 13, 2003, 03:15 PM
Something seems wrong with the right leg on the fourth one, not sure what, though.

Actually, all except the 4th picture and the entirely black rabbit 2nd picture remind me of Rayman =P.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
GuMmYBeAr!

JCF Member

GuMmYBeAr! is doing well so far

Mar 13, 2003, 05:35 PM
You have mastered the 5k1llz of facial expressions and coloring. I worship you eternally. ;P
Spotinik

JCF Member

Mar 14, 2003, 06:35 AM
hehe, thanks ^^;...
and Radium, I noticed that mistake on the 4th pic already after I uploaded the pic, and =p tried to fix it in photoshop, but that would screw the whole pic up go figure

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Mar 14, 2003, 12:58 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I already made my superman crack about the last one, but the comic is cool... I'm still not sure what order to read it though.

And the cheetah/bunny character is great.

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.
Captain Spam

Retired administrator

Captain Spam has disabled reputation

Mar 16, 2003, 04:01 PM
One quick note... erm... I know PNG compression... unless you accidentally reduced it to 256 colors, PNG should never mess up colors...

The first pic... for some reason, it looks to me like a small winged creature holding a flower against a hazy blue background. Erm... sure that's the right pic? :-)

Nice comic. :-) Though it seems to get a bit small near the end...

The Crystal pic... I dunno, but there's something I love about that color selection. VERY nice. Makes the whole thing look cuter.

There's something Raymannish about Lennox. :-) Though, I do agree with Radium, there's a slightish problem with his legs...

Nice work on the lighting and such with the Spades pic. I've wanted to be able to do something like a colored light glare for a bit now. You pulled it off well, I say.

The Dementia of Magic
... Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.
Spotinik

JCF Member

Mar 18, 2003, 10:48 PM
One quick note... erm... I know PNG compression... unless you accidentally reduced it to 256 colors, PNG should never mess up colors...

The first pic... for some reason, it looks to me like a small winged creature holding a flower against a hazy blue background. Erm... sure that's the right pic?

- arg..*pulls rifle and shoots oekaki site* messy oekaki site..bleck X_x and..BLEH! the oekaki site deleted the pic..bleck..will get the pic from mah other comp later-ish..if the comp didn't eat it O_O

Nice comic. Though it seems to get a bit small near the end...

-I know..XD wanted to make it a small comic, but the paper Didn't have enough space..o_o go figure.

There's something Raymannish about Lennox. Though, I do agree with Radium, there's a slightish problem with his legs...

-bleh, noticed that problem already...would of fixed it in photoshop, but that'll screw the pic 0.0

anyways...thanks fer the comments...and btw, I'll delete the link of that jazz oekaki since the oekaki site deleted it..messy site 0.0-