Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

The Final Insult II

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Feb 2, 2002, 07:23 AM
The Final Insult II

Well. This is the real continuation of The Final Insult. Joiners are accepted and all previous people may be used unless they say otherwise. Next part.

On Carrotus, three years after The Final Insult...

Chapter 1
---------
An eagle was found soaring in the sky. KRSplat was only able to watch though he wished to fly with it. He took his mind off it and thought of his old journeys. 'That Grammar Police was ANNOYING!' he thought.

A young rabbit came to KRSplat. "Tell me of your journey, wise one," he said.
"First, I'm not wise. You're just half a year younger than me, Kshal," KRSplat said. "Well, I was battling in my BS--"
"They had them three years ago?"
"Yes. Now as I was saying--"
"Were they as good as they are now?"
"No. And let me speak this time!" KRSplat said, annoyed.
"This is boring. Lets duel."
KRSplat sighed.

Grath was tired. He had been using his muscles so much.
"I'm a hero, and nobody knows my name..." he sighed. "I might as well see that duel. I'll leave my gun here."

The duel was hosted at KRSplat's place. His house took the form of a battle field. This was Diamondius Warzone. He was dueling 4 vs. 4 against Kshal and whoever he got to duel with him. The audience was small, typical for a duel announced a couple of hours before it happened. The news had gotten to only about a handfull of people and some didn't even bother. They knew what it would turn out to be. Kshal had never lost in code: capture3.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Thats all for now.