Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Notes to myself

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Jul 29, 2010, 12:18 AM
Notes to myself

thoughts & feelings.
written. it is what it is. egotistical maybe, but not contrived. trust, i feel kinda broken & stoic on the inside. but

a single cell has limited consciousness of a whole human being..
an organelle is unaware of its greater function in the life form which its a part of..
planets, stars, galaxies, each part of the cosmos..
are like organelles and organs to the greater being which we may call god../
i suspect some where / when in our universe / multiverse is a physical function operating as its the brain, or nervous system..
the big bang phenomena was the initial stimulus toward this generation of our universe../
like a single cell in a conscious human body, our universe will someday, somehow..
but god will continue to live..

jah is infinite, god is repetitive and our understanding is redundant..
we can fold & unfold existence into infinitely smaller / larger physical particles & phenomena..
the process of unveiling will never end../
our "god" is one..
our "god" may have an equivalent god..
life and existence have infinite levels of depth..
but the infinite all is which we call jah..
and that force behind it which cannot be understood, has been named tao../
though we perceive dimensions, all existence is fluid..
the concept of dimension seems to exist ONLY regarding human perception, but does NOT exist as a structure of tao reality../
beneath quantum reality, harmonic strings vibrate across dimensions which do not exist in our perceptions..

our advancing understanding / knowledge is a parabolic function..
we learn to approach infinity..
yet infinity is ever-expansive and ever-reductive../
so instead, simply understand the function..
the principles and essence of the universe's function are the same no matter what perceived level we examine../

gonna rest and go to the gym, much love, deep thoughts.

life is the fire of the earth
like the fire of the sun
is spirits bouncing
revolution

why dont they teach us to live
cant they just tell us to smile?

7: sincerity, focus, achievement

^^^thats the meaning of a song i wrote
& these are notes solely from my brain.

the universe is a product of our consciousness
(there is a universal consciousness simply thru interactions->awareness)
"i think, therefore i am"

basis of 1st dimensional spectrum of what is, is the perception of existence
or concept, or single point
which is origin of 4th dimensional linear time

so thought/processing / contemplation is essentially the first dimension of (temporal) existence, comprehension/unification/ understanding the second, and assembly/completion the third;
these are what allow time to begin, and create an instant in the 4th dimension (a single point on another scale) which is perceived by consciousness

(consciousness to be interpreted as the mind of an lifeform, the quantum mechanic decisiveness, whatever- consciousness is a universal attribute, this is god, this is the essential free will of the universe which determines what is and what isnt;

as we know through quantum theory consciousness plays a role in particle determination over time...)

these are nonspatial dimensions; they are the dimensions of the instantaneous existance of the physical universe by which linear time, or the 4th dimension, is not directly understood, but only indirectly understood through physical change

so while there are spatial dimensions of our physical perception: up, down, in, out, etc
there are temporal dimensions of existence (read: creation) which lead up to our instantaneous perception in linear time

much like computer programming
this is all essentially a matrix
so to understand temporal origin,
treat it as such!

so the dimensions- contemplation, understanding, assembly- are of an underlying code/sequence; this may be called the 0th dimension;

this may be the result of the apparent equation of the universe, or theory of everything, that theoretical physicists work towards, from which the universe is set forth in time through these so-called temporal dimensions

i would refer to this 0th dimension, as a numerical sequence-
but since its natural/principalic, whats the point of applying reasonable mathematics?

universal consciousness = god = creator

ask me how contemplation, understanding, assembly works?
science will probably tell us in a few millenia, im just laying some groundworks..
but i believe in god, as onmipresence, or universal consciousness, as well as jah being omnipotence or the infinity of reality, and i believe in science, and this is my explanation/understanding of creation

--
Its only writing