Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

Problem with background in level

defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jan 21, 2002, 07:22 PM
Problem with background in level

I'm making a level using the Diamondus night tileset. It's near release (a few hours off actually) except for a small problem with the background. It seems that small, thin, horizontal lines appear on the mountains and trees in the background layers when ingame. I was told that disabling the paralaxing background would fix it, but it didn't help at all. How do I fix this problem?
defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jan 21, 2002, 07:58 PM
Nevermind, problem fixed.

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Jan 21, 2002, 08:15 PM
Bahy! i said it MIGHT fix it not WOULD fix it =P
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)
TBM_old

Banned

TBM_old is doing well so far

Jan 22, 2002, 03:47 AM
Cool

I can´t wait to see it. Upload it if it is succufully and say http:// of level info! ;D

JCF member

Jan 22, 2002, 05:21 AM
Its in the downloads section of j2o..go take a look
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
TBM_old

Banned

TBM_old is doing well so far

Jan 22, 2002, 09:01 AM
Red face

Hey you! I asked one quistion! Why was it in private massage canter? Do you NOT known what private is on english? Buy electicty distory on you´re landuge and Viewing for private. I was view! Private Massages is SECRET with only 2 and 2 peoples! Thar is awzer why I was say "more info on private massage center!"

Edit:I prewive move it and sorry it no work. Only Fquist can do it, please made other can do it. They are no RARE are it do!
~SPLASH~

JCF Member

~SPLASH~ is doing well so far

Jan 22, 2002, 10:20 AM
Ooh, I had that problem a long time ago...I accidently used an empty tile which had a very small line at the top :S

JCF member

Jan 22, 2002, 04:03 PM
So....bjarni you uh need me to send your private messages to fquist and he'll send them to you uh.

EDIT: ehehe never leave the comma out of he'll