Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

[TGC] - The final!

R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 08:57 AM
[TGC] - The final!

CC had 5-0 in the first round of XSD vs. CC, but in the second round, XSD won (5-3), and the last point was flagbug... in all over the game, CC did a lot of personal attacks - They called XSD and me n00bs, and when I decided that XSD won the second round and the flagbug is reputed, They started to swear me in MSN.

I decided that XSD got a technical win and CC are bad sportsmanship...

TF vs. XSD
1.1.2004 - 17:00 GMT?

GOOD LUCK.

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Dec 28, 2003, 09:09 AM
People, chill, its just a 2D rabbit game.

JCF Member

dopeh has disabled reputation

Dec 28, 2003, 09:13 AM
*gives them some cookies* Take it easy, guys. Life sucks, accept it.
-[phpBB] phpBB pwns j00

Oh, and don't forget to drink yer milk, yeh milkless c0w. m00!
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Dec 28, 2003, 09:14 AM
I fully agree with Blackraptor here. please chill. please.

Banned

Dec 28, 2003, 09:14 AM
Can some admin delete all the replies?
R3ptile

Banned

Dec 28, 2003, 09:17 AM
XSD said that they didn't have lag at all.
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Dec 28, 2003, 09:18 AM
Cool

I only want to say that this tournament is a big bag o' sux. Barely any good clans entered in the tournament at all. It could have even worked out with the 6 clans of us, if there wasn't a biased host/arranger.

Now for the official results. This post does not contain any flames, therefore at least THIS post won't be deleted and people can read what happened. Despite being a CCer, I will give as neutral as possible comments to the CW, since I think positively about XSD as well.

21. CC - XSD (XSD)
Date: 28 December 2003
Score: 5 - 0
Gamemode: Capture The Flag
Rounds: 1
Round 1:
Host: Reptile
Home Team: CraccoBoy - Stiletto - BunnyElmer
Opponent Team: Snooz - DarkSonic - Nunez
Level: Diamondus Warzone
Score: 5 - 0
Comments: This match was supposed to be 4 vs 4 but suddenly when both our warteams were complete, Reptile disappeared. When Reptile finally came back, some of XSD's and CC's members left so we had to make it a 3 - 3. Although there was some lag in the first round and the host forgot to put respawn on for a while, it was a GG. Then after BunnyElmer had to go, we got Son Gohan as replacement. For the first few minutes it was going nice despite the lag and non-respawning weapons. Then Reptile started insulting Stiletto and it got messy. The match got exciting, but then a bug came (keeping the flag after you die when you're killed on the flag base). No problem, we would have just continued. However, Reptile made some unfair decisions and CC left the tournament because of that (Reptile claims that he KICKED CC from the tournament -> untrue). Anyway, we asked XSD if they still want to do a 2nd round, so this war result may be updated soon .
Comments by CraccoBoy.

Good game XSD, you were a strong opponent, and we hope to play the 2nd round pretty soon! Oh by the way, this is CC's 20th victory! Congratulations everyone!

Last edited by CraccoBoyCC; Dec 28, 2003 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added a special not that this post is not like the ones above :P
R3ptile

Banned

Dec 28, 2003, 09:18 AM
^
|
|

Look at this thread, This is an example for an one of the reasons that I left CC.

CB, Dont post false information please.
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Dec 28, 2003, 09:19 AM
who cares. we never had any weapons and such. why delete all *comments? so other people cant know the truth?
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile
Can some admin delete all the replies?
afraid 4 the truth again reptile ?
If they do delete the jcf isnt neutral either :P

Derby: Content removal.

Last edited by Derby; Dec 28, 2003 at 09:34 AM.
$tilettø

JCF member

Dec 28, 2003, 09:26 AM
lol. ALL READ CBS REPLAY THAT IS TOTALLY THE TRUTH. THIS IS REPTILE VERSUS CC.

hmm. now you *kicked* us out of it. TF wont have to face us. and you are in TF right?

*hmm* gg
songohanCC

JCF Member

songohanCC is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 09:26 AM
grml you lagged r3ptile u was un fair against us i were 100% for XSD
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC

Banned

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
afraid 4 the truth again reptile ?
If they do delete the jcf isnt neutral either :P

Derby: Content removal.
yup they deleted, you got wat you wanted reptile, seems the jcf is on your side.
Derby

JCF Member

Derby is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 09:42 AM
This thread will remain open, even though it ignited offensive discussion earlier.

BunnyElmer will receive a dual warning, and Stiletto will receive one full warning.

Make sure you stop bypassing the filter, too. That is a great way to get yourself banned promptly.

Also, stop personally attacking one another. That one should have been obvious.

By the way, let this public humiliation be a discouragement to you.

Further offensive posts will always receive a warning in this thread from now on. Be careful.
$tilettø

JCF member

Dec 28, 2003, 09:45 AM
........ LIKE WE CARE. CANT WE SAY WHAT WE WANT? SO WE CANT SAY HOW IT REALLY IS? REALLY TRY GETTING A LIFE INSTEAD OF EDITING THE SMALLEST THINGS DERBY

Derby: Acronym removal. If you did not care, then you would not have made this statement, because you did not care enough to post a statement. Therefore, you do care by your own logic, because you did make this statement.
Old Dec 28, 2003, 09:48 AM
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
This message has been deleted by Derby.
Old Dec 28, 2003, 09:50 AM
$tilettø
Old Dec 28, 2003, 09:51 AM
ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Chiyu

JCF member

Dec 28, 2003, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derby
This thread will remain open, even though it ignited offensive discussion earlier.

BunnyElmer will receive a dual warning, and Stiletto will receive one full warning.

Make sure you stop bypassing the filter, too. That is a great way to get yourself banned promptly.

Also, stop personally attacking one another. That one should have been obvious.

By the way, let this public humiliation be a discouragement to you.

Further offensive posts will always receive a warning in this thread from now on. Be careful.
Heh, I don't see a public huminiliation anywhere. Probably only for Reptile because even less people will have faith in his tournament from now on. There is nothing more going on that that CC stepped out of the tournament because some unfair treating by Reptile and that CC and XSD are still friends and going to finish the clanwar soon.. Nothing discouraging, it only encourages us to do our best in the upcoming CC vs. XSD to prove that we would have been in the finals if we weren't "kicked" from the tourney.

JCF Member

MaGoo is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 09:59 AM
Maybe this is why DM doesn't have clanwars.

JCF member

Dec 28, 2003, 10:05 AM
Yeah, good point, and I'm beginning to understand and symphatisize(sp?) why :/

JCF Member

Derby is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraccoBoyCC
Heh, I don't see a public huminiliation anywhere. Probably only for Reptile because even less people will have faith in his tournament from now on. There is nothing more going on that that CC stepped out of the tournament because some unfair treating by Reptile and that CC and XSD are still friends and going to finish the clanwar soon.. Nothing discouraging, it only encourages us to do our best in the upcoming CC vs. XSD to prove that we would have been in the finals if we weren't "kicked" from the tourney.
The clanwar perspective is irrelevant in the public humiliation. Done from the message board perspective, the two who were publicly humiliated were undeniably publicly humiliated, as both users continued to post offensively or remotely so after the extinguishing post. In order to get any word in, of course, it has to remain unoffensive, which was stated in the post. Some failed miserably to do this.

As for your clanwar perspective, feel free to be encouraged by this, somehow. You technically should have little to no leverage off of a message board thread, however.
the WINNER

JCF Member

the WINNER is doing well so far

Dec 28, 2003, 10:41 AM
I AM DOING SOME INTERVIEWING. WEE. FUN YAY PLZ LOL.

the WINNER: Edit number 2. I am not REALLY SURE WAT TO WRITE but the above thing.

Last edited by the WINNER; Dec 28, 2003 at 11:42 AM.

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Dec 28, 2003, 11:55 AM
(How does TF always get into those things without us even saying anything?)

I can't play on January 1. Normally I'd consider that problem, but in fact I might be glad to have nothing to do with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackraptor
People, chill, its just a 2D rabbit game.
Yes. Listen to his Blackyness.

JCF member

Dec 28, 2003, 01:50 PM
why the heck did you reply? it was already cooled down.. and why am i replying

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Dec 28, 2003, 03:31 PM
Talking

Quote:
CC did a lot of personal attacks - They called XSD and me n00bs, and when I decided that XSD won the second round and the flagbug is reputed, They started to swear me in MSN.
ClanBase Cup rules - (not needed here but just a good example)
"1. Abusive behaviour towards a ClanBase Crew admin or supervisor, cup admin or opponent, at any time during the cup season, can be punished by the supervisor with temporary or permanent removal from the cup of either the offending players or the entire clan.

2. The Clanleader or Teamcaptain is responsible for his own members knowing and following the rules. A Clanleader or Teamcaptain breaking the rules may incur penalties against the whole clan in case of an OpenCup, EuroCup or country in case of a NationsCup.

3. Cup admins have the right to kick players who abuse them or their opponents and who continue to do so after one clear warning. A player that has been kicked is banned from the rest of the match and the clan must complete the rest of the map with a player short. No matter how wrong you think a cup admin is, stay polite; being abusive won't ever help. If you think that the cup admin has made the wrong decision, but you can't convince him of it at the time, inform the supervisor(s) of it after the match.

4. Clans and/or players who violate the following rules may see a match result changed, or be removed from the cup altogether. In serious cases the supervisors may consult with the ClanBase Crew and a decision to impose a temporary or permanent ban from all ClanBase competitions may be taken. "

Here is a snipet from the ClanBase Cup rules (a site were i work for as a Supervisor) I really suggest to make a page with all the rules, including things to do when there is a conflict. please feel free to use these/ours as an example ! Press that link for all the swagg. ([http://www.clanbase.com/rules.php?lid=1081)

Anyhow, I think, As an opponent you are in no position to swear against Admins or Clans. Always be polite. Swear them out in your own time in your own clan. But really not in the value time of the admin. Because they are the people who spend their time just for you. This is just weak and childish behavor. Next time, forfeit lose or exclude them for upcoming Cup seasons.

If you really think there is something bad about the rules or a situation an Cup admin or Supervisor handled bad. Write about it, with valid arguements and good reasons. But don't flame anybody. If you can't handle that or don't know what to say. Then shut up and don't waste the time of the admin.

Anyhow those are my words and suggestions about it. Do something (or not) with it..

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Dec 28, 2003 at 03:59 PM.
$tilettø

JCF member

Dec 29, 2003, 12:33 AM
i wont go any further.. but what if both clans cussed? both clans should be kicked? and what if the 'referee' starts cussing at other clan members? and in my opinion a referee should be someone who isnt in a clan which plays in that tourney..
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Dec 29, 2003, 01:07 AM
Could we quit this talk now? its getting boring...

Banned

Dec 29, 2003, 04:47 AM
This thread is dead.

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Dec 29, 2003, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by $tilettø
i wont go any further.. but what if both clans cussed? both clans should be kicked? and what if the 'referee' starts cussing at other clan members? and in my opinion a referee should be someone who isnt in a clan which plays in that tourney..
I Totally disagree. There is always a starter with the cussing. The match admin is the one that must judge on this then with following the rules.

About the admin. Also have a solution on that @ ClanBase
1. Clans may refuse a cup admin/referee for the following reasons: the clan of the cup admin is playing in the same group, the cup admin's clan is a likely playoff candidate, the cup admin has the same nationality as the majority of players in the other clan or the cup admin is a known friend of the other clan. If a clan wishes to refuse a cup admin they must announce this as soon as the cup admin is known. Once the match procedures (server testing, etc.) have started, a cup admin can no longer be refused. "

As I said. Think about what you do. Don't blame the other clan. Blame yourself. Your the one cussing the match admin and other clans aswell. Don't hide your self under the shield "Yes but they do it aswell" Thats just whining for a cheap win.

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
songohanCC

JCF Member

songohanCC is doing well so far

Dec 30, 2003, 05:01 AM
r3ptile also banned me at the last-.-' i dont know why but he also called us crazy or someting-.-' ok but why should the referee play too in the ggame his own clan plays in the tourney isn't that a bit wyrd?..... but eh cya guys !!!!

$ôngóhânCC
$tilettø

JCF member

Dec 30, 2003, 07:28 AM
Yeah it is weird.. a referee who decides when they play and what levels.. and then plays for the clan itself too.. good point
Chiyu

JCF member

Dec 30, 2003, 04:12 PM
Shad, the cup admin was being mean to us before any of my members started flaming. Plus an admin should be neutral. Even XSD themselves said that Reptile wasn't fair. Both clans don't blame eachother, they both blame the admin. It's obvious then.