Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Darkness

Red_XIII

JCF Member

Red_XIII is doing well so far

Feb 27, 2002, 11:16 AM
Darkness

A dawn of a new century, a dawn of a...... OH JUST GET ON WITH IT Hehe, my first go of writing a story, (ever since primary school when I wrote about *This message was censored by popular demand*) and hehe...... Hmm Here I go, BTW anyone can join, just send stuff about self....

==============================================

Chapter 1: Dark Beginnings

Red_XIII looked uneasily backwards towards the Mysterious forest. He ran for it, seeing no choice. Cloud (for all the FF7 fans ) was captured, Disguise (hehehe) possibly dead hunted by orcs and they were hunting for him now. Firing a couple of Ultimas back into the forest, and using up all his energy, he ran and the sound of his paws clutching tightly into the earth was heard. Darkness, silence. The sun began to set and Red_XIII howled into the wind and slumped onto the floor..............

JCF Member

Feb 27, 2002, 11:21 AM
A bit short I know But I neeed more people to continue the story or........

Red_XIII looked around uneasily. A glint in his eyes told him it was daylight. He tried to suddenly move but his body was too heavy. He crawled slowly towards nowhere and howled once again....

==============

Hehe

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Feb 27, 2002, 02:43 PM
Suggestion: Write this out in wordpad until you think it's a large enough size.

And I like the story, and feel free to grab anyone's profile that you think would go into the story from the profile thread, it's probably on the second page of the tavern.

JCF Member

Mar 16, 2002, 04:49 AM
A restart?

Ok, a restart... I suck I know I hope you guys like this version better. Thanks for the suggestion Kaz...
*Wishes he could delete the stuff b4*
Well here goes....

================================================== ==========================================

"Darkness - One dimension, One world... One Power, One Force... One is disturbed... All will perish into darkness..." - Runes of Atonya

Chapter 1

Red XIII went into the tall and gleaming War Tavern... Inside, a strong stench can be smelt of the awful toxicated beer, "Rabbit Juice" He walks over to the bar and talks to the bartender.
"Get me something strong, will ya?" Red XIII coughed.
"Sure, coming right up, one Rabbit Gin and Tonic."

Red XIII stared at the shadow at the brown door. It was a tall and standing statute and in front of him were carved the symbol DS.
"Not another Dark Soldier..." Red XIII took his place.

Battle commenced, the Dark Soldier took his place with his double bouncy guns and loaded several times. Red XIII put on his hair pin and rolled to the right showing that he wanted to go first. The DS didn't say anything, only under his hood of darkness, a evil smile appeared. Red XIII was used to this and he grinned to. The customers of the war tavern stood well back, knowing never to get into trouble with Dark Soldiers.

Red XIII started with his triple S combo as he always had. Slash, Special and Star Striker. Dazing the DS well, he ran forward and used his limit break, Sled Fang. The DS fell, but he showed no intention of losing. He went forward and used his only deadly move, Final Death. Red XIII growled softly and used the one he would use when a DS is needed to be finished, Lunatic High. His eyes glowed red, his fur went upwards and ran straight through the Final Death and defeated the DS, bloody or not.

The people hiding behind the tables came up. Red XIII had gone out of his Lunatic High and collapsed and drank down the G&T on the table. His MP felt restored but he was tired. The people went back to what they did normally and Red XIII ran out of the tavern and howled...

Derby: Wrong Content edit

Red XIII: heheh

Last edited by Red_XIII; Mar 16, 2002 at 07:07 AM.
Red_XIII

JCF Member

Mar 16, 2002, 07:02 AM
Cool =A=

Need someone's profile!

The next part will start :

*someone* sees a slumped shape on the ground....
so I need profiles people!

JCF Member

Mar 16, 2002, 08:43 PM
http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showt...8&pagenumber=1

JCF Member

Mar 16, 2002, 08:44 PM
Liked the chapter, but you need more detail.