Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

My Story-Cameo Contest!

Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Feb 16, 2002, 07:36 AM
Lightbulb My Story-Cameo Contest!

This is a contest for anybody who wishes to have any appearance in My Story. You get to say if you want to be good or evil, and you should describe your character.

Of course, it's not that simple, only a select few can make an appearance AND only if you have posted your bio before March 2nd(2 weeks from February 16th, the day this was posted).

If you wish to enter, post what has been asked for in a reply to this thread.

Good Luck to all!

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Feb 16, 2002, 05:36 PM
Mee! Meeeeeeeeeee! I'm good. Here's my profile.

defalcon phoenix
Age 17
Male Jackrabbit

Appearance:
NORMAL
Sky blue fur with snow white undercoat (chest fur). Emerald green eyes.

TRANSFORMED
Golden fur with a snowy white undercoat (chest fur). Deep blue eyes.

Clothing:
OUTFIT 1:
Black singlet, purple long sleeved flight jacket, long grey-black pants, brown boots, thin belt with black leather pouches, black leather knuckle-gloves (fingers stick out), red headband. His prefered outfit.

OUTFIT 2:
Matrix/Angel style outfit. Dark grey shirt, black leather jacket/trenchcoat, long black pants+black boots, black leather knuckle gloves (fingers stick out).

Hair: Usually has short fur. On occasion, his hair is cut so that it has a large spikey tufft hanging out front, or his may have long hair tied back in a tail. Depends how you want him to look in your story, really.

Weapons:
-Special sling. This weapon appears as a polished leather sling, but instead of rocks it throws high-charged green energy bolts.
-Powerful set of twin blasters, grey in colour. They have many settings, including counterbeam, wide spread and explosive. They're usually too heavy for most to carry.
-Twin swords with golden blades. Only defalcon can wield them. Their handels, with a leather grip encrusted with precious gems, will sear the hands of anyone else who wields them. They enhance his power and are unbreakable. He keeps them on long scabbards on his back.

Other Equipment:
-Special stylish, sleek device that looks like a rounded, compact MP3 player. It has a holo-emmitter and acts as a mini-computer and communicator. Kept in a pouch on his belt.

SPECIAL POWERS
Flying: Whilst flying takes small amounts of energy, it is not draining unless he is completely exhausted.

Transformations: See below.

*Ki-blasts: defalcon is able to shoot numerous Ki-Beams of various forms and various power. He can do one handed and two handed energy beams and bolts.

*Hook-shot: A bluish/gold (depends on form) beam that revolves in a small circle shoots out of his palm. It has some homing capabilities, cuts through most armor and looks like the blade gun from the OEM of JJ2.

*Homing Scatter: The hands are so the bottom of the palms touch. The rest of the hand is curved outward, like there's a ball there. From the place where his palms meet, many rapid beams shoot out and home in on a target.

*Burning Attack: After some quick hand movements, defalcon holds out his hands side by side and fires a very bright beam. Or, the palms are held out with fingers facing the sky, and hands slightly curving in towards each other. Whilst extremely damaging, he uses it for distractions to follow up with more devastating attacks. Ripped of Trunks on DBZ.

*Big Bang: Okay, a blatent ripoff of one of Vegeta's attacks, but hey - it's cool. defalcon holds out a hand, palm facing the target. The thumb is folder over onto the palm and a ball of energy shoots from his hand.

*Masenko-ha: Ever watched Gohan's special attack? defalcon can do this too, and he packs a punch. Usually done in the air (jumping, hovering etc) there are 3 variations of it:
- His hands are raised above his head, one behind the other, and are then brought down to perform a two-handed blast of energy.
- Both hands held apart above head, where ball of energy forms. It can then be pegged with one hand like a tennis ball.
- One hand held with palm facing sky, other hand holding wrist. Beam is formed on upraised palm.

*Special Beam: A two-handed beam of energy. His hands are brought together and are linked by the thumbs. They are brought in front of him and a massive Ki-blast is expelled from them. His most powerful beam, can be draining depending on how tired he is.

*NOTE: If in his normal form, the ki blasts are blue. If in his transformed state then they are golden-yelow.

FORMS:
Normal form: In this form, defalcon is powerful and has his regular blue+white fur.
Transformed state: defalcon's power increases by many times. His blue fur becomes a bright gold and his power is increased by an unmeasurable amount. All of his traits, strenght, speed etc, are enhanced. This form is akin to what a Super Saiyan is in Dragonball Z.

SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Ace pilot, equipped with the knowhow to operate most forms of transport, fighting vehicles etc.
-Dead shot with a gun.
-Grade A swordsman, one of the best alive.
-Expert fighter and warrior.
-Able to jump extremely high, run faster than other rabbits, move extremely quickly, is extremely strong and tough. This results because of his genetic additions (see history).

HISTORY
defalcon has no knowledge of where he came from until age 17. He is one of the prototypes in a genetic experiment. His creator's goal was to clone the ultimate beiong from the DNA of a supposed god. defalcon was one of the final tests in the lead up to this. As a result of genetic manipulation, he has many extra abilities. His DNA is not wholey rabbit, but has material from several other sources.
Personality:
Whilst usually rational, defalcon can be hotheaded at times. He often sits and talks with friends, enjoying a carrot ale or two.
He has travelled through time so much that he is rarely surprised by anyone or anything. In battle, he either is conservative and careful of his moves, or is fired up and beserk.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Feb 16, 2002, 10:02 PM
Hehehe, not me... but I'll give you the profile of someone else. Totally made up on the spot, including the name. Use it if you care to.

Name: Sajacyiz Ulnic. (Sah-Jack-Yiz OL-Nick)

Species: Large Talking Cow.

Costume: Green mask over face which is very useless, as he's the only Large Talking Cow around. Streamers attached to tail.

Weapons: Udders are attached to large bag, in which milk is stored. As long as he bites on a little thing near his mouth, milk shoots forth from a hose like thing. This can be almost dangerous in the right situation.

Weaknesses: Slow, and the milk hose can easily run out of milk.

Popular phrases: "Like, without question." "Indetermined, but sources believe the answer is foggy. It is not yet known if you should ask again later." "The truth of that statement is a little less then that weird number that gets confused with the letter "Oh"." "M0O0O0O0O0O0." (To not attract attention)

Personality: Laid back, unassuming smart aleck, supplier of witty conversation... while awake.

History: Answer foggy, ask again later.

Alliance: Good, though at times attitude towards things make allies wish he was not their ally.

Overall: M0O0O0O0O0O0.

JCF Member

Feb 17, 2002, 07:34 AM
Hmmmm... That's very impressive defalcon, but what side are you on? Good or evil?

JCF Member

Xeno_old is doing well so far

Feb 17, 2002, 08:07 AM
Depends on which kind of character you're looking for. Do you want one of my serious characters or a humorous one?
Hareoic

JCF Member

Feb 17, 2002, 11:39 AM
It doesn't matter.

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Feb 17, 2002, 11:29 PM
I'm good, not evil.

The funny character Xeno, I haven't seen that one yet.
RosetaJOL

JCF Member

RosetaJOL is doing well so far

Feb 18, 2002, 05:24 AM
I would like to be in it but this is probably too late anyway..
I dnno about a profile, I'll be good....

I have no friends in real life, whats the use in living?
Even most of my friends and everyone elese thinks I am weird. Heh I got the spelling right

Quote:
Roseta your on Crack
-------------------------------
Piccolo says so but its not true.

I have gone to school less than most people.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Feb 18, 2002, 09:27 AM
Thumbs up

Don't forget what story you'll be in. I only continue My Story if I have a continuation and you ask for one.

JCF Member

Speedy is doing well so far

Feb 20, 2002, 05:08 PM
Profile...

Swifthawk

Appearance: Rough, spiked, blood red fur. Midnight black cloak. Cold, grey metal shoulder armor.

Weaponry:

-Large, chrome shockwave pistol. Emits translucent blue concussion blast. Blast is 3 feet wide, optimum distance 25 feet away.

-Double steel daggers. 9 inches long.

Personality: Loner, fierce, relentless, and extremely vulgar.

MSN Messenger: rossbyrd@hotmail.com
Hareoic

JCF Member

Feb 20, 2002, 05:24 PM
Ummm... I don't think cursing is possible in the story. It'd be filtered out and I don't like swearing anyhow.

JCF Member

Mar 1, 2002, 11:06 AM
Exclamation

HURRY UP, THE CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW!

JCF Member

Mar 2, 2002, 11:17 AM
Contest over. I'll decide who wins before the weekend is over.

JCF Member

Mar 3, 2002, 10:33 AM
Heh, I told ya I'd decide before the weekend s over. The winners are:

Roseta(Submitted by RosetaJOL)
Good
Defalcon Phoenix(defalcon)
Good
SwiftHawk(Speedy)
Evil

And I'm afraid that even though 2 of you gave me profiles, I may have to alter them to fit in with what I have planned. I applaud all the people who submitted, but alas, there's no consolation prize. And don't forget to read my story, and my signature will tell you when the most recent continuation has been made.

Goodbye, all.
~GenEX

--END OF POST--