Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

im getting confused with these abbereations!

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Apr 23, 2003, 04:44 PM
There is no abriviation for Radium because nobody adresses me because I have no friends because I talk in run-on sentences because I'm bored.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
DarkShadow

JCF Member

DarkShadow has disabled reputation

Apr 23, 2003, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Enigma
Abbreviations are sometimes used for players as well. This might add a bit of confusion, but most of us are just too lazy to type full names. I'll list a few here.

FS: Firesword
DS: Darkshadow
JJT: JJ Tublear
NS: Newspaz
TS: Turtleslayer
ST: Steeltalon
SSJ: Super Saiyan (mind you, i have seen people with SSJ in their name online. they aren't the same person)
UR: Unknown Rabbit
CB: Craccoboy
FQ: Fquist (added by request *hiss*)
MB: Messageboard Megabyte Moonblaze

Most other player name abbreviations still contain enough letters to indentify the person. I probably forgot tons of others, but this list should include the ones you'll encounter most frequently.
DONT FORGET EGMAFOO = ENIGMA
=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Cheater
HEY! You forgot me!

MC: Master Cheater
And he also forgot the other ten million online users. >=(!!!1

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Apr 23, 2003, 05:05 PM
Congratulations Radium, I am your new friend. Can I call you Rad? Plz thnx. 'Sup Rad!

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Apr 23, 2003, 06:17 PM
I would think RA (or Ra, but that looks weird somehow) would be more fitting. It's the elemental symbol on the periodic table. [/nerd]

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Apr 24, 2003, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by 4I Falcon
I would think RA (or Ra, but that looks weird somehow) would be more fitting. It's the elemental symbol on the periodic table. [/nerd]
Can we call Coppertop CU, Sulfur S, and Monolith LI?

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Apr 24, 2003, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Radium
Can we call Coppertop CU, Sulfur S, and Monolith LI?
The Coppertop and Sulfur abbreviations would make sense, considering we regularly call them Copper and Sulfur, respectively. Although, I don't believe anyone's ever called Monolith "Lithium."

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!