Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Interview with SSB Piccolo a.k.a. DDL Klein

Untitled

Link is doing well so far

Sep 4, 2002, 06:13 PM
Lightbulb Interview with SSB Piccolo a.k.a. DDL Klein

This "revolution" thing has seemed to have died down a bit, but it isn't gone yet, like some people think. DDL doesn't seem to have disbanded as some people thought, because Piccolo is still alive and well (contrary to that suicide joke), and intends to continue with his actions.

For those who haven't been following, this ties in with the "Rebels" Thread

As the topic states, I did an interview with Piccolo. It was hard, because he doesn't really trust me, but I managed to get a bit more information than what the public already knows. Now you're asking "Where's the interview?" Unfortunately, Piccolo did not give me permission to post it here, and posting it would violate privacy and copyright stuff, as well as his own wishes. But I am going to summarize it with some points.
  • DDL was not original. It spun off from the clan "Trainers Galore" (TG). This happened after Piccolo and another member had problems with people in DM.
  • He claims that DM is too power hungry, and he has problems with specific people in the clan, but does not have much against DM as a whole. However, since most of the people he is having problems with are in DM, he is taking this out on the whole clan.
  • He says that he especially has problems with Bobby and Shadow(GPW), but does not wish for them to be out of the whole administration. He just wants them to change their ways, and be less strict and careless with banning (which I don't believe they are, but people who have had experience with bannings may think otherwise). There are also other people he has problems with, but did not specify. He does not have a problem with Fquist though.
  • Although his intentions could be carried out peacefully, he wants to do it by force, probably because that is just the kind of person he is. I've tried telling him that force won't work for something like this, but I think it amuses him to use force and he is doing it more for that than to actually solve the problems.

My conclusion: Piccolo and DDL do have some reasoning, and actually have a cause. However, they have not planned it very well, because they intend on using force instead of peaceful resolution. It is my opinion that this is more for their own personal amusement than it is for solving the problem.

And also, he claims that KirbySSB started this all, but that isn't true. I knew Kirby very well, and I know that he wouldn't do something like this (he barely came on the JCF or J2O, and doesn't play JJ2 anymore). If he did, it was because Piccolo influenced him, not the other way around.

So I really hope that this has cleared up some things, and at least has given everyone a better understanding of what is going on. If the admins want to see a copy of the interview, that can probably be arranged, but I don't think it would be wise to give it to anyone else.

Another note: I am not on the side of Piccolo or DDL or other revolutionaries, and don't share any of their opinions. I just know him better than most, and thought that I should do this because he might listen to me (and I always like to help)
There still remains that strange precipitate
Which has the quality to resist
Our oldest and most trusted catalyst.
It is a substance we cannot cremate
By temperatures known to our Laboratory.

~ E.J. Pratt

Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Iam Canadian is doing well so far

Sep 4, 2002, 06:34 PM
I just spotted Picollo in a server (SSB), under the name "Crisan", or something. He had some initials, perhaps the name of a new clan of his, at the end of his name. I believe Kirby IS Picollo, at least from my experience.(A "KirbySSB" I saw in a server claimed to be Picollo.) Although Picollo doesn't seem to like anyone, he really hates me for reasons unknown. Usually, I ban him, because of bad experience from that guy. No, the revolution has not died, but many of its tools (RK etc.) have failed. Personally, I believe this thing will die down when/if Picollo gives up.(He probabaly won't-he's stubborn) I don't think anyone is tyrannical around here, the one most fitting that description, if any do, is Derby, and his...frequent editing. I'm surprised Derby isn't a target of the rebels. I can picture it now... "Derby is communist! Derby silences all views contrary to his own!" Now...(blank)

Derby: Don't reveal my plans edit.

Message edited by Derby

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Sep 4, 2002, 07:21 PM
Your Derby edit is bad. Mine is better.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear they have some sense.

Banned

<Crono> is doing well so far

Sep 4, 2002, 07:53 PM
History of DDL
Quite awhile ago shortly after I learned how to edit Jazz2 memory addresses using Trainer Maker Kit (I use VB now BTW) I made a trainer that gave your character shields if he was player 1 up to player 10. Piccolo somehow got ahold of it and I caught him using it, it appears that the same thing that happned to Link happened to me on this, one of the few people I gave it to test put it up on the net and told people (only Piccolo as far as I know) anyway this turned out to be OK because Piccolo just was curious about how to hack jj2 and I toled him to check out gamehacking.com. After he learned how to gamehack we started up a private JJ2 hacking group kind of like J2HG called Trainer Galore. After a few months ShadowXZ and I were thinking about starting a clan for jj2 diablo II and another game called Ragnarok Online (I don't know if any of you are familier with this game). One of the names shadow thought of was Digital Destroyers, but at the time it didn't seem to be appropreate for all the games we were playing in. A little while later me and Piccolo were thinking about changing the name of TG cause everyone has to admit that 'Trainers Galore' is kind of a lame name for a group. I suggested Digital Destroyers League because it did seem to be an appropreate name for a hacking group thus the name DDL was born, however DDL was still nothing more than a peacefull Geamhacking group, but not for long... Shortly after the name change, I and ShadowXZ (also a tg/ddl member) left, or more correctly tried to leave, the jj2 community to go work on an RPG site timecircuits.net. only a few days after we left, Piccolo started the whole rebel/domination thing. ShadowXZ and I heard about it and came rushing back. ShadowXZ thought that the 'rebel' image might help out our clan's popularity in the jj2 community and hey, DDL isnt that bad of a name, so we decided to make it a clan as well. Unfortunatly Piccolo aka DDL_Klien got a 'little out of control' and while I do often think that the mods on J2O are overly strict, I dont think Piccolo's methods will do good for ANYONE and hey the Mods are, well the mods and they DO own the site, so they can be as lenient or as strickt as they want.
defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Sep 5, 2002, 01:43 AM
Re: Interview with SSB Piccolo a.k.a. DDL Klein

Quote:
Originally posted by Link
[*]He claims that DM is too power hungry, and he has problems with specific people in the clan, but does not have much against DM as a whole. However, since most of the people he is having problems with are in DM, he is taking this out on the whole clan.
Wow. That's great logic.
Quote:
[*]He says that he especially has problems with Bobby and Shadow(GPW), but does not wish for them to be out of the whole administration. He just wants them to change their ways, and be less strict and careless with banning (which I don't believe they are, but people who have had experience with bannings may think otherwise). There are also other people he has problems with, but did not specify. He does not have a problem with Fquist though.
Remove Bobby from the administration? Problem. HE PAYS FOR IT ALL. ;P
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Sep 5, 2002, 03:55 AM
I do have sympathy for Piccolo, after all, he was a member of CC a while ago, I kicked him out as soon as I heard about DDL (when I came back with a fixed comp and missed a lot that happened on JJ2), thinking it was bad and would cause CC a bad reputation too. But after I talked with him later I found out that DDL wasn't fighting against whole JJ2, but just against a small group of people.

People think the revolution has stopped, but it hasn't, as long as Piccolo/Klein of DDL and Bolt/WAGOO DM of RK are still around.

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Sep 5, 2002, 04:40 AM
A few people has told stories over servers that it where all CraccoBoy's fault becuse he started hate Evilmike, and Bolt that made the DM tileset is one of his members.
Now just for clean it up.

Sinice CraccoBoy where one of the first that had something against EvilMike, becuse he *stole* (I'm not sure about it, but the story is that) his gamemodes.
People that liked CraccoBoy, began to hate Evilmike.
Bobby where actelly seen as Evilmike's partner, so they began on Bobby too.
Now the hate slowly grow up and DDL and other clans started.

This is not CraccoBoy's fault, EvilMike and CraccoBoy solved the problem with Evilmike's
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilMike
2. I stole CraccoBoy's gametypes.
All I have to say about this, is whatever. I respect CraccoBoy for his creativity in comming up with new gametypes, and I happened to come up with a few ideas myself that resembled his. I do not hate CraccoBoy, and I am *pretty sure* that he doesn't dislike me either.
CraccoBoy now had nothing more against Evilmike, and he did *not* start anything about rebels against Evilmike. (I had heard some people speak about it where all CraccoBoy's fault.)

And you know, when one hates EvilMike and wants to crash him, the other one joins ect. becuse they think of power if DM gets *killed*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Sep 5, 2002, 08:16 AM
Quote:
He says that he especially has problems with Bobby and Shadow(GPW), but does not wish for them to be out of the whole administration. He just wants them to change their ways, and be less strict and careless with banning (which I don't believe they are, but people who have had experience with bannings may think otherwise). There are also other people he has problems with, but did not specify. He does not have a problem with Fquist though.
Rotfl haven't been active for a while dont even know this person..

Also we are the paying, working and maintain this all, if you like something else pay and build your own site.

Quote:
"Remove Bobby from the administration? Problem. HE PAYS FOR IT ALL. ;P"
Most of us do, names.. well ill let Fquist do that
Rage

JCF Member

Rage has disabled reputation

Sep 5, 2002, 11:07 AM
I was in TG also, but I never did anything. The site is down now. I kinda left because of inactivity :P
Bobby aka Dizzy

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Bobby aka Dizzy is doing well so far

Sep 5, 2002, 11:32 AM
Just so you know, I do not pay for everything. I pay 20$ a month for the website space, Fquist pays for the domain (jazz2online.com), Nebula basically saved us a good deal of money on getting JCF, and people that went to that Euro meeting raised like the extra to get a lifetime JCF membersip.
<Crono>

Banned

Sep 5, 2002, 12:20 PM
$20 bucks? is that canadian or USD? I only pay $10 a month for my site.

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Sep 5, 2002, 12:37 PM
remind you that we have 1 gig or something as webspace

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
<Crono>

Banned

Sep 5, 2002, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowGPW
remind you that we have 1 gig or something as webspace
I dunno about the 'remind' part, but that explains alot

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

Sep 5, 2002, 12:43 PM
I wonder which people were banned inneccesarily. Also, Crono, it costs $20 for us because we have a big site with php.

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Sep 5, 2002, 02:44 PM
If you want, I can generate a list of banned users from J2O and say specific reasons for their bannings.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Sep 5, 2002, 05:16 PM
OK Evilmike, post that list. Sounds interesting.

Banned

Sep 5, 2002, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Also, Crono, it costs $20 for us because we have a big site with php.
My site's got PHP and MySQL too
I'd like to see that list too, it sounds quite interesting
Super Saiyan

JCF Member

Super Saiyan is doing well so far

Sep 6, 2002, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilMike
If you want, I can generate a list of banned users from J2O and say specific reasons for their bannings.

*waits for it*

Untitled

Link is doing well so far

Sep 6, 2002, 02:06 PM
I don't think he meant for the public to see...

(He was replying to Fquist)
There still remains that strange precipitate
Which has the quality to resist
Our oldest and most trusted catalyst.
It is a substance we cannot cremate
By temperatures known to our Laboratory.

~ E.J. Pratt

JCF Member

Sep 6, 2002, 02:26 PM
I was asking the people who say we innecesarrily ban users.

Spotify.fm

Trafton AT

JCF Member

Trafton AT is doing well so far

Sep 6, 2002, 02:40 PM
I've looked, and I don't really see many banned users who didn't do anything wrong. Most are extremely fair bans, in fact I can't find any I disagree with, though I didn't research them all.
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Sep 6, 2002, 05:25 PM
Although I'm not sure GenEx's ban was justified, most of the (few) bans I've seen were justified.(*CoughCanadian778Cough*).
Also, Crisan (Picollo. The bad DDL Klein version) has been out and about, swearing like crazy and crashing my server. Why? For some unknown reason, he hates me. (And wants my home phone number... )

JCF member

Sep 6, 2002, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Saiyan
*waits for it*
*waits for the list too*

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Sep 7, 2002, 02:34 AM
*scratches head*
I wonder what GenEx did...
AFAIK,his last post was in the thread"I shot my mom".
Was he really banned because of that post?
I didn't see anything very offensive in it...

(Or was he banned for spammin?*runs away*)

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Sep 7, 2002, 02:57 AM
Genex Spammed alot
and (PA)

[Personal attack edit-FQ]

Last edited by FQuist; Sep 7, 2002 at 05:38 AM.

JCF Member

Sep 7, 2002, 05:41 AM
GenEX posted countless personal attacks and spammed.

Spotify.fm

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Sep 7, 2002, 05:46 AM
Where's the list staying?
I know two banned guys already:
GenEx(personal attacks and spamming)
Bjarni Cool(lots of insanity and one specific thread I found before...)

How many others are there anyways?

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Sep 7, 2002, 05:55 AM
We'f had the clan "LOL" but we all know what that was :-P
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Sep 7, 2002, 07:59 PM
And, to return on-topic...

Picollo commits suicide! The Sequel!:
I just saw Picollo in a server. He claims to be commiting suicide. Obviously, it doesn't seem true, since he's done this recently as DDL Klein, and for the same "reasons" as Klein too. He claimed to be "getting his gun". I really don't believe a word from his mouth anymore...

JCF member

Sep 8, 2002, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Iam Canadian
And, to return on-topic...

Picollo commits suicide! The Sequel!:
I just saw Picollo in a server. He claims to be commiting suicide. Obviously, it doesn't seem true, since he's done this recently as DDL Klein, and for the same "reasons" as Klein too. He claimed to be "getting his gun". I really don't believe a word from his mouth anymore...
Aw, Piccolo, be serious. How can you lead 50% of the revolution while you're not even being serious?