Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Super Smash Brothers: Stargåte - Tourney

JCF Member

KRSplatinum is a forum legendKRSplatinum is a forum legend

Apr 15, 2014, 12:19 AM
Super Smash Brothers: Stargåte - Tourney

I was a squirrel.
I had a bagel and cream cheese out of a trash can.
I got so drunk last night and was hung over. Some college kids left cheap flavored wine bottles and I drank some. Well, some - but not 200 bottles of it...

After breakfast, I went to the bar to watch TV. The Super Smash Brothers tournament was starting today. What time was Jazz going to arrive? How about Sonic and Mega Man? Pikachu was being interviewed on TV.

"Welcome to ESPN SportsCenter. We're doing sports science and we have Pikachu with us. How are you prior to the start of the tournament, Pikachu?"

"Pi-Ka-Chu!"

"Glad you're doing well, I appreciate the fact you filmed yourself surfing all the way here to the University for the tournament."

Last edited by KRSplatinum; Jan 5, 2015 at 07:39 PM.

JCF Member

Apr 15, 2014, 12:28 AM
"Pika, pika!"

"It's a splendid day here over at the University, we're excited for the upcoming action. You don't play today Pikachu, but we're wondering - how come you're the first to arrive?" asked Brandon Meriweather, a sports interviewer.

"I was just ready to get here, enjoy the great weather and hang out with my friends," stated Pikachu clearly.

"OK, well..."

I got up and left, after finishing my coffee. Coffee bars rarely have TVs on, but for this occasion it made sense.

I even left before paying for my drink. Oh well, I didn't have pockets on me anyway. Time would tell us who will be the champion of this SSB tournament. My money was on Falco, personally. The nature of his game was obvious. Obliterate the opponent at all cost. Fire weapons directly at the target. And yet I wouldn't be spooked if a new Pokemon was able to become champion, either. The Pokemon league operates at the pace of a white water rapid.

But we still didn't know who would accept the tournament invites, and who would decline. So it made it all the more harder to predict.

JCF Member

Jan 5, 2015, 05:04 AM
Cool finally a fight sequence begins (x

"Hello, welcome to the Super Smash Bros Tournament, sponsored by: Stargate SG-1! I'm Anon and I'll be hosting the live stream! First 1-on-1 matchup today is Samus Aran vs. Mewtwo!"

$$B, live stream sponsored by random things

After musical, dance and visual art proceedings, the match between Mewtwo and Samus began. Mewtwo and Samus wave dashed rapidly and frequently, dodging each other before they were even in range for an attack. They hopped up onto the bleachers, and while Mewtwo used a shield, Samus caught Mewtwo with her grapple beam. She then charged up her blue-shot laser gun, fired but Mewtwo blocked with his psychic ball beam. The crowd was dumbfounded by the explosion.